OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Where can I find cats to do my laundry?

• julz4
    julz4 Member Posts: 1,373

Veggy you got a smile & a chuckle out of me this morning even though I'm feeling like this....

I wasn't drinking & it's not drug induced either! 

The laughs are needed keep it coming.....the laughs that is! Undecided

• veggy

Too Cute!

• veggy

Ever feel like picking on someone for no reason?

• veggy

Maybe a monkey could help with some of the house work?

• julz4
    julz4 Member Posts: 1,373

I could use one to help around the house!!!  I'm surprised that cat is staying still that long!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

My cat decided to arrange my earrings at 7am this morning. It woke DH up but not me. They're hanging on a piece of plastic needlepoint canvas.

• SillyMama
    SillyMama Member Posts: 49

Gee, Page 182 was a funny one! I'm still laughing over Veggie's post: (I'll repost Veggie's image here!)

Mosquito Slap Quote

And you can do that UNLESS the situation is as follows (in which case, it's taken care of by itself...)  Wink

Mosquito hazard

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Was aon facebook and made me laugh.

• Alyson

Veggy I need a laundry cat as well. Mine are above doing anything at all.

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

My skunk would do that to our Newfie if he would hold still long enough.  Those two cats are funny.  I've felt like that a few times this week and acted it out too, proud of myself.

Found a coop with pink doors for F-ing October.  It's the tractor store's gypsy caravan coop and we can build it with directions.

LOVEEssa

• veggy

Love the coop!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

love all the pictures. Wondered if anybody had seen the commercials for the 5 hour energy drinks in the puketober pink? and geuss what? A portion of that will go to breast cancer awareness! How about that!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

you ok?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Just stopped by to ask if everyone here did okay, GramE's picture says it all!

• macatacmv
    macatacmv Member Posts: 1,200

Yes I just saw the pink energy drink ad inbetween the political ads tonight. What a healthy thing for fighting breast cancer, 5 hour energy drinks? Stupid stupid stupid!!!!!

• nibbana
    nibbana Member Posts: 349

Hey gang, introducing...The World's Most STUPIDEST Doctor! 

Go to a gyno's office to help with an ailing Bartholins gland, possible complication from taking Tamoxifen. Doctor says she can't see anything. Hello, you can't see this lump??? 

Then she says I have a lump somewhere else, and asks me if I had anal sex. Now I'm pissed! Then she says she is testing for herpes and am I sexually active! I tell her I was a recent cancer patient, and I have more important things to worry about than anal sex. 

I filed a complaint against her today, it will go into her personnel file. Good!

• veggy

Have you read the first page here? That was one of the first so called "cures".

Huga.

• Alyson

Friend posted this on FB thought it belonged here!!

• nibbana
    nibbana Member Posts: 349

Oh come on, I thought that story was damn funny.

• Alyson

Nibbanna, funny story but we do stupid here. There are a couple of threads where it will get lots of responses such as'The dumbest thing people have said to you/about you.

• Alyson

The hen house is so quiet, maybe this is the problem!!

• Alyson

Where is everyone, too busy having a great Thanksgiving I hope.

• marywh

Its been wayyy to long since anybody has posted here. I miss my daily laughs!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...and thanks for the laughter.  It sure helps to lighten up the dark places...Wishing peace and health to each of you.

• Alyson

Thought this might be needed here as well as on another thread.

Anyone been shopping?

• marywh

Went to Lowes today to look for a new washing machine and dryer. The salesman was actually trying to talk me out of buying them. I dont know what his problem was, but it worked and I didnt buy....

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

funny, I went to a car dealer years ago to replace my beloved Saab, the sales guy talked me out of it also...and he was a pal of one of the guys I worked with

then again, Saabs were never the most practical of cars. good in the snow and a great trunk! but expensive to repair!