OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SillyMama
    SillyMama Member Posts: 49

OK, and his solution was.....?

Do you think he knows that shirts are made of fabric, too?

• SillyMama

So is this the solution?

Duct tape and phone book dress...

Cancer prevention and it's not even PINK!

• SillyMama

Or this one...

The nice absorbent qualities would be perfect for those annoying pesky hot flashes...

The diaper dress...

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

oh yes, the diaper dress is perfect, do they make it in a night time style? for the night sweats as I seem to only sweat at night

• GramE
    GramE Member Posts: 2,234

LMFAO....     !!!!!!!!    Now we are on a roll.    Diaper dress, duct tape.    You made my day.    And I have an idea for my Halloween costume.     

• proudtospin

oh dear, you need to post the halloween costume!

• SillyMama

GramE, I can't WAIT to hear about your halloween costume!

• proudtospin

my receptionist is a holloween junkie, need to send this to her as it tops anything she has ever come up with!

• GramE

I am thinking a combination of duct tape and diapers, at least for the "top"...   And a diaper hat?    

• SillyMama

Sounds fun, GramE!

I didn't mention it, but I *also* found images of condom dresses... If testicular cancer is caused by men putting fabric on their "um, you know..." But I thought that topic would be more for that missing "cure guy" or the gentlemen participating in the "winkie promise..."

• GramE

I also found the condom dresses -- way too much time on my hands !!!!    Now to decide what and how to do this.    

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Oh Thank you all for so many laughs to end the week with just got caught up on about 8 pgs of reading---love the blue balls and Winkie Promise. -sassy

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    'monster mummy from bounty towels!!!!
  • gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

That is funny Alyson!

I have a OMG - I'm doing press releases for franchise companies - a PR that I am now doing - partial title, "...Save the Ta-Tas, Fill Your CUPS..."

I don't think I have to say anymore.. 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I am at a loss for a snappy comeback to that one...Give me awhile....

• chemochar
    chemochar Member Posts: 6

THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS--I'M GETTING HOOKED ON READING IT EVERY DAY!

MY MOM ATE DORITOS (AND FED THEM TO MY BOXER)  AND SHE ENDED UP WITH BREAST CANCER.  MAYBE THAT DID IT FOR HER? SHE NEVER SMOKED GRASS, SO I WILL MAKE UP FOR THAT--PUFF, PUFF UP UP AND AWAY!  I TRIED TO STAY OFF THE DORITOS, DON'T THINK IT WORKED TOO WELL THOUGH.....

• sas-schatzi

Chemochar---we a Duh don't smoke grass, we smoke asparagus and eat shrooms- each don't exist in this world. We are pretenders. We pretend that such great things exist.  But we have no knowledge of such and have never inhaled. Passing the asparugus PUFF  PUFF Pass to CHEMCHAR

• chemochar

BY THE WAY, I FORGOT TO SAY, WHEN WE SMOKED OUR ASPARAGUS THE BOXER HAD TO TAKE A FEW BIG WHIFFS OR IT...  WHAT A GREAT DOG!

THE DORITOS DIDN'T HURT HIM ANY.

• sas-schatzi

Chemchar---hey puffin with you, It's FRIDAY night things get so quiet on the boards from here till Sunady night. Bummer.

• marywh

Actually they've been really quiet for a while-especially this thread-are we all out of asp. and mushrooms or what?

• marywh

Forgot to add this to our list of curealls-frozen lemons! Ive been putting it on everything-It must be working to cause my lips are shriveling(sp) up! Thats a good sign dont you think?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

That's me on the end making a face.

• veggy
  • veggy

Sometimes you're the fork -

Sometimes you're the egg.

Today I feel like the egg.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

weekend

Too bad I work today but am off at 10am!!! 

• chemochar

The Boxer also opened up any suitcase with asparagus inside as he was addicted to it

He was one funny guy!

• GramE

Rethinking Halloween costume -- shirt with " due to the economy, this is my costume " .   

• marywh

Love that one.. Im trying to come up with a costume that I can use all my bills my insurance company is denying-any suggestions?

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Maybe kind of obvious and crude looking you but might try attaching them kind of overlapping so they completely cover some kind of garment with a long skirt and attach them to some kind of hat--like a beanie?-- in a wig effect. You would be a Pile of Bills.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

I know I have feets, have walked all around Melbourne today. (We are on holiday in Australia) Maybe some asparagus might help. pass it along please I need a puff.