OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62

veggy

sending prayers and gentle {{{HUGS}}}.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

You guys are awesome! and a bit silly too. I always have you in my pockets, the one closest to my heart.

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

stay strong veggy........

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Veggy we will be holding your hand all the way and remember that while others sleep I am up and awake so you are being held in peoples thoughts and prayers 24hours a day. I light lots of candles each Sunday with a special prayerfor you and others who are having a hard time.

Gentle cyber hugs.

The watch kitties are on to it as well.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

• kingjr66

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Fuzzy...LOVE the shoes on page 151!

Watch Kitties...cool!  They do look armed and dangerous - my fur-child is a doggie - a wonderful Sheltie (standard size) and is a total clown - his bark is mean and nasty, I had a guy come to the door yesterday expecting to be greeted by a big bad Rot only to find a ass-waggy fluffy pup...guess I have a watch dog...at least until you see him and then expect him to beg for petting...LOL

Cluck, cluck, cluuuuuuccckkkkk!

Low

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Veggy...prayers for you...but honey, don't wear the stilletos -

Hugs...Low

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Low- I have a sheltie too. He's a barker but so is my doorbell. My DH made it out of an old tape recorder. It has chased away the Fed Ex and UPS guys... a door bell! I'm getting ready to go for one of my tests.

((hugs))

• thefuzzylemon

LOW!!!!  How ya doing honey???  Those shoes are the BOMB!!  I'm wanting them pretty bad.....

Veggy...we're in your pocket, on your shoulders, holding your hand and ready to handle anything you need us to ...

Rough day today for the Fuzz.  Damn head is a mess. 

• madpeacock
    madpeacock Member Posts: 216

Just decided to visit this thread when it came up on active topics, so... hello! I see lots of familiar faces...

OMG - the peacock shoes and mask a few pages ago! Ahhhh!!!! 

• thefuzzylemon

Mad - start at the beginning .... it's a GOOD TIME!!!

You may as well start designing your tin hat now ... LOL

• 7of9
    7of9 Member Posts: 474

I would like to suggest the food my in-laws bring over weekly...is not trying to cure me, it's trying to kill me! Um, I have Ulcerative Colitis and am wrapping up Chemotherapy...yet they still insist on "helping" by bringing over food that was cooked hours or days before and hasn't been refrigerated since then. Or crap that's weird, new, has too many veggies or whole grains (UC gives you the runs so Vicodin for Taxol is just getting me back to regular where it makes most people constipated). Please just stick to watching the grandkid and pick up Boston Market next time!!!

• thefuzzylemon

HAHAHAAAA!!!!  There really should be a thread on what people do to try and KILL US!!!! 

• mebmarj
    mebmarj Member Posts: 143

I so enjoy the pictures posted.  I had to go stock up on bounty last wknd before opening the thread to catch up!

Veggy- take care of you.  Lots of people rooting for you round these parts.

Happy Thursday to all you cacklin' cluckers!  Keepin' watch for any suspicious activity round the hen house.   So far so good.  Am allergic to the watch kitties so I may be hitting the benedryl tonight.  Between the sneezing and the pictures, I need more bounty. 

Anyone's asparagus up yet?  Yum...

• thefuzzylemon

Oh Mebmarj.....I got enough Asparagus for everyone!!! Lets rock the cluckin house down when Veggy returns!!!

• kingjr66

OMG.....it's now legal...........

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

When I was younger and smoked asparagus a strange thing happened -----one puff on asparagus and I wouldn't want to smoke regular cigarettes or drink any alcohol for the whole night. Often wondered what my life would have been like. If I nad leagally been allowed to take one puff a night om asparagus. Since I have smoked cigs for 40years and drank alcohol.

Okay folks this is too hard --------all posts from me into the near future if you see weird misspellings -just try to figure it out--My glasses nearly caused an infection on my brain surgery incision line. I kept getting to a hood point then pit the glasses back on. Have decided they aren't going back on till absolute full healing has completed. Trying to make sure all my words are correct is very fatiguing.and the spell checker isn't a great help b/c it doesn't recognize some of the things I type--------so go with the flow of the idea. Then If you can't make it out at all, Oget it b/c some I can't either.0000000Thanks sheila ---sas

• kingjr66

it's ok sas.....i can't figure out most text messages with all the abbreviations and symbols........so I just wing it.  hope healing is fast..........

• scuttlers
    scuttlers Member Posts: 149

Hugs SAS! ((())). I make up stuff for text messages all the time, it can be quite entertaining. :-)

• madpeacock
    madpeacock Member Posts: 216

Autocorrect on the iPhone makes it even more fun!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Autocorrect on the iphone is the result of programmers having a lot of fun IMO. There's a reason there's a whole website for examples.

• sas-schatzi

Okay----very coolm make my day!!!!!!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205

Hope the infection clears up soon Sas !

• [Deleted User]

Oh Veggie, I'm so sorry girl, we're all here for you

• [Deleted User]
    Who's gonna watch the henhouse tonight ???? 

• sas-schatzi

Thank tou maud great card

• thefuzzylemon

Sas ... wish I could make the font bigger for you!  Let your wounds heal and we'll make it a fun little project to figure out your posts! 

Oh where oh where is Veggy ... I'll check other threads ...

Puff puff passing to SAS ... since she only needs "one" LOL

• sas-schatzi

Fuzzy thank you thank you, CLUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!