OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Just checking in to take a soak in the Hen House Hot Tub....I see someone cleaned out the feathers...and restocked the bar...but I think I'll stick with some asparagus tea. Have to drive home.
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

EM definitely appreciate my designated drivers when needed. We have had very unusual weather for even Florida. Pool was growing stuff that doesn't usually happen for another month or so. AND it's ready to swim in---again---- it usually isn't warm enough till mid May for me. It's "ago " now and my wonderful pool lady  has it ready as of yesterday------Yeah.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Not sure what happen to the rooster! This was how he was seen leaving the hen house in a great hurry.

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

Must have just escaped from this guy

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205

LOL Alyson, could have been junior practicing his skills, look at the claws on that guy !!  

• BouncingBetties
    BouncingBetties Member Posts: 50

Has anyone else had a friend or family member that suggested if you do your hair, put your makeup and a nice outfit, that you'll feel so much better? WTF! My own grandmother keeps saying things like "Don't say that!" when I say I have cancer, or suggesting that if I make my self "beautiful" and head back to the office, I'll feel so much better. When I point out that I do have stage IV metastatic cancer, she says, "But you won't soon!" Then I have to explain, yet again, that I don't have stage 0 and that I will never be all better. If I thought that wearing mascara would cure my cancer, I'd be using a tube a day ; p

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

My mom aways wants to change the subject. Its to much for her to listen to me when I start to vent.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205

Oh BouncingBettie, you're so lucky to still have your grandma, I adored mine, a real shock when I lost her.  Cancer for her is probably hard to comprehend if she has been healthy all her life.

But I do know what you and Veggy mean, people in denial !

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631
  • thefuzzylemon

I'm going to need a driver ...

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

just kicking up great Passover and Easter happinings for all you ladies this weekend

• veggy
  • thefuzzylemon

I was just ...uh....pssssst....hey Veggy....ya got any?

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

ALYSON LOL, love the rooster, I think the hens hackled him to death for being stupid.

In some cultures, the men are for breeding and hunting, the women run the show and raise the children.  Do you suppose everyone lives happily ever after?

I know this is about stupid people who say stupid things about how to get better and life on strong -

But today I was attempting to do a code on a join page, to prove I am hooman and not some stupid software hacking in. I filled it in and clicked and it changed and Ifilled it in perfectly and clicked and it changed and I filled it in and clicked and it changed and I yelled in sis's ear bcz she was on phone telling me how stupid she was at work, and I filled it in and clicked and it changed.  And I LOLLOLLOLLOL because I haad been hitting change code instead of join.

No brains no headache.  Got that one for Hubby the yr we got married.  

To date, we have one brain cell between us and I think he usually has it.  But he claims I do.

• veggy
  • veggy
  • Bluebird-DE

Maud that is the way my brother was for a long time, he spoke to me 5 min here and there.  Then I made him cry bcz I told him I was doing my best and then we got together for dinner.  And now he has not called me to get together for holiday  .... again .  And yes, this is a test.  he should call sonner, not later.  Anyway, we are doing brunch her w daughter and granddaughter in morn. 

• veggy

I just got a message on my computer from the hospital. My heart is still racing. I thought, "Okay, this is it." I opened it up and it was a reminder for my appointment on Wednesday. I can't take this! Its too early to start drinking? Its 5 o'clock somewhere, right. Someone please calm me down!

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Wow...ya just can't skip this thread for any length of time or you miss all the parties!  ;-(

Hope the Coop is safe and sound...I guess I have become major underground covert ops since I haven't surfaced in here for a bit.  Gathering stores and loading up the RV for a new direction...where are the lastest sites the cancer cure guy has been sited?  I have attained many new disguises and more gadgets...and going solar so energy crash won't keep me from doing my duty!

LowRider

• veggy

Hi Low!!! Glad you're back! Scratch around in the hen house for a bit.

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Good to see you Low !!! Was wondering where you got to. Cure Guy last spotted in Virginia. Since I will be in Virginia in 12 days I will keep my eyes open for him...
  • sas-schatzi

HI Low-------We now have Watch Kitties. They have very good military outfits and gear(several pages back). Alyson's chicken is showing some strange reaction. Unknown source of "something?" So, don't get to close to it. Cure Guy---we haven't been talking about him much lately. HMMMMM.....EMily you say he's in Virginia-------what's the attraction in Virginia?

• Alyson
  • Alyson
    Maybe we should read this!!!
  • Bluebird-DE

Video on here

CLASSICAL CHICKENS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6TTU1knUM 

• Bluebird-DE

Mike Jacobsen is hysterical

• veggy

I just got the phone call. I want to thank everyone for all your good thoughts and hugs. Please keep them coming. I'll need them even more. The cancer monster has returned. I see the team on Monday (oncologist, rad dr, BS). I knew it was cancer but now I know.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

veggy

• sas-schatzi

Veggy ------love you babe------- BIg< BIg (((((((Hugs)))))))))))) sheila