Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

ha! i just posted a message on my wall.

it states:

hey all please stop sending me breast cancer chain messages. if you do, i will send you a picture of my left boob. really. i will. i'm that crazy. especially today!

i am sure i offended people, but i don't see the correlation between shoe size and cancer... (can you sense the sarcasm???)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 323

Do both, give them something for their money !

• hdangelbaby

oh yes, it's on now....

i'm experimenting with the camera, trying to get the full on radiation burn on there too Yell

• [Deleted User]

....and it will have the men wondering, WTH !

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Actually it was DAY , awhile ago in response to a negative thing ------That i have forgotten--------it made sense at the time. She was trying to fight idiocy, It apparently has moved on to something else. BUT it could also not be Day's thing. Look at her profile and see what's going on.

• sas-schatzi

I will never be able to eat another soft cone  again without that visual--------thank you very much

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965
    I hate that BCA FB crap. It trivializes the experience and insults one's intelligence. I ignore it, but I'd really like to tell people to stop being so damn stupid. Of course, then they'd "unfriend" me. Heaven forbid *that* happen.Yell
  • MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Ugh, I really, really hate all of the chain letter, breast cancer "awareness" stuff.  Super annoying!  Makes me angry, too.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Hey Sas...

I just had a soft serve ice cream tonight (chocolate vanilla twist). There wasn't any snowmen in the icecream stand so I figured it was safe. Maybe there were tiny snowmen in the ice cream machine. Hmmmmm.....???? It tasted yummy.Laughing

• [Deleted User]

Veggy, did it have to be chocolate ... !!! LoL

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

I agree that I hate those chain letters, but then again, if it wasn't for the asparagus curing cancer one, would we have 117 pages of utter nonsense here?!?  lol!  hdangel~you crack me up!  Take one of your a$$ too and tell 'em to kiss it!

• sas-schatzi

You gals-----you know what happens when you don't answer chain mails after a time they stop coming-------YEAH!.  I have also asked people to not send these chain mails to me. They also stop writing-----YEAH!   Edit they never sent real note just chain mail stuff-------lost nothing,

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

Real friends don't unfriend you. Especially when you use the BC sieve, what you got left is the good ones.

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

I don't respond to chain mail and I don't expect my friends to unfriend me for expressing an opinion. I just prefer to avoid the stupid factor, which is what ignoring accomplishes for me. Nonetheless, it doesn't stop people from sending this stuff, so why fret over it?

• [Deleted User]

Oh, Oh, some chickie got caught by Elvis .... kouaccc !!

• [Deleted User]

Now that hockey season is over, who wants to play ?  bagakkkkk

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

It's the cure guy sending "chain" mail...

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923
  • veggy
  • sas-schatzi

Okay-----veggy good idea. I'll send it to as many people as I can !!!!!!!!! AND ask them to forward to as many as they can otherwise,  they will have tragic hair loss BrawGKKK puff puff pass

• veggy

Otherwise... we send Richardo to spend two weeks at their house.

• veggy

Or we could send them a gift....

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

omg veggy.  that's all I can say

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

I feel like I'm going to puke-----

• bookart
    bookart Member Posts: 210

I love this thread....

• veggy

Okay Richardo! You can stop laughing!!

• sas-schatzi

Veggy---this is a true story from around 1980--------this guy on a four lane divided road in Cleveland, was weaving across all four. He finally stops so his car is in the middle crosswise. At the time I was Certified as a CPR instructor trainer and Advanced Cardiac Life support Instuructor. Also, nurse /Paramedic

I run up to the drivers side . Quess whose there?  Ricardo and he's drooling. Every bit of my training said to check airway first. I couldn't. Started to retch at the smell. I bypassed airway& breathing, then checked a pulse.  The touch caused him to move, and he start  slurring. A liquor bottle fell out of his hand. Thank God b/c if he needed CPR, I don't think I could have done it. The crowd that was gathering was getting pretty threatening and an EMS van was rolling up----I moved out quick.LOL and fast feet.

• veggy

Sas,

Sorry for bringing back any memories. Glad you didn't have to do any CPR on Richardo.Thatg would have been nastier than nasty.

• hdangelbaby

well fortunately ( but a little unfortunately, lol) i haven't had to send anyone a pic of my boob. the chain letters stopped!!! lol!!!!

although a friend of mine did post on my post, "hey where do i send that chain letter? i want a pic of your boobs!" that got me to laugh pretty good!!!

hahahahaha!