Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Its a special blend Sas! Here here!! We get the prescription strength asparagus 'round here!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
  • veggy
  • veggy
  • sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Lol, Veggy......that first puss looks a lot like my cat.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

I hope this doesn't make anyone sad, but a family lifelong friend of my parents and us youngers ,  died of a brain tumor. She was on medical marijauana. At her funeral Mass when they brought up the Offertotry items The last thing brought up was her BONG. This was highly significant if you knew her. She raised 7 children. Drugs weren't in the scenario. But apparently the eased her final days. She had guts enough to declare it to the community and the world. God bless her. Mary McCall of Detroit

• Reality
    Reality Member Posts: 532

I absolutely love the CAT scan entries - I have four wonderful cats - they scan me all the time - what great company they are. Too, too funny - thanks for starting my day out with a laugh.

Sher 

• veggy
  • Reality

Thanks, Veggie - another good one!

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    Veggie, thanks for the fried egg -- tomorrow's my last rad boost.
    Cool
  • Reality

Joan- YEA! So happy for you. I my last one last week. I actually cheered myself on, OUT LOUD, in the hospital parking lot, folllowing my last treatment. SO glad it's over.

• joan811

Anandag..Wahoooo Congrats to you....hope you are doing well!
    .I blasted my music for the staff during the final rad - Welcome to the Jungle.
    Am enjoying the life of a half-baked couch potato now that I don't have to drive 65 mi. a day!

Baked couch potato

• sas-schatzi

YEAH Way to go Joan  and Ananda--------- the END ------BRACHWGG AND BRWRARKEE . let  all that sparkles be in the sky and near towards  you again  Cluck, cluck.

• sas-schatzi

Veggy dear---------congratulations ----lovey --------you keep things going (((((((H))))))))) sheila

• veggy

Here's to fighting cancer!

• veggy

Joan  and Ananda

• veggy
  • veggy
  • veggy
    zwani.com myspace graphic comments
  • sas-schatzi

Ok Veggy "comment" L&H's

• thefuzzylemon

WHAAAAAA-HOOOOOO!!!  Holy crap Veggie!!!  I didn't know ya had that in ya!!!  Daaaaaannnnnnnngggg!!

Here....puff on this....it'll calm your nerves....now, slowly, take your finger away from the trigger and pass the asparagus to the duck ... he's a little upset.

Wink

• sas-schatzi

Fuzzy, very presecptive didn't think of the duck.

• thefuzzylemon

LOL! Thanks Sas! I'm all about love, not war; )

Great visual in my head right now of a stoned duck. That would be an awesome "quack". Outta be the next Aflack commercial!!

Was Veggie put in therapy? Where'd she go? Come on home sweetie!! We've got Brownies and mushrooms fresh out of the oven! I made you a tin hat and everything!!

• veggy

Thanks guys. I have been down. My best friend, stage 4 (not onthe boards) is definatel not doing good. Its only a matter of time now. My heart is broken. I hate this diease. I HATE this diease!!! Do we have anything stronger than the brownies and mushrooms?

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

yes - we have lots & lots of hugs!!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Oh Veggy we are here to send great big cyber hugs. ((((((((Veggy))))))))

Now where are the mushrooms and the brownies?

• sas-schatzi

Veggie, so sorry about your friend, nothing can take that heart ache away. I wish we could. All we can do is to attempt to love each other and care. This whole BC thing and the damage that it does is hateful. All here, bring different belief systems to what we say. In many cases we are careful on threads not to bring our beliefs into a thread for fear of offending someone. There are threads where we can openly express what we feel from atheist to religious. Religious, there is a thread for each belief. Veggy, I know we all love you. You kept this thread going when others needed to be in other places. I know at times you felt abandoned , but kept the ideal of this thread going. Bless you.

Now your spirit is hurting b/c you are loosing a friend to this disease, that is also hurting you. May all of us recognize that the near passing of your dear friend hurts your heart so deeply. May your's and her's beliefs sustain you and help you in your grief. You are grieving the loss of her and she is still with you. Hold her close. Tell her you love her.

May her belief's sustain her in her passing and allow her family to survive.

We love you Veggy, and by our love for you, we love her. Namaste sheila

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Veggy, sheila said so eloquently what I wish I could say as well.  Remember, we do care.

• joan811
    Veggy, There really are no words for this.  Try to feel the love because that's what matters. 
    Thoughts & prayers.....
  • thefuzzylemon

Damn it veggy....I'm am deeply saddened and wish, so much, that I could help you and your friend in some way. You are a joy and did so much for me in the sort time we've been in this place together. All I can offer you are my most sincere and caring thoughts, love from afar and my friendship if you ever need. Maybe not stronger thsman the mushrooms, but more real than those could ever be. Her soul is bigger than any disease, her fight with a demon is won by eternity and her legacy will live on through you and all of her dear loved ones. Time heals nothing...memories, faith, love and understanding will help you get through to the heart of why....and slowly hold you with contentment and peace.

love at every minute for you and all who are suffering with this tragedy.