Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Bonfire of the Goddesses

Options

Comments

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    edited June 2019
    Options

Throwing the stupid broad who answers the phone at my PCP’s office on the bonfire. The broad tried to give me the run around about getting the insurance required referral so I can see my cardiologist next month. The appointment with my cardiologist has been scheduled since last year! Tired of having to set the people at my PCP’s office straight all the time! They think people having nothing better to do than to be in a doctor’s office all the time! They are worse than my dentist!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited June 2019
    Options

Mommy ..how annoying ...I'm.stoking the fire 🔥..going to help you throw her in !!!!!

• m0mmyof3
    edited June 2019
    Options

Woo Hoo

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited June 2019
    Options

got some fuel for the bonfire, dang squirels have found some way of getting into my attic, so far we or rsther the squirrel man has caught 3 this past week, still trying to find out how they are getting in!

Such excitement in my life!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited August 2019
    Options

Hi Ladies.....just checking in.....hope you are all well.....hugs

• m0mmyof3
    edited August 2019
    Options

Throwing this stupid plastic bag tax for my state on the bonfire. As of Aug. 1 we in Connecticut have to pay $.10 a bag unless we bring reusable ones everywhere. I always was responsible with the plastic bags and saved them for when I cleanout the litter box for my cats. Just another way for my state to tax us to death.

• melissadallas
    melissadallas Member Posts: 929
    edited August 2019
    Options

Mommy, Dallas did that for a while too, since repealed. I hated it! Self check outs had no bags. If I grabbed one item more on a quick trip in than I could carry it became a big deal. For a big grocery shopping expeditin I would need a trunk-ful of bags, which I invariably forgot and left in the car. I too reused bags for lunches, litter, etc., and I use garbage bags, so it wasn’t mine blowing in the trees. I hate virtue signaling crap like this! Turns out reusable bags are a health hazard too

• m0mmyof3
    edited August 2019
    Options

Yep. Going to throw mine in the washer this week.

• proudtospin
    edited August 2019
    Options

i try to reuse my bags, jersey has not yet out lawed tbe plastic but would not doubt that it would happen here

• m0mmyof3
    edited August 2019
    Options

Wouldn’t be suprised to see it go nationwide. Up until Sept. 1 paper bags are free at one local grocery store after that they are subject to the stupid tax.

• Lucy55
    edited August 2019
    Options

We have same rules with the plastic bags here in Australia..Shopping is a nightmare !!!!

• m0mmyof3
    edited August 2019
    Options

Yes it is. Even in retail stores we have to bring our own bags!

• duckyb1
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi Ladies...again....you know I”m back....I need you all more then ever...if i could throw myself on the bonfire I would....way too much to handle....it never ends...

• m0mmyof3
    edited December 2019
    Options

Draw strength from us ducky

• proudtospin
    edited December 2019
    Options

hey ducky, nice to hear from you

Me, trying acupunture for bladder issues! Wierd huh?

Have not been seeing many postings but i do use an Android and the mods said there was an issue so hoping you see tbis

• Lucy55
    edited December 2019
    Options

Ducky ..sending turbo prayers and hugs ..

Iris ..hope the acupuncture helps you ! I have an android and haven't had any trouble posting ..maybe the problem is fixed ? We miss you over in Crazy Town !!!

• duckyb1
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi Iris...yes its me again...finally crawled out of the woodwork...I have done acupuncture..love it..always worked for me no matter where they stuck the needles...back, neck, knee..etc.

I know your all there for me...Nikki had the biopsy yesterday they did the vacuum biopsy and got 4 or 5 tissue samples...all they said was..we are praying for a good result.....she will get her result tomorrow, Wednesday...she has a dog who takes seizures so company is kept to a minimum..even me...so I won’t be with her when she gets the call, but her son and daughter are home on winter break from college...they will be there...I am pissed..love the dog, but imagine competing with a dog to be with your daughter, but I understand..I just feel bad not to be with her...she said to me..Mom I will be ok, good news or bad...so I will let my “best friends” know as soon s I hear something...I am hoping if it is something she will go to the hospital where Mariana Weiss the head of BCO is on staff.....there is a very good Breast surgeon there who made Top Doc‘s in our area..which is thee Philly suburbs...but again..she will do what she wants...

Thanks for all your prayers and concern...you all are the very best...hugs

• duckyb1
    edited December 2019
    Options

imageThis is my daughter with her husband and my son and daughter..Sean just turned 21 and we were celebrating..Makayla is 19 2 days ago.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2019
    Options

That is me in the back laughing so hard I almost peed my pants...that can happen when your 84.....my grandson is going for his Parm D ..in his 4th year, at University of the Sciences in Philly, and Makayla is in her first year of Nursing School at Widener University in the Philly suburbs...

• duckyb1
    edited December 2019
    Options

Good news...even though my Nikki has to have surgery....it is a non cancerous lesion called PASH...it has to come out so it does not show up in future MRI’s that they do after her mammograms....I want to thank all fo you for your support and prayers.....always there, as you always were for me.....God is good...hugs to all of you...I will be back....

• m0mmyof3
    edited December 2019
    Options

Terrific

• proudtospin
    edited December 2019
    Options

ducky, sounds like really good news although never heard of pash.

I have not been seeing postings for some time, guess i will try again

• duckyb1
    edited December 2019
    Options

Proud it is an abbreviation for some long words......now they said no surgery even for the PASH...in a conference an Onc, Dr., and the Radiologist who did the biopsy said there is so little of the small tumor left cause she took so many tissue samples it is not necessary to remove the tiny bit left, if there is even any there....MRI in another 6 months ..my point is...isnt even the smallest spot that they plan to leave is not cancer, ‘and will never be cancer..goi’ng to show up in any films they do from here on in....and a big and...will the be able to know for sure if it does show up...that it is still this same lefover PASH, or another suspicious area.....but they are going with no surgery...so who knows....

• m0mmyof3
    edited December 2019
    Options

You are right to be concerned Ducky!

• proudtospin
    edited December 2019
    Options

Ducky, interesting new approach. Me, my original diagnosis was dcis, took 3 lumpies till it was considered clear for radiation.

8 years later and i am dealing with mbc, wish in my case that i had done a mastectomy and then continued the meds for 10 years not 5

Chemo stinks

• proudtospin
    edited January 2020
    Options

hey guys, been having issues of late and not getting any messages! Asked the mods as there had been a note about problems with android phones

Yell if you see this!

• celiac
    celiac Member Posts: 1,260
    edited January 2020
    Options

I saw your message! Hello, there and happy Sunday to you.

• proudtospin
    edited January 2020
    Options

thanks, guess whatever was messed up is not now !

• Lucy55
    edited January 2020
    Options

Hi Iris ..so good to see you ! Phones seem to be working well ..pop back over to the Crazytown thread and try there again ..I've been missing you !

• duckyb1
    edited January 2020
    Options

I’m here ladies....dropped in on Crazytown.....just wanted to remember the Goddeses...hugs all