Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Wednesday Weigh In

Options

Comments

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,881
    Options

Same as last week after swinging wildly up on the weekend.

• trmtab
    trmtab Member Posts: 856
    Options

Up .2

• carolehalston
    carolehalston Member Posts: 7,876
    Options

I stepped on the wicked bathroom scale yesterday, expecting a disappointing result, and was thrilled at the number, which broke a barrier! I am down a few lbs from the beginning of my WW efforts. I am encouraged. I have been eating mainly from the list of "free" foods that include almost all veggies and fruits. I was doubtful because I know fruit has a lot of sugar

• scotbird
    scotbird Member Posts: 592
    Options

That’s fantastic news Carole, I know how that feels, it is a great feeling, well done

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,856
    Options

Great job, Carole!

Am maintaining my peak weight since pandemic started to put it in a positive light. Time to lose the excess baggage now!

• NotAsCalmAsILook
    NotAsCalmAsILook Member Posts: 133
    Options

question: do you weigh yourself with, or without, your prosthetic?

I know, it doesn’t matter as long as your consistent... but... today was the first day @ the doctors with a new (heavier) prosthetic. And I realize they have me weigh in before I change out of my clothes...

• carolehalston
    Options

After a weekend of non-WW food consumption, eating out at a restaurant on Saturday and a crawfish boil on Sunday, the bathroom scale punished me on Monday morning but today I'm back down to the previous number. The weight gain was fluid from salt. Now I'm back to the program.

• wren44
    Options

Not sure why, but I'm up 2 from last week.

• scotbird
    Options

up 3lbs ooops

• trmtab
    Options

Down .8

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,031
    Options

TT, I found that .8 of a pound, because that's what I'm up!

• wren44
    Options

Down .5. I'm a bundle of nerves and eating to compensate, so I'm not sure if I can get back to my goal weight.

• trmtab
    Options

Well down 1.5 month over month - April 1 to May 1...but up 1 last week.

• ruthbru
    Options

down 1.4

• scotbird
    Options

Down a whopping 6lbs this week after being up 3lbs last week. I'm like a yoyo. I was back at my target weight this week, after a big effort. Celebrating this evening with pizza and doughnuts, so will deffo be back up again next week.

• scotbird
    Options

Why so nervous Wren??

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    Options

5 lbs up

• carolehalston
    Options

Down 1 lb. yesterday. Yay!!

• scotbird
    Options

you are doing so well Carole! I am up 8lbs this week. Yikes. Whenever I hit my target weight I just seem to go crazy and eat everything in sight. It is so weird. Why do I do that? (Rhetorical question no answer required).

• wren44
    Options

Down 1 lb. Still too high, but encouraging.

• ruthbru
    Options

gained the pound I lost last week....sigh.....

• carolehalston
    Options

Holding my own this week. Better than gaining.

• trmtab
    Options

down .6

a month or so ago I started posting my last week average as I weigh everyday and Mr. FitBit records it.We are in the midst of finals, I am so stressed out and overworking, I'm amazed I didn't gain or lose tons. TT

• lille
    lille Member Posts: 20
    Options

Just checking in on everyone, I'm still following all you lovelies. I put my numbers on hold for surgery coming up next week. Though I'll up you by a couple of pounds Ruth! I had gained more in the interim since posting last but also in the midst of a move so more of those calories are getting burned! Hope things smooth out Trmtab.

• trmtab
    Options

Down 1

Last days of finals for me...until summer school starts in 10 days!, but that feels so different - one class - versus the full rush of the school year. So ready for a break. TT

• scotbird
    Options

up 1. Still going in the wrong direction but at least rate of increase is slowing down. I’m not going to worry about it too much. In fact I’m eating a doughnut as I write this. Starting June 1st I’m going on a proper regime, and will lose allthe lbs I have put on these last few weeks, I promise.

• ruthbru
    Options

down .5

• scotbird
    Options

Stayed the same this week. 9lbs above my target weight, and about 30lbs below where I was about a year ago. Determinedto get back down to the target and stay there.

• trmtab
    Options

After two weeks down slightly...am up .9 this week.

• ruthbru
    Options

Down 1.2.........whoo hoo!