Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Wednesday Weigh In

Options

Comments

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,993
    Options

I was up last week, down this week, probably up next week with the 4th of July festivities. Like a yo-yo.....

• trmtab
    trmtab Member Posts: 852
    Options

Up .9 this week.

• scotbird
    scotbird Member Posts: 592
    Options

Up 0.5 - not quite what I hoped for, but not quite as bad as I feared either. I had Sunday as a feast day, and restrictive for the rest of the week. Just goes to show that one day makes a big difference. For the last 2 weeks I’ve put on 4lbs on Sunday and spent the rest of the week losing it.

• trmtab
    Options

Down .3

I have been reporting the weekly average from Mr. FitBit which smooths out the ups and downs -- mostly -- of one off meals/days...but this week's average is up 2 after the long weekend, so I will have a lot of work to do to be anywhere near today's report next week! TT

• Snowflake888
    Snowflake888 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Down 1.4 pounds. It was going to be 1.2, but I went back in the bathroom and peed some more and my weight dropped 0.2 pounds. Can anyone relate

• ruthbru
    Options

I hosted a big 4th of July picnic in my backyard & have been eating leftovers ever since, so it is not suprising that I'm up 2 pounds.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,877
    Options

I stayed the same. A little too high.

• Snowflake888
    Options

Down 1.0 pounds. I have weighed virtually the same weight for five days. It is very frustrating. I haven’t cheated at all, in fact I ate less yesterday. I hope you ladies had a better week. Off to the gym, again

• trmtab
    Options

Up .9 ...which is my July 4th holiday week average...

• ruthbru
    Options

On a mini-vacation, no scale (thankfully!).

• wren44
    Options

Down 1.5. Within .5 of goal weight!

• scotbird
    Options

I’ve not done well this week. Up 3.5 lbs. Lots going on but no real excuse. I’ll keep trying

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,856
    Options

Big congrats for the big dip, Scotbird!

I've been up and up again. But hope to lose 2 kilos in the next 2 weeks. One kilo that I've been losing and gaining for a while and another kilo for safety. Then we'll see about the weeks after that.

• scotbird
    Options

Stayed the same.

• wren44
    Options

Up .5. Was the same till yesterday.

• Snowflake888
    Options

Down 0.8. Hopefully lost fat and gained muscle, but who knows. I can’t eat healthier or exercise more. Hope you all have a good week

• trmtab
    Options

down .2

hardly worth mentioning...TT

• scotbird
    Options

up 0.

• scotbird
    Options

0.5 I mean

• trmtab
    Options

up 1.2...ugh.

• ruthbru
    Options

I am both up & down 0.......DH will be out of town for a couple days & I'm contemplating buying some yogurt & Lean Cuisine and eating nothing else but them for a couple days. I need a jumpstart, or a kick in the rear end!

• wren44
    Options

I lost the .5 that I gained last week.

I often eat lunch late and skip dinner when DH is out of town. I usually gain it back when he returns tho.

• Snowflake888
    Options

late Wednesday weigh in: Down 1.0. Yes Ruthbru, that’s what I eat, a healthy choice or lean cuisine,etc almost every single day. It makes it so easy to count calories. I do add a baked meat serving to some of them or add meat to my dry salad. Wishing you all a good week

• Snowflake888
    Options

Down 1.4 this week. Three more months until the wedding. Hoping to lose another fifteen pounds. Hope you ladies all had a good week

• ruthbru
    Options

down 1

• wren44
    Options

Up .5. Chaos here contributing.

• trmtab
    Options

It's by birthday (60, a big one!), and I am up 11 lbs since last year...ugh.

Now I truly am too old to have the extra weight...new plans for the year ahead. TT

• wren44
    Options

Happy Birthday! At 60 and beyond you get to celebrate for a week.

• ruthbru
    Options

Happy Birthday. TT! Welcome to the 60s!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚

• Snowflake888
    Options

Happy Birthday TrmTab. I am right behind you, 591/2. I lost an even one pound this week. Wishes for a good week for all.