Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

All I have to say about last night is...

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

AW shucks is it really over. JV can't we play some more uh, can't we, just a little. we'll be good.

I'll go help Geogre. Please , don't send a search party.

We didn't even get that Cat house going proper. Poor little kittes missed out on all the squirting milk.

• reesie
    reesie Member Posts: 413
    Wait, I'm gonna have to leave the party for a little bit so I can discuss the e-mail regarding the asparagus cure my husband just forwarded to me (NO LIE, I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING WHEN I SAW THE REFERENCE LINE).Money mouth
  • janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Low - I'm thinking maybe the Navy Seals can help find cure guy :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

Sending in the Navy Seals

• janet in virginia

Don't put your hats away too soon - the Kentucky Derby is on Saturday and Mother CLuckers Day on Sunday.  We can make asparagus juleps for Sat.  And I think we may have a hen house favorite shaping up --"Pants on Fire."   Will be ridden by a female jockey - Rosie - only the 5th female jockey in the 100+ year history of the Derby!   Love that horse's name

Louisiana Derby

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Love the spinning chicken, veggy..and all the fireworks and chicken dancing!

I propose we have chicken parties on a regular basis! Asparagus juleps..I'll need the recipe for that one! 

• reesie
    reesie Member Posts: 413

I was thinking we could send the Angry Birds out to help find the CCG.  They seem to do a pretty good job on those green pigs.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Thanks Janet...what on earth would I do without you...you didn't happen to find my little black dress anywhere...kinda wandered over since I am messin with the Stable Boy and ah, well, one thing led to another and all I had this morning was my tin hat...*blush*...it was a party...

Kentucky Derby and then NASCAR at night - excellent Saturday! 

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Lowrider....I found your little black dress behind the haystack..naughty girl..*L* But who could say "no" to Stable Boy...*wink*

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

Watched the Today Show during chemo this AM...lots of recipe's for ways to make aspargus, but not how to smoke it

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

awww shucks! i missed the party!!!!

but i was out partying last night, just not in the henhouse! lol!!!!

went to doc today get this..... i have a very bad infected tooth ( chemo destroyed what is left of my wisdom teeth) and i have a hole in my eardrum! really? clucking really? so i'm back on antibiotics for 2 weeks for the tooth and the ear and painkillers. doc said till my counts get a little higher no dentist will touch it. so i'm gonna be in la la land till i can get it pulled!!!

thank goodness it's a wisdom tooth and not a tooth in front!!!!

but on the flip side, a girl at my work had my favorite cake  (red velvet) made and it was done like Hello Kitty!!!! I love Hello Kitty, and she and my husband conspired together to have it made!

so that made my shitty day alot better!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Maybe we should let Matt Louer in our hen house and smoke some asparagus with us.  Then he will do a story on us!

• janet in virginia

Hope you feel better soon hdangel !

• janet in virginia

Low...what goes on in the hen house stays in the hen house.  

• hdangelbaby

thank you janet!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sas-schatzi

had something similar -told not too puff or talk ----did both ----ruptured the eardrum and caused a tmj spasm------said I'd have ten hysterectomies vs that---------poor angel sas

• hdangelbaby

thanks sas! ugh... i thought these doctor visits would be over for a while!

NOT!

but the antibiotics should help and the painkillers will dull everything enough to eat without wincing..

oh they joys of chemo......

not sure how i got the blown eardrum though..... doc said i may have blew my nose to hard. the tooth thing is most likely from chemo but the eardrum not so much

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

hdangle...were you out behind the henhouse with one of the roosters...maybe he was pecking sweet-nothings in your ear and pecked a little too hard?  Hope it's feeling better soon!

Hadley, that in so my step-MIL...she knows all there is to know about EVERYTHING.  My fave is when she gives me tips on raising my almost teenager...and she has NO children.  WTC.  As far as you talking to your patients about your cancer, I know that I always appreciate when someone talks to me about it if they are going thru it, puts me at ease a little and feeling not so alone.  Tell that co-worker to mind her own cluckin business!

• sas-schatzi

Angel the eardrum has something to to with the pressure from the tooth-----I was also told not to suck, well- sucking on cigarettes. It was 96.  First day back after hyster. also not to talk, Everyone wanted details and I had the last molar pulled that am before coming in for 1/2 day. In my case I did it to myself. The ear pain was so bad i went to an ENT doc vs back to the dentist. I also didn't put the connection to the tooth. Neither did the ENT so he didn't treat it right. That why my comment I would have gone through 10 hysters. Besides pain med, the only thing that worked was Valium that broke the TMJ spasm. gGood luck Angel  sas

• hdangelbaby

thanks for the kind words all!!!

not looking forward to the dentist/oral surgeon. after this weekend ( helping with a relay for life fundraiser) i am going to start finding one who will pull this tooth out. funny thing is, i have had surgery, chemo and getting ready for radiation and i am TERRIFIED of the dentist!

how is that possible??? lol.....god i hate the dentist... anything to do with being inside my mouth!Yell

• lago
    lago Member Posts: 11,653

Lets get this party started¡

Time to learn the chicken dance

http://www.sitevip.net/gifs/chicken/1992_animado.gifhttp://www.sitevip.net/gifs/chicken/1992_animado.gifhttp://www.sitevip.net/gifs/chicken/1992_animado.gif

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Whew...thanks Emily and Janet...

Good luck with the dentist hdangelbaby - it will all be over soon and but a memory (maybe not such a pleasant one but in the past)

Sorry for you guys that missed the party...it is Cinco de Mayo...could be a reason for another party...whacha ya'll think?  Maybe not the big bash for the 100th page but...we could have regular parties for all occassions...

• Makratz

((((HDangel)))

Hopefully this is worth a laugh.....

Selling my stuff if I die
    The older you are and the longer you have been married, the funnier this is.....

One lazy Sunday morning the wife and I were quiet and thoughtful, sitting around the breakfast table when I said to her unexpectedly, "When I die, I want you to sell all my stuff, immediately."
    "Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked.
    "I figure a woman as fine as yourself would eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole using my stuff."
    She looked at me intently and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another asshole?"

• Makratz

Alright, the picture didn't post but the rest did.  The pic is of an old couple sitting at the dinner table.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

hahahaha

• hdangelbaby

hahaha!!! oh thanks gals, you make a girl laugh for sure!!!

guess who just got the '"cure for cancer" pm? me! from elisawest. i deleted it. she didn't have the cure for a busted eardrum or rotted wisdom tooth. so i have no need for her! lol!!Wink

• janet in virginia

Party on mi amigos.  Burritos being served for lunch on the picnic tables out back.

• janet in virginia

You never know who will drop in ... 

• janet in virginia

Dress code for today:  Sombreros allowed over tin hats