Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

More Tips (and a Shopping List) for Getting Through Chemo

Options
1626364656668»

Comments

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,082
    edited January 2023
    Options

ericjo - I don't remember that, but it's been a long time. Hopefully you'll get some more current answers.

• kotchaj
    kotchaj Member Posts: 210
    edited March 2023
    Options

Bumping for those getting ready to start. I finished chemo on November 17th of 2021.

Sending out some good vibes to all of you that are starting or getting ready to start. You CAN do this. And this thread was so helpful to me when I went through it.

• minustwo
    Options

Not sure how the new system is going to work, but this is such a valuable thread it should go to the top regularly. What we used to call a "bump"

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,966
    Options

We can mark this thread as an announcement in the Chemo forum so it stays at the top of the threads! Great feedback, MinusTwo, thank you!

• minustwo
    Options

Mods -wish I could figure out how to find the private message feature…..

• moderators
    edited May 2023
    Options

@minustwo You can find your own inbox in the Quick Links section (same place you'll find your Bookmarks, your pm's are under Inbox). If you'd like to pm another member, click on their username in any thread, and a profile window will pop up with the message option.

• minustwo
    Options

Mods - NOPE. No 'quick links' Nothing in the inbox. This is not intuitive and I don't have the energy to figure it out.

• moderators
    Options

@minustwo, is it possible that you are on a mobile/tablet? If that's the case, quick links will be at the bottom of your page.