Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Chemo in Sept 08

Options
1164165166167168170Β»

Comments

• bettysgirl
    bettysgirl Member Posts: 645
    edited June 2016
    Options

This is the time of year that we all celebrate cancerversaries! We made 8

• bettysgirl
    edited May 2017
    Options

Coming up on 9 this year..time to start planning another trip!

• bettysgirl
    edited May 2017
    Options

I miss my friends 😭

• bettysgirl
    edited July 2017
    Options

Today marks 9 years since my bmx

• kicks
    kicks Member Posts: 319
    edited July 2017
    Options

πŸ˜„Fantastic! 😎 Next month will be 8 yrs since DX for me.

• BrandonMom
    BrandonMom Member Posts: 209
    edited August 2017
    Options

Are both of you on Facebook? We communicate mostly through facebook these days. You can find me by searching on brandonmom. Should bring you to Colleen Montgomery. Look forward to keeping in touch there and planning our 10 year anniversary!

• bettysgirl
    edited November 2017
    Options

Holidays are fast approaching. Love to my fall girls. Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving.

• bettysgirl
    edited January 2018
    Options

Coming up on 10

• bettysgirl
    edited June 2018
    Options

10 years for me on June 20th... So glad we found each other πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• bettysgirl
    edited October 2018
    Options

Love my fall girls!!! Miss you all!

• bettysgirl
    edited February 2019
    Options

love to my special girl tonight πŸ₯°

• bettysgirl
    edited April 2019
    Options

I hate that I can't help. I hate that I can't be there. It breaks my heart that you are hurting and sad. Life is not fair at all. I love you, miss you and pray that you do know I love you.

• bettysgirl
    edited May 2019
    Options

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• bettysgirl
    edited July 2019
    Options

I pray that one day we will all be able to meet again, laugh and share. I so treasure that time together in the mountains and really feel like it was the last time in my life I truly laughed and truly lived. I am so sad right now... So many tough situations in my mind. Love you girls more than you know.

• bettysgirl
    edited March 2020
    Options

I always said my heart would take me out of here long before the cancer did. Some times it's hard to be right

• bettysgirl
    edited January 2021
    Options

Heartbroken and empty. I am so thankful for you dear Genia. For the laughs the memories, for your love of the beautiful smokies. I come here today to honor the memories. To come back to where it all began. Where the friendships began that forged awesome memories and dear friendships. Godspeed dear sister. No longer in pain. Singing to your savior. Love you always😘

• bettysgirl
    edited July 2021
    Options

13 years was a long run and much farther with NED than they predicted so there's that. So here's to 2021 and living with the beast again.

• Juli50
    Juli50 Member Posts: 652
    edited July 2021
    Options

What? Love you, dear sister. I will pray every day that you beat this again. I also wish we could have had another trip on our tenth. It was the best trip ever, I agree! Let me know if I can help you in any way. xoxox Jules

• BrandonMom
    BrandonMom Member Posts: 209
    edited July 2021
    Options

Lisa! I am so sorry! I didn't see your MeWe post until today :( So not fair! I've felt like punching someone in the face all day!

• bettysgirl
    edited November 2021
    Options

So thankful for what this group has meant in my life. Circumstances brought us together but love bound is to each other. What a journey these last 13 years has been. Lots of laughter and tears and lots of life's joys and heartaches. We wrote a hell of a story in the Smokies with memories we will never forget. I am blessed and thankful for that. Thank you girls for your love, your support and concern. We will take a day at a time but always, ALWAYS you will go with me❀️