Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

August 2010...anyone starting chemo besides me?!

Comments

• 1WonderWoman
    1WonderWoman Member Posts: 1,796

Deb, I am sorry to tell you as much as I would love a Vinnie, I am definitely heading for Kotter or Horseshack!!!!!!!   Freakin bc!!!

• 1WonderWoman

At the risk of sounding like a shallow imbecile, I have to admit I am concerned about the in-between period when my hair is going to look horrible and the fact that I might be spending the next several months in baseball caps!!!  What can I possibly do with it when it is all curling up on top of my head!!!!!!!   Does the fun ever end?!  

• IowaSue45
    IowaSue45 Member Posts: 422

latest lump was B9, thanks for the prayers

• omaz
    omaz Member Posts: 4,218
    Sue - I was thinking about you driving to work today, thanks for the report, so glad it was b9!
  • sptmm62
    sptmm62 Member Posts: 527

Sue:  Great news!!! 

Lizzy:  Will the joys never cease!!! On the bright side, however, I can report that I had some major sideburns growing after chemo, but they have now disappeared.  When I went to cut my hair the first time, she cut the sideburns close to the face without actually shaving them, they never grew back and the hair that was left eventually just fell out I guess.  So, at least you won't by Kotter with the sideburns...LOL!!

• LadyinBama
    LadyinBama Member Posts: 993

IowaSue:  Woo hoo!!! Great news!

• rachel5738
    rachel5738 Member Posts: 658

Sue...great news!

• Lizzy- I just got off my inversion table a few minutes ago!  However, I'm not sure if it's good to prevent LE or not - I will say I get a little nervous being on the thing, hanging my arms down.  I try to right myself fairly often and sometimes I don't put my "bad" arm down, above my head upside down.  I love love love my inversion table and I wasn't about to let BC steal it from me - but sometimes I worry about it with LE.  On the other hand, an inversion table supposedly flushes the lymphatic system if you go up and down on it. 

I spent over 2K trying to fix a bad neck a few years ago.  A friend of mine recommended an inversion table and every since I got it I have not pulled my neck one time.  I had been in excruciating pain before that.  Today my nutritionist told me I needed a chiropractic adjustment in my neck (he can't do it legally even though he's a chiro  since he would be practicing within 10 miles of his previous boss) so when I came home I flippped upside after going for a run.  

I hope it's not bad as a LE risk - but so far I haven't seen any bad effects.  The cording I had a few months ago did disappear when I began doing ionic foot baths at the nutritionist's office.  I noticed it was gone after the first treatment.  That week I was able to raise my arm and do all the normal stuff - if you remember I was really limited with the cording - it was awful - I could actually see the lines in my wrist, which was scary.  They are gone now.  Hm. Ionic foot baths are supposed to stimulate and cleanse the lymphatic system as it charges the body with negative ions.  

I think there is so much we still have to learn about all of this, both allopathic and alternative medicine.  

• jsw19
    jsw19 Member Posts: 212

Sue Glad to hear your lumps were benign!  I was just thinking about you last night and wondering if you had the results yet.

Only 5 rads to go!

• sptmm62
    Have a happy day today JSW!!!
  • jsw19
    Thanks Debbi!  I'm actually feeling better about it today, I had a nice lunch out for Cinco de Mayo with some of my coworkers and I just got a call from my realtor that someone wants to come see my house this evening!  So I'm hoping it will turn out to be a good day!
  • texasrose361
    texasrose361 Member Posts: 895

JSW- yeah theose auto generated letters are stupid- doesnt make us feel like we matter as patients- tell 'em you want off the mailing list. Happy cancerversary! One down a million more to go!

Shie2011- Good luck with the TAC- we're all here for you!

Went ot my onc today and he is gonna send me for a CT scan of my head (and the rest of my body cuz i was coming up due in 2 weeks anyhow) to find the root cause of my headaches. He agrees my vision may be muscle fatigue of the eye but he wants to dig deep to find whats causing that wether its med related, cancer realted or just plain aging!

then i went to my surgeon. Said its not lymphadmia but the swelling and tenderness is prob a SE of radiation as it damages the lymph system sometimes. So that was good news. He said if in 3-6 months my "dog ears" still are bothering me he can get them off, but it may take that long or longer for them to return to normal- still healing and all that

Went to the hospital for my MUGA and i got there at 10, my appointment was at 1 but i wouldnt have been able to make it back to alice in time to pick up my daughter from school and they said they will fit me in. Well i was waiting for an hr there (with my 3 yr old mind you) when they finally called me back. then they have no clue where they are supposed to send me, talking about day surgery and i am telling her i am NOT there for surgery it is like an U/S on my heart.... they finally figure out where i am supposed to go then they proceed to tell me that WONT be able to fit me in, i was like well you had me waiting for over an hour that would have been nice to know then! The gal got rude and i told her flat out i HAVE to be back home by 3- its a 3 hr drive from san antonio so at the very latest i can LEAVE san antonio at 12 so i can NOT be seen at 1. SHe was like then reschedule for another day- i said no i live freakin 3 hours away i am not coming back, i had enough of her attitude so i told her i will take my business ELSEWHERE. (so they just lost a few thousand dollars) I didnt have the patience to be dicked around by a know it all administrator...

Oh yeah and CRAPPY news is i called to schedule for the enterance exam for the nursing program this week and they said that they stopped testing in APRIL, last time i called they said they would be testing in march, april and MAY... so needless to say i cant start this yr which delays me a year and it pisses me off cuz these barley out of highschool people that they hire dont know jack and they just give out wrong information like it doesnt affect those that they give it to.... A friend suggested i take some of their classes like biology and such this yr so i can get a leg up for next yr- i might do that. i wish i didnt live in such a HICK town!

sorry for the vent it has been a LONG day- luckily i dont have any plans for tomorrow, but monday i have 3 appointments.... Oh ones the look good feel good meeting lol i cant wait!!!! gonna get my sexy on! (too bad DH is gonna be away at a SWAT training thing til next sat!)

• mommichelle
    mommichelle Member Posts: 92

Sue - YEAH FOR B9!

Shie2011 - Best wishes for side effectless chemo.  We are here!

• omaz

jsw - You are done with rads next Thursday!!!!  Yes??  We should have a little cyber Whoo Hoo party!!

Lizzy -  Did you get your culture results?

sptmm - How is your breast feeling, less sore?

Texas - DH is at SWAT training?  wow, that's pretty cool.

• sptmm62

JSW:  Glad you had a good day...did you have any margaritas with Cinco de Mayo lunch???

Omaz:  Thanks for asking, still very sore.  But the drainage has stopped!!! YAY, I can finally go to bed without my bra on!!

Texas:  Sorry you had such a crappy day.  Wow, the people at that hospital sound pretty clueless....they didn't even know why you were there??? Good for you...take your business elsewhere, I am sure they are not the only facility in San Antonio that does MUGAs! As for the nursing school, I like your friend's idea of taking some classes anyway.  See if you can talk to an academic counselor.  Tell him your nursing school plans and see if there are any general courses that are part of that curriculum, or pre-requisite courses that will give you a base of knowledge for when you get in the program.  Just one or two classes to get back in the swing of things.  That would probably help you do better on the test too.  I hope your day is better tomorrow!  BTW, you will love Look Good, Feel Better...it's a great program!

Lizzy:  I think we got our Spring day today!! Hopefully this is a new trend..onward and upward go the temps!!!

Good night all!

Debbi

• 1WonderWoman
    Good evening my wonderful chemosabes and radicals!

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!!!!!!! Tex, in particular that is for you!!!!!!! Of course, I celebrated as if I was Mexican! Cinco is one of my favorite holidays as, in my mind, it marks the start of summer!

Sue: congratulations! SO glad you are ok!

JSW: I jumped the gun as I thought you were done this Thursday but you did say boosters more than once! I guess I need to put my glasses on! We will celebrate next Thursday!

Sptmm: speak for yourself, Long Island, on the spring-like weather! I walked out on my back porch with my Jeter shirt on and walked right back in! It was in the 50's here today and I work a light winter coat!

This is a dumb story! During chemo I shopped online for a few winter jackets. I found this one that looked cute and, as I don't like Gortex jackets in the winter, it looked light and like it might be a good option for me. It came in and I put it on and it was cute until I noticed this gold studded cat on the sleeve! As it turns out, I bought this coat made by Russel Simmons wife, :Kimora Lee, and it is called "Baby Phat!" In any case, my nieces and nephews and the people at Yale would have some fun at my expense when I sported this jacket and one person remarked that I now had "street cred!" with my Baby Phat jacket!!! In any case, I bought 2 other jackets online that weren't such letdowns! It was the Baby Phat coat that I wore with the hood zipped off today and where some of the guys at Sears Auto, where I went to drop more money on tires today, were also teasing me about my street cred!!!!!!! All jokers! Wait until I have my Kotter do....then I will show them!!!!!

Lady: I would like to come to Alabama just to squeeze your adorable little dogs!!! How are you doing these days? So glad no damage to either home. There are a bunch of dogs en route Connecticut now from the tornado-struck areas in need of homes. There are several adoption functions this weekend.

Calamtykel: you have an inversion table!!! YAY!!! I really want to get one. I was looking at them on one of the home shopping channels at 4AM when I was up with more hot flashes. I figured with my new "bat" like sleep patterns, perhaps I should start sleeping hanging upside down on the damn inversion table and like my soon-to-be bat family would!!!!!

Texas: do those circles I told you about where you go counter and clock with your index fingers, around both eyes, gently patting as you go. It is sort of like dabbing with your index finger. That strengthens your eye muscles. I hope you are ok. Shit, I think I will come to TX for Halloween and you and I can go out glowing! Surely we will both glow naturally by then with the amount of scans we have had! I am coming to Houston in September. If you are within a few hours of Houston I would like to meet up. I am going to visit my brother, Tom-ass!

Oh yeah...I had nursing school drama today, too. There are 12 community colleges in CT where I can take that one A&P course I need to get pathing on the nursing program. In any case, I can take a placement exam at one of the schools to bypass the need to take bio again BUT that placement exam is not college wide SO I would have to take it at every school because I have no idea where I will find an opening in A&P. I have ZERO questions now as to why there is a nursing shortage in this country!!!!!!!

I am glad you gave that administrator an earful. It is rude to keep you sitting for an hour after you traveled 3 hours to get there and then start talking about rescheduling? No way...she would have gotten it from me as well. OMG...speaking of people getting it from me today at the grocery store I made the HUGE mistake of getting into the 12 items or less SELF-SERVICE register and the lady behind me thought she was going to become a comment factory. Well, she learned pretty quick she was fast going to become a "shut her face" factory! Then the guy behind her starts with "well, at least I can count" so I said "well, if you could, perhaps you would count your teeth, of which your attitude probably helped you lose a few, and realize you are missing some and get your freakin' grill fixed!!!!!" I proceeded to tell him it was not a fundraiser and I did not ask for his 2 cents either!!!!! He just looked and had NOTHING to say! I need to go to work on Chelsea Lately where my snapper head attitude will be cherished!

SWAT training!! WHOO HOO! What fun?!??!

Mommichelle: CHA- CHA- CHA- CHIA HAIR!!!!!!! Nice growth! That is a bad hat you are wearing!

Omaz: the culture are that it is infected but no more than it has been all along...gross city!!!!!

All I have to say is Christina Aguilera has some serious pipes and she should have never gotten married to that jerk and stunted her professional growth!!!! I just found "Stripped" from 2002 rummaging around in the basement (my fav thing lately!) and I love every song on that disc. I hope she makes a serious comeback.

Good night, girls!
  • texasrose361

omaz- he leaves this sun and returns next sat... his dept is covering it and paying him for it reg pay plus a per diem. SO its awesome :)

debbi- so funny cuz i have been scheduled for the LGFG thing 3 times and something has always come up and i had to cancell well they called today and i was like i dont want to cancell but my husband is gonna be out of town is it okay if i bring my 3 yr old, she was like um i dont think thats a good idea etc... i was like look i have rescheduled 3 times and i DONT want to miss this again (the next class is when my daughter is let out for summer so i would have 2 kids then) i told her i will def bring a dvd player for my son to watch a movie and he totally wont be distracting LOL so she AGREED! so i am def going on monday!

Funny addition to my weird day- so my daughter had kick ball practice today and we show up, i run into a friend that has a daughter on another team and she was explaining that their game might be cancelled because the team they were supposed to play didnt know about the game and arent in uniforms- i was like "oh they should let them play without the uniforms..." i walk over to where my daughter is practicing and our coach is like "we got a game today!" so it was OUR team that didnt know about the game LOL they let the girls play without their regulation gear which ws nice i would have hated to forfeit! So there was my daughter in a stained t-shirt, a very messy ponytail! LOL she had a game monday, had one today, has one tomorrow and then another on monday! so crazy!

• 1WonderWoman
    Tex: they take this kick ball pretty seriously down there!   Is it like "Dodge Ball" where they go to Vegas for a tournament?!??!?
  • texasrose361

Lizzy- we were typing @ the same time- 100% i would LOVE to meet up in houston! from here i am not sure how long the drive is but its about the same distance as SA so prob about 3 hrs,not bad as its mostly driving up the coast!

Too funny with your story you always make me laugh!

I may have that album or i may have given it to my neices when i was in a genrous phase lol but i agree she does have a great voice, i didnt care too much for her bravado- just sing the dang song you're not mariah carey LOL but i did not care for her spanish album.... have you watched the show the voice? its on on either tue or wed cuz i know i just saw it the other night.... its like american idol but with a twist...

• texasrose361

lol typing @ the same time again. OMG is it serious! my daughter is 5 but plays in the 6-8 yr division cuz her bday is during the season her coach is so serious he yells at the girls and has made a few of them cry! Next yr my daughter's best friend's parents and i are gonna coach our own team cuz their coach never shows up and is so lax and ours is so over the top- we know we can find a happy medium!

they actually play all through highschool and these teams take it so seroisuly- when i signed her up i thought it was for fun- but i got a wake up call right away!

• libraylil
    libraylil Member Posts: 325

Texas you seem like someone I need with me when nothing will do but opening a large can of whip azz on someone! :). I refuse to be bullied by our music teacher and was subjected to her diva snippiness mainly because she did not prepare her PowerPoint ahead of time and wanted to stress me out about it. We will see if she continues this Friday am because I have my BC pass and will nutt up quicker than daffy duck. Hmmmm that felt good. Libraylil

• sptmm62

Lizzy:  LMAO with the visual of you and your "street cred" and Kotter do....LOL!! Although Horshack with kick*ss street cred would be even funnier!! We had 65 and sunny yesterday, today too.  It's not 70-75 but I will take it! Hope you get some warmth today.

Texas:  Glad to hear you are not missing out on the LGFB, you will enjoy it.  And given the purpose of the program is to make us feel better as we go through treatment, I am glad the lady was reasonable and allowed your son to come...as well she should have.  Wow..kickball big leagues!!  Sounds like you have your hands full there.  Enjoy it thoroughly.  I have met some of my best friends on a sports field and throughout this past year the parents on my kid's teams have been my greatest source of support.  I honestly don't know what I would have done without them.  So, while your daughter is having her fun, enjoy the friendships and joy that it brings to you! I think you would make an awesome coach, you seem to really have a good attitude and patience!

Libralil, Texas, and Lizzy:  Wow..you women are tough!!! One of these days I will try to whip up some bad*ss, not sure however, everyone may laugh!

Have a great day guys,

Debbi

• jsw19

Yes ladies, next Thursday is my last radiation, yay!  I survived my diagnosis anniversary yesterday and actually didn't feel too bad about it.  I should have had margaritas at Cinco de Mayo lunch but did not!  And Texas I like your sentiment of one cancerversary down, a million more to go! :)

Texas Sounds like you had a rough day yesterday, that is annoying that they didn't know what to do with you at the hospital and to find out that you were too late to take the nursing placement test must have been frustrating.  Like others have said maybe you can take some classes to help prepare you while you wait for the placement exam to be given again.  Also I'm glad you will be able to go to the LGFB class on Monday, it is super fun and you get lots of free makeup to play with.

Debbi I am with you, I am not at all able to be a bad*ss!  I love hearing the stories of some of you ladies getting tough with people!  In particular I can never come up with the witty comments, I love Lizzy's "this is not a fundraiser, I did not ask for your 2 cents"!

Happy Friday everyone!

• ckptry
    ckptry Member Posts: 333

jsw -    Don't worry, that hair will come in. I can't remember if I mentioned it here, I was waiting for my herceptin tx  and reading Sloan Kettering's newsletter. there was an article by a dermatologist there recommending 2.5gms of biotin daily to encourage hair/nail growth. If I could just remember to take it... this chemo brain, dh just pointed out I wrote in the May 2Oth box of the family calendar "5/20 1:15pm" - but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing at that time! This is about the third time I've forgotten to put more info aside form the time there.

Debbi Did you get the all clear on the galactogram? I thought you did but now I'm not sure. Dh has been home sick the last two days with a "man cold" ( an old SNL skit which pokes fun at how tough men are when it comes to being sick). I actually asked if he could stop moaning at 4 am b/c I couldn't sleep and he said but I like to do that when I'm sick. So I'm tired and extra forgetful today:-)

texas sorry about your appt. I can't believe you have to travel 3 hrs and they were so obnoxious. That's great about voaching your daughter's team. I hope you get great news on all your scans. Sorry about the headaches. Where are they? I get migraines occasionally, feels like they're behind my eye and they are awful. Does anything make them better?

We had a mother's day tea at my daughter's preschool today. So cute, they sang for us (I'm a little tea pot  was one) we did a craft together and then they served cookies and  finger sandwiches and iced tea. My son came home w/ a tshirt for me. It's a picture of he and I next to some flowers. We're both yellow and have big hands with long spiky fingers . (I call them freddy kreuger hands but my sister who works in a preschool says they call them windmill hands:-) He said "they're up in the air b/c you're reaching up saying I have the best Aidan ever and I'm saying I have the best mommy ever". What a great gift!

Can anyone recommend a good hair gel. These bozo flaps above my ears seem to curl up no matter what I put in it! I don't want to cut them b/c I'm hoping to at least wear it chin length some day.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Carolyn

• texasrose361

CAROLYN-i am not sure if mine are classified as a migraine cuz i dont have anything else that accompanies it like sensitivity to light or anything. So far i havent found anything thats helped- i have even taken prescription pain killers to no avail! It is mostly behind my left eye but then eventually radiates to my whole left half of my head- strange cuz its never the right! Also it the left eye that has been bothering me so i am assuming its all connected! DO not use LA looks hair gel, it turns icky after awhile and it reminds me of pauly d's (jersey shore) hair gel- where you can totally see it. honestly i think i am gonna have to buy a good brand and not cheap-on-sale stuff!

Some people say tough and some people say bitchy LOL j/k

Wanted to share a coupon with y'all walgreens.com has a FREE 8x10 picture collage when you enter the code FORMOM- noworries if you're not a mom lol, they dont card ya! Its free to pick up @ a local store, or you can get it shipped (but that costs about what you're saving) I just did a kickball collage for kaida... Oh yeah and it expires 5/7 so gotta hurry!

• 1WonderWoman
    Good evening chemosabes and radicals:

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all! I hope you all have a lovely, lovely time this weekend and special times abound!

Texas: that kid must feel some severe pressure on that kickball team, man! I LOVE "The Voice" and I also watch Idol and Dancing with the Stars! I must admit, I never watched Idol until a little last year and every show I have seen this year. I have watched Dancing with the Stars for a few years. I enjoy those shows. I really like Idol because Tyler is on it. Everyone says they got better talent this year with having Randy, Jenny and Steven. The top 5 are all great.

I can't understand coaches that find making a girl cry over a kickball game is fundamentally appropriate. That is just wrong. I am glad you all are going to coach next year.

Tex, I am going to go out on a limb here and point out the obvious, but when is the last time you had your eyes checked? Chemo really messes with your eyes and if you are doing a lot of computer work etc... it really could just be that you need glasses/a new rx etc...

That is cool about Walgreens!

Sptmm: I am going to look like some hot chic with my Kotter fro and my Baby Phat "Street cred!!!" Deb, I have to bad ass....freakin' animals trying to push me around because I had 18 items in the 12 items line! The "express" sign was so miniscule it was quite easily missed! By the time I was done, they all shut their freakin' faces! I don't know who on earth would start with me but I bet they will think twice the next time before throwing a fit over someone having too many items in the express line!

JSW: Oh....I don't consider it getting tough but rather it is just who I am!

In any case, I wish you a very happy final boost day next week! This week I will have the date correct!

How did the showing go?  Any snaps?   I wish you a firm offer soon! 

Ckptry: you probably don't want anymore of my suggestions after the skin care recommendations but Graham Webb Brit Style Whipped Wax is great for hold without making your hair like a helmet. 2.5oz will probably set you back about $20, give or take, but it is money well spent. Graham Webb Brit Style Liquid Hold is a bit more expensive at about $23 for 4oz and it is a slightly stronger hold.  Neither leave your hair feeling like crust which is always nice!

BTW, I love the new avatar!

Omaz: I hope you are doing well. How are your long locks doing? Anymore knots?!

Well, it is time for Kitty Fun House = me throwing her 50 million toys around the living room! If I don't do this at night, she brings toys into my bed to let me know she wants to play!!!! One thing I have to say is we sure do love our animals in this country!

Goodnight all-

• omaz

Hi Lizzy - I am doing alright.  I have some feminine area difficulties that have cropped up presumably due to menopause.  I think I'll try the replens and see if that helps.  Other than that I am glad it's the weekend.  I met with the trainer today and she showed me many strengthening exercises that use your own body weight.  many I didn't know and one that is a terrific butt exercise called the frog I think.  Right now I am wide awake and everyone else is sound asleep.  I got a fresh bag of starbucks at the store today and wish I could just go make a cup but alas I hopefully will get sleepy sometime soon.  Thanks for asking about me  (:

• LadyinBama
    LadyinBama Member Posts: 993

Omaz: I'm using Replens. It's been 2 weeks, don't know that it's helping yet, but I was told it could take a month.

Texas: I found the academic advisors at college invaluable. Go see one and ask about classes you can take in the interim before the nursing stuff. The advisors can keep you on track, and even ahead of the game.

Lizzy: BabyPhat, too funny. I can see you rocking that look!

All: I'm doing ok, first OV chemo was Tuesday, taxol/carboplatin. Doing ok with it so far, no SEs to speak of, except I'm tired. But I've been tired for months, so that's not necessarily the chemo. Just wanted to check in and say hello. Everybody have a good weekend!

• texasrose361

Lizzy- I just had my eyes checked 2 thursdays ago because of the issues that i've been having... the eye dr said that i still have 20/20 vision and that when he dilated my eyes he didnt see anything wrong in there. It was funny cuz he was trying to be tactful saying he was paying extra close attention looking for anything like a tumor... he was a young guy prob my age :) He suggested it might be muscle fatigue, my onco agrees that it might be muscle fatigue but wants to see what might be causing it- i suggested old age LOL he said that the CT scan will rule out any major issues- might be meds or stress.... We'll see :) my appointment is for the 19th

Funny story about either my bitchiness or bad assness LOL- Once (b4 my dx, but when i was in pain cuz of hte mets) I went to the grocery store- i loathe walmart and make a point NOT to shop there- so i am at my reg grocery store and i am making a salad and i bought like every veggie imaginable so i had 13 items in the 10 items or less line (which is located in the produce section). I have my son who is 2 at the time, there is a guy in front of me prob in his 70s that has about 20 or so items and the cashier rudely told him he had too many items, i was the only person in line and say "no worries, you're only a few over go ahead" The cashier looked pissed (btw she was in her 40s so not a young highschooler with an attitude but a grown woman) she rings him up and then states "he had (enter number) items too many" well by the time it was my turn there was another couple behind me, i already had all my stuff loaded on the counter and she was like "miss you have too many items, you need to go to the other registers (which are located on the other side of the store!)" i told her "i only have 3 extra things thats fine" she was still acting bitchy and telling me to move- i said "never mind i dont need these anymore" and left ALL my groceries at the counter and walk out!- so then it stalled her line even longer as she prob had to call for a stalker to put them away.

I am fuming mad cuz the ONLY other place for me to shop is walmart- i 411ed the grocery store's number while i was driving over there and spoke with a manager and i said "first off i apologize for just up and leaving my groceries at the counter because normally i would have put them back, second i would like to make a complaint against one of your employees. SHe was very rude to an elderly gentleman" (i explained that i was hte ONLY one in line behind him and i didnt mind him checking out there) then i explained how she was trying to make me move to another register, that ALL my purchases were from the produce section and i was at the produce register. I stated "i was unaware that your 10 item or less policy was a steadfast rule, and have NEVER before seen someone with a couple items over asked to move, i often am buying 1 item and end up waiting behind someone with a carload of groceries" then i went on to say how upset iwas that i had to drive 15 minutes out of my way and how i was fuming to shop at walmart cuz a- they suck and b- their produce always goes bad within a few days- not good quality! He apologized profusely....

Yeah re-reading that i sound more bitchy than bad-ass lol I just have a rule in my mind, people like store clerks, drs, and other ppl you run into on a daily basis work for US. If they want to keep their jobs do them right. I hate going through a drive thru, ordering something simple and getting it all ass-backwards! We went to Mcdonalds a while back and my DH ordered a strawberry shake- it was really melted, so i parked and went into the store and said hey y'all made this shake wrong may i get another one. of course they gave me another one and it was still melted! she then said oh our machine is broken. would i like a refund- um YEAH i dont want a liquid shake! If you noticed it coming out liquid both times you could have just told us that it was broken and we wouldnt have went elsewhere...

I cant stand going into a business and being delt with by rude, incompetent ppl that act like we are bothering them. If i am asking where a product is please dont tell me "over there" and point in a general direction! Chances are i have scoured that area and couldnt find it myself. i need assistance lol (btw thats the main reason i dislike WM and shop there only when absolutely needed!)

• texasrose361

just thought if i am buying 11 packs of koolaide would i be asked to moved??? LOL tech thats over 10 items