Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Wtc-----------ALYSON -----------NO CLUNKING  PINK----------------OKAY

• Merilee
    Merilee Member Posts: 734

Sink the pink!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

What about these? --

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    Alyson those are ok--they don't have ribbons and they aren't korman pink.
  • Merilee
    Merilee Member Posts: 734

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUG!

• sas-schatzi

Alyson can we smoke them?------------Almost would hate too. They are so beautiful. Nature oh Mother the bounty you give and share with us.

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980

Am staring at my first clucking HT pill and realizing that soon I'll be a hormone free chicken...

Hormone Free!!

• sas-schatzi

Jesus , Mary , Joseph ---------hormone free--------i frigging ate healthy for years , then found out it was all hormone enhanced-----then get cancer--------then people ask why did you get cancer. Cluck  DOUBLE CKLUCK---------DAMN---------

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I made it out of the basement (and so did the monster). 

We got to be friends and had our nails done. 

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246

forgiveness is good especially on a sunday!   so is it party time yet

• veggy
  • Alyson

Fresh supplies of asparagus have arrived in this part of the world, much better than the tinned sort and easier to smoke.

• sas-schatzi

Okay palsies---------time to smoke , time to make the monster welcome, VEGGy ask him/her what their name is and ask if they have any problem being the defender of the HEN HOUSE?

aLSO TELL THEM THEIR NAILS LOOK GOOD!!!!!

Well I'm guessing we are blending now mushrooms and asparagus --- sounds like a good combo to me. Duh anyone onject?

Veggy what was special about this monster that they wanted to come out of the basement?

• veggy

His name is Gossamer. He's a henchman for a mad scientist. Anyway he had a very painful hangnail. He promised to help me out of the basement if I would give him a manicure. He hid me in his long, red shaggy hair and brought me up. He took a big chance doing that. By now the other monsters have realized we are missing. He can't go back down. He will be happy to hide in a closet and help defend the clubhouse. Does anyone know what will take the tangles out of his hair????

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246

how about the tangle free they sell , plus a really good conditioner, he will be a big asset to the club

• veggy

Who is going to help??

• Alyson

Seeing he? is a gentle creature maybe baby shampoo might work. Becareful with the blow dryer or he might look like this.

• Alyson
    Or this
  • sas-schatzi

Welcome Gossamer glad to have you as our defender. Brawgkkk

• veggy

Alyson - You did a great job grooming Gossamer! You even found his pink, heart shaped nose.

• veggy

A little TLC  and a ton of conditioner makes the most frizzy hair controllable.

• veggy

Some pictures of me and Gossamer in the basement...

We were almost caught planning our escape.

Finally found the basemnt door...

Gossamer covering for me.

• hawaiik
    hawaiik Member Posts: 25

I also have a "friend " I think she needs the stupid cure, that told me I didnt really have BC and I had to stop saying BC because then I would draw it to myself from the universe. I almost laughed out load , this thread is hilarious!

• Alyson

She is just like my cousin who asked 'What do you think you did to get 'it'. 'Stupid' She looked at me and shut up, evidently my expression was great. Maybe it was as well I didn't answer her but she has offered all sorts of wacky cures.

Veggy I think Gossamer has a pink heart as well.

• sas-schatzi

Allyson -----decluttering-----found stuff  sent by relatives------easy trash.---------I had one friend that said to her sister she would be fine without treatment. It took seven years

• sas-schatzi

Veggy sweetheart--------thank you so much for bringing Gossamer from the basement. Gossamer's new do,  is so nice.

Veggy is the basement locked?

The schatzi just barked at me and went to the bedroom, she keeps telling me to go to sleep

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Gossamer can stay with me if he needs a place to sleep ... as long as he doesn't have allergies ... I do a cluck of a lot of puffin'...come to think of it, I do a lot of cluckin' too.

So, if Gossamer can handle this cluckin' puffin' chick, mi casa es su casa (I think that's right).

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
  • etherize
    etherize Member Posts: 43

hawaiik, I got that same response when I found out I had AIDS -- "DON'T SAY IT because that creates your reality!" WTF?

With bc, a friend told a friend of hers (don't you just love that) and this friend of a friend recommended that I grow a Chinese herb that's been shown to be effective against HIV/AIDS and cancer (and dandruff and ingrown toenails too, no doubt).

I wanted to spell it out for him: OK, I've got AIDS and cancer, I've just had two surgeries and soon will have chemo AND it's fall now. And you expect me to hobble out in the backyard, plant something and tend to it all winter .... yeah, that'll work.

• etherize
    etherize Member Posts: 43

sorry for the html codes in that post ... couldn't get rid of them.