Western New York Area

Comments

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682
    edited May 2014

Whaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooo!!!!!!! Such wonderful news Karen.  NED are the best words to hear.

Now its Party Time, Party Time!!!!!!!! 

Hugs

• karen333
    karen333 Member Posts: 2,037
    edited May 2014

Maureen, Betty, Jan, bevin, Linda and Debbie.Cheryl. Susan,Seaside, Jen, thank you, thank you for your calls, messages and PM's, I never felt alone.  I look  like the Cheshire Cat, I am having a wonderful weekend  we need to party, can we do Batavia?, Betty and Debbie when are you off?  Maybe it will not be in the 40's or 50's, I don't care if it is 9, I'll still be smiling.  hugs, Karen

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

Karen, love your smile keep it up.  

Hugs to all.

• LindaJD
    LindaJD Member Posts: 134
    edited May 2014

Karen,   YAY!   YIPPEE!   So glad you received such GREAT news!  You have a wonderful reason to be smiling like the Cheshire Cat!  

Have you decided on a date for the next luncheon in May?  Please let me know when it will be.  You did mention Alex's in Batavia, correct?  I would love to see everyone again!   My son, the one that lives in CT, MIGHT be in Rochester the 23/24th weekend, if so, I'd be visiting w/ him.  

I love the "Peanuts" picture your friend posted on here.  It was really cute & I'm sure it made you smile even more!

Hope everyone is doing well & hopefully we will have some warmer weather soon!

Hugs,

Linda

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited May 2014

24th and Memorial Day weekend out forme  dh birthday. A big one and mere is coming home following weekend

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

Memorial day weekend out for me also.  Maureen and Linda sounds like some great weekends for you.

Hugs all and hope we can get together soon.

• karen333
    edited May 2014

Betty, what weekends are OK for you?  Debbie - same question.

• SeasideMemories
    SeasideMemories Member Posts: 2,462
    edited May 2014

I thought you all might get a kick out of this!  Found it on another thread and feel like it sure describes Spring so far this year. Not bad today but, would love a bit of a warm up along with a little less rain so I can get some seeds/plants into the garden.  Still talking frost tonight!

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

Cute. We need a like button

• karen333
    edited May 2014

I thought we went directly to Fall.  Summer better be really, really, really long.

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited May 2014

Karen the weekends are looking bad for me.  June 28 is the closest I can come up with.  If we can do during the week I have some time.  Please don' t go by me if others cane make it sooner go for it. Betty

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

I can do during week. Thurs are bad. Tues or we'd is my best day. During week depends on working moms I'd suspect. 

Linda good to hear from you. Such a positive post. So happy things are looking up for you  

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

like my new avatar ?  Me with hair lol real hair .....well dyed real hair. Wanted to post just in case wig and I get married hehehehe. 

Have a wonderful day ladies 

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

Lookin good Maureen!!!!!

• heymoose
    edited May 2014

Seaside love the map.  Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Hugs to all

• karen333
    edited May 2014

The 28th works for me, the 10th, Memorial Day weekend was out too, can we call it for then?, at 1:00, just to keep Susan guessing what time we are going to be there lol, back to after the lunch crowd and I will drive to Creekview. can everyone check in with yea's or nay's - so I can get a count.  Love to all, Karen

• SusanHG
    SusanHG Member Posts: 455
    edited May 2014

I am confused. What is the date??? Seriously I just get my head spinning on this site for some reason. Lol. Cannot wait to celebrate!!

I have my own good news. I am officially BRCA 1 and 2 negative. Hooray!!!!!!!!

Party :P. 

• karen333
    edited May 2014

Sure can't blame you Susan, On way out the door, will call Betty this evening and get it right out.

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

Thought we were doing Batavia?  

Susan wooohooi!!!!!!

• karen333
    edited May 2014

How about May 14 at 1 at Creekview, it is a Wednesday.  Let me know, if that works.  Bev, you can try  a late lunch or just play hooky! 

• karen333
    edited May 2014

Maureen, your hair looks great!

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited May 2014

Karen, I can,t do the 14th, maybe the 20 or 22nd.  Betty

• SusanHG
    SusanHG Member Posts: 455
    edited May 2014

I have chiropractor at 11 that day (the 14th)  I can come right after though. 

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

I will try for the wed primo to chemo. Depends how the week goes. Yes Betty I will suck it up as best I can 

Linda I'm assuming a weekday might be difficult for you and no Batavia this time. 

Hi everyone else 

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited May 2014

Good morning friends, its doubtful I'd be able to attend a weekday luncheon in Batavia due to my work schedule. Though I do love the food at our restaurant of choice! If you end up with a weekend let me know. Most my weekends are available. 

For the mom's of children and those lucky enough to have your own mom still here ' what are your mothers day plans?  

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

hey Bev. Hope you are well. My mom isn't here so I buy a nice card flowers and visit her grave. I wrap the card around the vase of flowers and say a prayer she's happy and pain free. It works for me. Then I celebrate with my kids sisters and hubby. 

Enjoy Mother's Day with your family. I know this one might be tough for you. 

Hugs and kisses 

Maureen

• karen333
    edited May 2014

Hi all my favorite friends, May 21 is the day before Maureen's new chemo regime, let's go for that, in Williamsville at the Creekview, 1:00 May21, a Wednesday  Next month Betty's day June 28th in Batavia, gotcha Linda at I:00  Everybody let me know the count and I'll reserve the circular table and our very favorite Liquor..  Happy Mother's Day to all, loving this weather. and it is supposed to be nice.  Addison and Mica are making breakfast for Susan and I, it should be an interesting menu, lol

• karen333
    edited May 2014

My dear friends, no response leads me to believe this is a lesson plan I didn't work out well enough , soooo back to the drawing board, I know Tuesday the 20th is good for Betty, Maureen and me, so lets go there.  Luncheeon on Tuesday the 20th of May at Creekview in Williamsville at !:00.  Yea's or nae's. love, Karen

• Maureen813
    edited May 2014

yAy

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited May 2014

As much as I love our lunches, I'll have to bow out. Too much going on this month. Angela's shower, two family birthdays, my son's college graduation (yay!  finally!)  and starting to get things ready for the Karen's shower coming up in June. Oh and I'm in the middle of addressing 90 wedding invitations. All good stuff, I thank The Lord  for that. Enjoy your time together and I'll stay in touch here. Love, Jan