OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
     nancy     Oh yes we need to give Kittie a rank------General SKK------no one will mess with him
  • sas-schatzi

Oh no no no just cuz I can;t say upright and fall on my face. Those shoes are Lovely . WE should have them in a rainbow of colors with matching hats. Love the hat btw---1920'S FLAIR. SHEEK.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• veggy

I want these..

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

OH I LOVE SHOES!!!

• thefuzzylemon

I would only admit this to the people who would never judge me for having whacked out taste ... LOL  My children would never let me out of the house with these but ... I LOVE EM

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

I couldn't make it across the room in any of those shoes any more, especially the last pair.  Back in the 60's I used to wear 5 inch stilettos.  And I'm 5'10".

• sas-schatzi

TOtaly love the shoes, but haven't worn anything with a heel since the 80's, only b/c of the stupid ankles. They turn,  I fall. Now as getting older I fall on sandals. What next? Ckicken feet seem stable or at least better than what I got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

• veggy
  • veggy
  • thefuzzylemon

STILETTOS? AT 5'10?!? AWESOME!!!! Stilettos wouldn't even get MT to your normal height!! LOL I'd have to wear those stilts that drywallers wear!!!

• chabba

fuzzy, My DH is 6'2" so when we got married I wore a 2" heel.........But when we left the Church I had on the 5" heels AND a Derby hat! lol

By the way, he was fine with that.

• veggy

Here I am.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    Shoe sale!!! Where is it? Let me go please?
  • veggy
  • veggy

• sas-schatzi

Veggy, OMG------some of these are just too out there. I would so fall on my face. Wait a minute already did that,

• chabba

Wouldn't want the sandwich flip flop around here.  Don't like sand in my food.  Does the car shoe come as a plum Corvette? I'ld like that---it would match my car!

• sas-schatzi

Chabba---------a plum corvette-----truly----OH MY--------you must post some pics

• Dutchie
    Dutchie Member Posts: 37

OMG HeidiToo I'm so glad someone brought up those Facebook status games designed to fool men and raise "awareness"...I totally agree with you!  ANd EVERYONE sends me the message thinking they are "helping" me in some way. GAG.  

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

I like the fish flip flops.

• veggy

I met with the surgeon and chemo doctor. I have to have a MX next month. I'm hoping for reconstruction at the same time. Then I will have 8 chemo treatments or 4 month of chemo. I cried, I asked why and I demanded things my way. The cancer that I have now is a different triple negative cancer and not a recurrence from the last one. I have to do genetic testing too. I'm scared.

• chabba

veggy, you have every right and reason to be scared.  We all have at least some fear of recurrence but a new cancer is just so much worse.  I am not good with words at times like this but please know that my heart and prayers are with you as you face and master this new challenge.  Love you Sister.

• sas-schatzi

Chabba ditto Veggy-Chabba your words are perfect.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Veggy, sending big hugs.

• veggy

Thanks. Hopefully they are gentle hugs. Biopsy spot is still tender.

• Elizabeth1889
    Elizabeth1889 Member Posts: 509

veggy, Wishing you all the best. You are in my prayers.

• sas-schatzi

win'r be posting till incision stops misbehavig

• thefuzzylemon

Gentle hugs to you Veggie.  I wish I were closer to you.  I would drive you and stay by you to help you with everything.