Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Charleston Chicken!

• veggy

Chicken Can-Can!

• veggy

We even have our own band!!!!

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Hi Pil

Welcome to the HenHouse - you are just in time for the celebration of 100 pages of shear and utter nonsense - I am sure after the festivities things will get back to business as usual which is no business at all really.

Our Secretary, Emily, will likely have some new additions to the Outlandish Cures for Cancer we get emailed all the time.  You will want to make a tin hat (I think the pattern is only a few pages back) as that is a very necessary part of the cure.

I am LowRider...Covert Operations and mostly my mission is searching for the Cancer Cure Guy and obtaining, along with our in-house Covert Operative JanetinVirginia, some of the coolest gadgets - like I just love the night vision goggles she dropped at a truck stop for me to pick up. 

But, we are have a party so come on and have a chicken dance or too...I am sure things will get even sillier as the night wears on so be sure to have Bounty on hand (in case of laughing so hard you might have an 'accident' - spewing pop on the computer screen is quite common). 

Bwaakkkk...*pass*

• veggy
  • veggy
  • veggy
  • veggy
  • pil
    pil Member Posts: 40

LOL I love the Funky chicken dance. Cute!!!   Well, take care secret holders of THE CURE!! LOL

hey there was a band called The Cure. Cool   maybe I should try persimmons next  ha ha

• pil
    pil Member Posts: 40

ha ha Lowrider.... did I fool you peeps when I acted all serious. HA HA   Oh, I have ocean front property in Arkansas too.    I may come up with some really really outrageous .  give me a few days.

:)

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

LOL Veggy !! You have really surpassed yourself with those clucking brilliant pics.

All you mother cluckers flap those wings and ruffle those feathers.....strut your stuff.....

Asparagus is here to stay!

I can't wait to log in to this thread...........

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Lost_creek, I tried to help you out oon the pics,. but I too had no success.

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

Thanks for trying Meece - some of those signs are so funny I just wanted to share... oh well, the hens are doing just fine, what with tin hats, dancing chickens; songs and all the rest... I have really laughed today; thanks all!

clucking right along...

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

Did somebody say PARTY?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

these have just returned from the Royal Wedding

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

OH we are doing so well. Fuzzy will meet you in the smoking room. Has everyone that we can think off ,at least popped in. Just in case someone didn't get the invitation.

Veggy you are so creative ----------that discussion we had before-------girl your a master. Those tin hats.  Thanks for all the dance lessons. Have been considering learning country line dancing. Do you think that there are any chicks, that could teach us.

ALyson-the royal birds had better hats, than many of the royals.

Heidi what do we do about the cats--hate to discriminate, but they might cause havoc in the hen house. So, hows about a separate CAT party----so they don't feel left out.  WE can put them in the milk house. On the farm that was the cats favorite place. Especially after milking. ----okay we need pictures of cats in the milk house

• sas-schatzi

We need more fireworks This is from the person who can;t even do an avatar

Special regonition should go to M-O-M for her hat creation ------But it should have a name

HAT OF MOST UTENSILS  WITH SPECIAL POCKET FOR THE ALL KNOWING EYE

• Alyson
  • Alyson

Its obviously a big party

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Like these Sas?

and these

and these

• Alyson

We must be careful, was warned on FB that 'Green' light bulbs linked to cancer.

Chrissy we found the same page!!!

• sas-schatzi

cRISSY AND ALYSON----------WONDERFUL LIGHTS BEAUTIFUL LIGHTS. tHEY ALWAYS LIFT THE SPIRITS -------WONDERWHY. aLL OVER THE WORLD PEOPLE GET HAPPY WHEN THERE ARE FIREWORKS. yEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

• sas-schatzi

jUDITH HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE PARTYYYYYYYYYY:))))

• chrissyb

We sure did Alyson!  Never mind, they are all soooo pretty!

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy thanks--------------anything else you would like to pop in with would be happily appreciated

• chrissyb

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

I just performed a post-party perimeter security check this morning.  What a mess.  I picked up tons of asparagus butts (please use the ash trays in future!).  A piece of chocolate cake was floating in the punch bowl. Found Clooney passed out near the vegetable garden.  Evidently Pitt went on a joy ride on one of the cows - saddle still on.  Found his cell phone on the ground and it was ringing.  WTC.  I answered and it was Angelina so I hung up.  Had to execute two search/rescues in the tree - two cluckers stuck up there.

You may claim the following items in Lost & Found department:   One discarded bacon bra (size 36C).  Silver evening purse stuffed with garlic.  Several tin hats (some unfortunately crushed).   Box of sparklers.   All in all - one cluck of a party!