Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Thanks for making me laugh too!

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

So now you found something worse than cancer---people who eat dogs and brag about it. Holy crap!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Angel ---saw the post then forgot to comment-------that person is deranged. Call the local police and ask what you should do--------not from a traceable phone. Try to keep it anonymous. I believe it's against the law here in the USA. Where is he getting the dogs? You could report it to a supervisor, but then you are not anonymous. He' s out in a different world. If he were in China or where ever that they eat cats and dogs---he wouldn't be considered abnormal. Here Not so, he, definitely lite on gray matter or the gray matter has definitely been scrambled. You are right to keep your distance.

Hope everything else goes well with your return. L&H

MAkraz so happy to see you----------Come a cluckingL&H's sheila

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285

I don't post often but just to let you all Know .  One of my hens has been nesting and i now have six chicks

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

hdangelbaby:  I would report this guy to a supervisor regardless, because that is NOT someone who should be allowed to be around customers. WTC- sic!  Congrats on getting back to work and feeling normal again! 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 323

Angel, tell us when, where and we'll be there ! Couakkkkk

• [Deleted User]

to take the dog eating weirdo into custody. bouaccccckk !

• [Deleted User]

where we'll feed him hormone/antibiotics/pesticides laden pork while he's hanging by the toes ! bakkaaakkgg

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

i'm glad to be catching up on this thread.  I look at these pics and think wtc?

• [Deleted User]
  • MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Luan:  OMG!  I want this book for my bathroom!!!

• SunnyCoconut
    SunnyCoconut Member Posts: 191

MBJ - That would be so funny!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Bernie Ellen - I'll bet they are so cute.  Could you post a picture?  We can all be honorary mother hens!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

oh i will be distancing myself from him for sure!!

i think i had an attack of chemo or rads brain. this is hilarious,,, well after the fact it was.

2nd day back. my co worker gives me a paper that says this :

angel,

please find sku 688412, lugano (tile) customer needs this.

call tim @ 142 when found

k. sounds easy enought. right? so i start looking for this tile, and they keep alot of tile on pallets in the overhead of the store. so i find 27 cases. i keep looking for about another 45 minutes. for the life of me i walked the store with myhead cocked up looking in the ailes for pallets of this tile. i could not find 142 cases of it! so i get frustrated and i go tell my co worker " susi, i could only find 27 cases of this tile" she says "great! we need 26!" i said "no, you handed me a paper needing 142." she looks at me confused and says "no,i only need 26" then i look at the paper again, and DUH!!!!!!!!!! we didn't need 142 cases! the paper read "call tim AT 142 when tile is found" duh duh duh!!!

we had a good laugh about it, it was pretty funny when i realized what i had done!!!!!!

• [Deleted User]

Oh Angel, that,s hilarious (after the fact...) Things like that happen to me all the time Lollllll !!

• BernieEllen

I'll try and get pics on later.  Have to work out how to do it first.  I love the fact they are all chicks from different hens and she is bringing them up as hers.

• BernieEllen
    Chicks_june_2011_054
  • BernieEllen

well that didn't work - someone please tell me how to put pics on, please

• [Deleted User]

Bernie, I don't know about personal pics, I'm just getting them from the internet.  But I think you replicated the picture in your avatar.  Maybe you need to re-select the one you want to post.  And sometimes, we cannot adjust the pictures for the posts, they come out all crooked  :(

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]

CONFUSED, which way to the coop, yakkkkk yakkkkkk  ???

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
  • [Deleted User]

Chabba, couac couac, I'll follow you chickie, coz don,t know which way to turn, coing, coing, am totally disoriented, help, we,re lost !!!! kouuuuuuuuuakkkkk

• chabba

Maybe this--these - er well the pig[s] can lead us.

• [Deleted User]

I thought we fed.the pig to the dog eating weirdo, is he still hanging by the toes ?? Bagagg ?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Are these for real or photoshopped???????? GWACK!!!!!!!!

• chabba

The chicken I posted is photo shopped [not by me] but the pig could be real.  I have seen news stories about a pig that looked a lot like that if it was't this one.

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

Luan wrote: "...we'll feed [the wierdo at hdangelbaby's workplace who claims to eat dog]  hormone/antibiotics/pesticides laden pork"   Gosh, is that what those chemicals do to you? That's a new angle on "chemo-brain"....Or is it that trick when you stand chest-on at the end of a mirror and raise both your visible foot and its mirror image, while your other foot is safely on the ground behind the mirror? That's one mighty smart piggy to be doing that!

Crazykitties wrote: "So now you found something worse than cancer---people who eat dogs and brag about it."   Hmmmm,  Good point. Smile So even wierdos can be good for us - if we keep ourselves and our pets well away from them

• [Deleted User]

Nothing would surprise me...jist finished watching this doc about environmental toxins and male frogs exposed to the herbicide atrazine were found to have developed testes with eggs in them instead of spermatozoides, yuuuuuuweeee :(((

thank God they did not talk about chickies, bagaww !

• [Deleted User]

Hymil, so that you recognize the weirdo when you see him.  Yeah, we're feeding him chemo brained pig meat !