OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Veggy, sending hugs. We will be holding your hand and you are in my prayers.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Giving everyone gentle hugs right back. Love you sisters.

• Elizabeth1889
    Elizabeth1889 Member Posts: 509

Veggy, Sending hugs to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

LOW!!!  I was wondering where you were clucking around!!!  Welcome home darling!!

Veggy...I expressed in the Romp Room and I have to edit myself just a bit...hugs and more hugs and more hugs...and then more hugs...

We need a meeting...SAS...Back Front, Front Back or the Back of the Back Front?  We need some heavy soulful choir singing going on - Southern Style and get this Hen House Rockin'.  I wanna feel alive!  I'm going to get the "good" asparagus - and enough for everyone!!! 

MOTHER CLUCKERS!  LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!  I gotta go get dressed ... .

• thefuzzylemon

I wonder if they have this in my size ...

• thefuzzylemon

Mak...I found our shoes ....

• thefuzzylemon

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Fuzzy, I think that  we will do the Back Front, then dance around to the front and keep on dancing to the Back Front-----I will put up  ramps on the four sides so we can then go over the top and split and down each ramp.  It sounds a little Las Vegas style, but this is a special occasion. Special occasions clucking call for going over the top.

I'll ask the Watch Kitties to add dress military to their attire for the next three days since the time of the party is a secret, that will confuse any predators. The stupid predators just won't get it. By the time they do the party may be over. I'll inform the Watch Kitties to especially watch and apprehend anyone calling us "cackling hens". We will keep the predators in seclusion in the tractor shed. I'll verify this with Meese---I think she's still in charge of security.

"YOO-HOO" "Yoo-Hoo Meece are you in charge of Security?"

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

waiting on stand by........

• Alyson
    Think this one had too much asparagus. We had better be careful where we put it.
  • Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Back on duty!!!

• Meece

I can be slow sometimes.  I was thinking you were glad you don't have a gun because you might do harm to your smart kitty, Nancy.  Not that your kitty would find out how to use one...DUH!

• veggy

I'm slow too. I thought the same as Meece.

Good Morning everyone!

• Meece

That made me laugh out loud.  It feels good to know I wasn't alone.

• sas-schatzi

Morning sunshine!!!!!!!!! hello veggy , meece and nancy--------parties not over , it's just beginning. Can't be over till we dance over the top of the coop with our feathers all puffed and our fancy head pieces flutter in the wind.

• veggy

• veggy
  • thefuzzylemon

SAS honey ... this one's for you!

NOW THATS A PARTY!!!!

I remember this....LOL

• thefuzzylemon

SAS honey ... this one's for you!

NOW THATS A PARTY!!!!

• thefuzzylemon

Ahhhh...I found Nancy's Cat.....this one will protect us for sure!!!

• thefuzzylemon

Ahhhh...I found Nancy's Cat.....this one will protect us for sure!!!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Nancy, As a fellow cat owner, I knew immediately what you meant. Gotta watch those attack kitties.

• sas-schatzi

Thank you Fuzzy

Nancy sweetie --do you have a key somewhere outside, My sweet Schatzi knocked the door lock with her nose. Had one window not been unlocked -it would have been lock smith time. Your cat is way TOO smart.     Should we give her a RANK in our Kittie Soldiers???

Veggy is there a way to name the chicks in your pic with them all dancing?  If there is, I'd like to be the one with the glasses with the great scarf ?????

• thefuzzylemon

I'd like to be the Big Yellow Chick if possible....I can totally rock that move for shizzle baby!!!

• Alyson
    This one is definitely me.
  • sas-schatzi

Alyson  can we share that was the one I wanted too. I just love those glasses and the scarf- and the purple whatevers----it's just so retro 60's

Fuzzy ,yes that's your move chickie

• sas-schatzi

Diane -----this is good , now we need fancy hats and shoes for the dance over the coop. How does a chicken carry a handbag or do we just skip that.

• Alyson

I rather liked the look of these ones but don't think I will be able to keep them on for long.

And this for the hat

• sas-schatzi

Clucking chickens got no shoulders for cross body bags -----do we?