Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 323

And we're saving the DOGS !  Bagawwwkkkk

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

heh, heh, heh BAGAAWWK!!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
  • hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

Whoah that is amazing, I guess he doesn't need socks then..... he has an odd choice in trouser-length too. How do guys like this get jobs while clean neat hardworking BC sisters have such a struggle? Love the pups on the line!

• [Deleted User]

Yup, size 16 1/5 and oh do they smell the bugger, youeee dizzy zzzzzzz. Be careful he does'nt escape !!!!! bagagggggg !!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Wow!  I finally got caught up.  Fifteen pages to read!  I got back to work and just haven't had the time to devote to finding Cure Guy, but had to read each post to make sure I hadn't missed out on his capture.

I agree the fox at the henhouse looks fake.  I think THEY are trying to throw us off by putting intimidating pictures  out there.

The frizzle chicken ad the pig(s) are most likely real, but the chicken with a head at both ends...  reminds me of Dr. Doolittle's Push-me-pull-you.

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    Photobucket" mce_src="Photobucket" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="" />
  • [Deleted User]

BernieEllen, you did it !!   Dóighiúil !!

• [Deleted User]

WHO LET THE CAT OUT ???   Bakaggggg !!  We need better surveillance around here, what with the stinking dog eating weirdo and now the cat !

• [Deleted User]

WHILE YOU CHICKIES WATCH, I'LL GO LOOKING FOR THE CURE, bagagggawwww

• hymil

Don't jump Luan, it's a trap! You'll never get out alive!

• MBJ

BernieEllen:  Look at the adorable baby chicks!  Thank you for sharing!

• BernieEllen

Not quite sure how i did it twice

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Bernie -------This is fascinating ---how did you get her to mother 5 eggs  not her own----I suppose thats not so unusal , but one off those chicks looks like a bird? Keep the pics coming as they grow

Meece ----their you are----work hmmm  Bawgack----well should we proper around a working lady-----or just say cluck. Clucks good. CLUCK CLUCK----------glad to see you

Actually I don't think anyone's been looking for the BC cure guy. BUT he showed up on the Melanoma  thing,  they--got two cures in the past week or so.

• hymil

BC Cure? I thought we were still trying to cure stupid.. silly me!

• BernieEllen

Hi sa-schatzi, it was fun to watch, one morning she started nesting then the other hens layed in the same nest.  After three days we marked 6 eggs with a black pen and from then on took all the other eggs out.  Days 21 - 23 fluffy baby chicks.  Now she won't let the other hens near them.

• [Deleted User]

A trap, a trap, couaaacccckkkkk, but I'm a chicken, not a mouse !!! couaaaaaaaaaak !

• [Deleted User]

OH NOOOOOO !!!!  Mamaaaaaaaaa

Two Headed mouse

• veggy

Look what I found out behind the henhouse...

• veggy

When I saw that...

I screamed!

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Veggy-That's creepy!

• veggy
  • [Deleted User]

Veggy, the intruder (another one !) looks like an impostor

Savage Chickens - Impostor

• [Deleted User]

I FOUND THE CURE, I FOUND THE CURE !!! Bagawwakkka couaccccccccccc !

Savage Chickens - Just Say No

• veggy

I laughed so hard that I think I just laid an egg!

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Veggie: I had no idea that's where soft serve came from!

• MBJ

LMAO!!!!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

oh my god, i found stupid today, in the form of a message in my inbox on facebook. it reads as follows:

All right ladies...it's time to play another Breast Cancer Awareness status game! Thanks to all of you that have been playing so far. Copy and paste this and send it to all the ladies on your friends list NO MEN. This time we are going to post your shoe size followed by the word"inches" followed by a sad face. This will really have all the men asking questions!! Remember the whole bra thing made it to the national news, let's do this....................

uh.... 1.) this makes absolutely no sense

2.) how in the hell does this have anything to do with breast cancer or awareness?

3.) i want to bitch slap the people making this stupid shit up!

• [Deleted User]

Angel, respond by sending picture of dog eating weirdo above and specify shoe size 16 1/2 LoL

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

oohh luan, that is a wonderful idea!

haha! i thought of another good one

send a picture of my totally burned to hell left boob. and put 36b instead of shoe size! lol!!