Western New York Area

Comments

• karen333
    karen333 Member Posts: 2,037
    edited May 2014

Jan, you will be missed but my lord your plate is full, we will toast you with our CM's, I'm going to try a real martini glass, they are so pretty and see if I can get it to my lips without losing half of it., lol, love, Karen 

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited May 2014

Jan, your going to be missed but for a good reason.  Karen I am sorry I can't make it June 28th I can June 21st.  Betty

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682
    edited May 2014

HI Ladies,

Karen, I will be at the lunch on the 20th.

Jan we will miss you at lunch and enjoy your month.

Happy Mothers Day to all.  

Hugs, Cheryl

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited May 2014

happy Mother's Day  all 

• karen333
    edited May 2014

Ditto to my dear friends.  love, Karen

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

Hi Ladies,

I would like to ask for your prayers for Natalie who was in the hot air ballon accident in Virginia and is from buffalo.  Natalie is my sister in laws, nephews fiance.  We are all waiting on word of her being found.  This is such a tragic accident. My heart got out to her fiance and family.

Happy Mothers day to all.

Hugs Cheryl

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

Oh Cheryl she is I my prayers. 

Happy Mother's Day all  enjoy the day with family or remembering your mom in your heart.

• SusanHG
    SusanHG Member Posts: 455
    edited May 2014

hi all, my son does not have orchestra rehearsal on the 20th so I could only stay until 2 pm that day. Any chance making it earlier? Wednesday would be the same thing. :/

Happy Mothers Day everyone!!

Susan

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited May 2014

Cheryl, so sorry to hear this....I saw the story in the paper....prayers for her and her family.

• karen333
    edited May 2014

Oh Cheryl, she  is in my prayers with her family and friends who loved her.  love, Karen

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited May 2014

For all my wonderful friends.....love you all!

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

Thank you for your prayers. 

Thank you for the flowers, they are perfect.

Happy Mothers Day!

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

pretty flowers. Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

Cheryl. I am so very sorry for your loss.

• karen333
    edited May 2014

Dear moms, can we move it to noon so Susan can be with us, that's the 20th of May, Tuesday at noon.  We'll nail this lunch date yet!  love Karen

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

noon it is 

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

noon sounds good.

• SeasideMemories
    SeasideMemories Member Posts: 2,462
    edited May 2014

Heymoose,

Saw the story on the news and they mentioned she was from WNY.  Was hoping that it wasn't anyone that you all knew.  Very sad to see that wasn't the case.

My condolences to you and to her family and loved ones.  May you all find comfort in each other and in friends who care during this difficult time. Such a tragic loss!

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

SeasideMemories, thank you for your prayers.  The family will need them over the next few weeks.  

I hope everyone had a great mothers day.  I was in rochester with my whole family and it was such fun.  My mom gave all of us mothers a single rose.  Thas was so special.  Katie and Ben gave me a frame picture with just her and I at the rehearsal dinner and then one of the four of us at the wedding, they are so special to me.  Love the kids.

Have a great day everyone.

Hugs, Cheryl

• SusanHG
    SusanHG Member Posts: 455
    edited May 2014

I am so sorry for your loss, Cheryl. I apologize--not sure how I missed your message :(

20 th sounds great then. 

Thanks ladies!

Susan

• karen333
    edited May 2014

See you all tomorrow at noon, love you all. Karen

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

Hi Ladies, 

I am sorry, but I will not be able to make lunch tomorrow.  My girlfriend Candie is have colon surgery and I will be at the hospital all day.  I hope you enjoy lunch and have a cocholate martini for me.  I will need one after tomorrow.

Hugs to all and I miss you.

Love Cheryl

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited May 2014

Karen- thank you for your phone call. You're right I can't make today. My work schedule is a bit unflexible right now. Too much travel and too many meetings to make a week day lunch. In June - the Batavia Saturday Lunch I will definately be there.

Hope everyone is well. Here we've been busy. Lawn work. pool opening, Father -Daughter dance, a friends parents funeral (which of course brought back sad memories). busy weekend.

Cheryl- prayer for your friend are headed your way.

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

how many are we today?

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

Cheryl. Prayers for your friend today. It's so hard to watch the people we love sick or facing difficult circumstances. She is in my prayers today

Bev miss u

• karen333
    edited May 2014

We already have our date for June, in Batavia on Saturday June 21st at 1:00.I'll get our round table so we can all yak and make sure the have our Godiva.  Linda, since it is already scheduled so far in advance, maybe you can finagle that day off and Debbie - hope to see you too.  Lunch was as always wonderful, I really had missed you all.  Cheryl, prayers for your friend, winging their way.  My brake light came on half way home so had to take it nice and easy, that was just fixed, my Subaru is a true delight, NOT. love, Karen

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited May 2014

yikes - Karen- glad you arrived safely.

Maureen- ditto - miss you too.

All- anyone who wants to walk on the walking path in williamsville on Northforest or Hopkins let me know. I could go for some excercise these nights- weekends. And of course there is safety in numbers and we could yak the whole way! PM me if anyone is interested and we can set up a night/weekend. Either ad hoc or scheduled.

Looking forward to June lunch!

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

Wow Bev wish I had the energy I'd join you.  Lunch was wonderful glad I went   Wasn't feeling so good and considered skipping but always have so much fun and lift my spirits. 

Love you all

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

Thank you for your prayers. Candie's surgery went great.  She is healing good and hopes to be home saturday. Yay!!!!

June lunch I will put that in my calendar.  So sorry to miss lunch on Tuesday. Miss you all.

Hugs, Cheryl

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

you were missed too Cheryl