OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

My big chicken is attacking all the stupid people. See the one dangling from its mouth? That is the one that called us a bunch of cackling hens.

We are the chickens - my friends
    And we'll keep on clucking - till the end -
    We are the chickens -
    We are the chickens
    No time for losers
    'Cause we are the chickens - of the world

• veggy

All dressed up and ready to go!

• veggy
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Emily...I do remember that....this "woman" got on and started attacking us "cackling hens" and posted a really nasty picture that the Beautiful Mods immediately removed as it was sooooo offensive!!  So I did a little research on Miss Sunshine and .... come to find out ... no one liked her.  She always picked fights and started crap and THEN would change her user name and people started calling her out on that!!!  It was AMAZING how all of us got together and in the most swift way as a single unit took care of that business.

Great memory of the power in this room ....

• runnergirl4life
    runnergirl4life Member Posts: 4

I just came across this thread. Love it! Thanks for the laughs. A good friend told me it would be a good time to take advanage of getting a medical marijuana prescription. Tongue out

• thefuzzylemon

OMG YEA!  DO IT!!!!!!!!  It will really help you in a whole bunch of ways!!  Calming, eating, enjoying, laughing .... burn one for me sweetie!!!!!  LOL

Smoke em if ya got em!!!!

• thefuzzylemon
  • thefuzzylemon

Going to the store ... Can I get you anything?

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

Emily - I loved the laugh you gave me this morning, thank you !!!  that cure needs to be a poster or something great for all to see.

I need the cure for stupid today.  Neighbor OWB Bill looks so sad when I pass him when driving out, he just looks so sad.  And I want to go over and take him brownies and make him understand that he is killing me w all the smoke so he should be sad but it would be stupid of me to try to reason w him AGAIN so I need shackled to my desk so as not to get into it w him again.  In other words, I can relate to this stupid sign

SOMETHING ELSE

Hey, too, I posted a new topic and hope some will goo over there and share what their symptoms were prior to dx, a list to help others who may be misguided by stupid people who say things like cancer does not hurt until Stage IV (from the list it already shows half the women or more did have pain in Stages I and II and III).  Thank you for sharing and passing this forward.

Breast Cancer Symptoms - a comprehensive list by those w bc

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/83/topic/784673?page=1#idx_20

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205
  • [Deleted User]

CWAKKKK, YOU CHICKIES CRACK ME UP, ODE ODE OYE !!!!

• [Deleted User]

Essa, why don't you add this special ingredient to your brownies for your neighbor OWB Bill, puff, puff

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
  • veggy
  • Bluebird-DE

Hubby threw out the brownies for me this morn since I did not want to eat more sugar, bd over and all.....

but due to suggestion I am attempted to dig them out of garbage and go to his backyard to his two roosters and get some poop and mix it all up and rebake and refrost, add some lovely violets from my yard where he lets many of his 35 unspayed non-neutered cats poop without even digging or covering, and present it to him.

OMG

OMG

OMG

the horror of those cats in my yard and garden....

we HAVE TO MOVE.  Today we see one house inside, on 4 ac by state park, and another we drive by on 80 ac which is a rental, so excited, it could happen.

OMG THEY FOUND THE CURE FOR STUPID - I love this thread, makes me grin!

• Bluebird-DE

Speaking of roosters - these are stupid rooosters, the two at neighbor's. 

They have one hen and in competition for it.  

The one wakes up in the dark and crows real well, EERRERRERRERRERRRRRUUUUUUUUUU then the other one wakes up and crows like eerrerrrerrrerrrgggggggggguuuuuuuuu like it is falling back asleep and they are off, all day long.  To me it is background noise and better than barking dogs, but they are stupid.  Roosters who crow in the middle of the nightt are asking to be and owl's breakie. The cure for them would be just that, go for it owls.  But the cats first.  I like animals, I hate cats all over my yard and dining at my birdfeeders.

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

and a health code violation because of their waste.

• [Deleted User]

Nancy, miaou Kiss

Essa, poor you - that neighbour of yours sounds like a real lunatic  

• [Deleted User]

Make sure to wear your helmet when heading out the door !! cluck puff puff

• [Deleted User]
    Lucky kitties !!!
  • Bluebird-DE

A new meaning to feather pillow a nd down blankie.

Yes neighbor with all the unspayed unneutered is sam w OWB, ugh.  The county took away many that they could catch last summer, I did not ask but was hoping something would be enforced.  So sad, yes, it is.  This yr I am going to have to call it seems because all of the females are pg again.

Lasst autumn sis and I did math, if all 35 then were female, and half lived winter and half had 3 kittens each that were half  female and half lived thhere would be 435 or so cats by November 2012.  Ugh. he's working on it, all started w one white cat w blue eyes he wantedto breed and sell the white kittens, WHAT THE ??? and  so he didn't get many of those so here they are.  Yes, OMG CAN THEY PLEASE FIND THE REAL CURE FOR REAL STUPIDITY?

Yes, he is the one who came in my yard last week and asked me if 'those pills' got rid of my cancer, like he cares.  And now he looks so very sad everytime we drive past him.  Still thinking of digging those brownies out of the trash in garage.

• veggy

This may be a little mean...

But it looks like...

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

Hi girls havent posted here forever but came across this cartoon and had to post. Hope you are well.

• [Deleted User]

Essa, maybe your neighbour is sad because you're selling the house ?

• [Deleted User]
  • kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

I love the laughs from this thread every morning.  Keep them coming ladies and as soon as I can figure out how to post pics, I'm coming armed with tons of laughs.  I know the concept to do it but it never works.  I must be missing something.

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]