OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• lostinmo
    lostinmo Member Posts: 332

guess grapes should be added to the recipe, this showed up on one of my facebook groups so it has to be true. Right? Laughing

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

OMG I LOOOVE THIS SITE!!!!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Well of course it has to be true, if its on facebook, just like every thing on the internet is true-the french model on the insurance company commercial says so.....

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Oh Alyson...I think of Low everytime I come to this thread...Cry

Do you think the Cure Guy is a french model?  Maybe it's one of those hidden messages?  I'll check into that ...

Oh my....(blushing)...highly (no pun intended, well...a little pun intended...) recommend puffing and googling "male french model".

passing...and heading out to find the French Model Cure Guy...

• marywh

You know, I dont know if  Ive mentioned this before, but my brother grows and sells mushrooms on his farm so we dont have to look "high" and low for them. He has loads and loads...AND he raises chickens too! HE might just be a potential cure guy!!! 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

There ain't nobody here but us chickens

There ain't nobody here at all

So calm yourself and stop that fuss

There ain't nobody here but us

and for the chorus

Bawk, bawk bawk bawwwwwkk, 
    Bawk, bawk bawk bawwwwwkk, 
    Ghost Chickens in the sky

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

So the cure combo is weed, asparagus, mushrooms and salad?  Juiced?

Scuttlers, the chicken story you found had me LOLMAO, almost woke Hubby.  It is too good to not be heard.  Here's the link right to that story.   And the chicken......  we all need this chicken.  Scuttlers has a collection already.  I was already thinking a good flock of chickens would make my house a happier place.  Not a bad idea at all.

from Bloggess.com

Alyson our Siren ChoirMistress, siren not meaning floozy but instead meaning a woman who sings with enchanting sweetness..... some good songs you have for the choir. 

LOVEEssa

• marywh

I really think we should add a little lemon into the mix too. Fuzzy did you find the french model yet? I think he is doing All-State insurance commercials. Now if you cant find him we can use my brother hes full of cures, and has everything on hand.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

hmmm, my sister bought a new house last year and is talking about getting a chicken coop and raising the birds for organic eggs.....wonder if we can scarf some from her?

I believe that she said that there are some real "cool" chicken coops.....then again, maybe she is nuts~

• Alyson

We can add this to the recipe

And I want a chicken just like that one in Scuttler's story, still laughing sur its only because we are mother cluckers.

PS looking for similar pictures-typed in giant tin chicken and came up with the picture of Scuttlers with the chicken

• thefuzzylemon

Puff puff...cluuuuuck...

Very very busy...finding Male French Models all over the place...who knew I'd enjoy this job so much!

No cure Guy yet but.....I'll just have to keep looking....

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Brawgkkk Hello, I just came from the back to the front, and lost my post , scratched around for what I said and couldn't find it, Aw chickenpoop. I was the Ombudsman. Forget what all I was suppossed to do in "Ombudding. "OMmmming" in a transcendant clucking, to draw MotherCluckers through the haze of asparagus smoke and smoking of/ or eating of mushrooms. To share in the wonders of where our minds can go. Then once done,for those that care to, we try as a group to find them again, our minds that is in case you've lost track. Alyson dear Clucker your cue to find pics of where our minds go :) L&H&C's (LOVE&HUGS&ClUCK's). Sheila

• Alyson

Cluck, brawgakk. Not sure where I am looking.

• Alyson

This one is for Fuzzy

• marywh

Is he French?Oh and listen, We were working on a turkey farm today, painting this Huge house, (turkey farming must bring in the bucks). Anyway I found out that there are 10,000 turkeys in each house when they're babies, so if we need any baby turkeys to join our little group let me know!

• thefuzzylemon

Alyson...oh thank you! I missed that one somehow. I'll blow smoke up his nose and begin the interrogation process...give me a few days with this one...bawk bawk. (Wink wink in English).

• Alyson

You will need to pass through this first, then we can sing.

• Alyson

And we might just find this lot!!!LOL

• marywh

I actually think I saw those guys harvesting mushrooms in the woods at my brothers house the other day.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Alyson - Puff Puff.  Pass the asparagus.  And while you are at it send the ad to grace the walls of my kitchen.  Love it.  I would decorate my yard with gnomes but seems like they never survive with DH the lawn murderer.  Weed wacker gets bits and pieces of them.

Who is the dude you sent to Fuzzy?

Someday when heavily snowed in or sedated need to read pages before about this time last year.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

WOOOOOOO - My screen opened up to that cycidelic WOWH@%#$#@ - Made my dizzy head even dizzier - Hope I just didn't trigger a migraine - .. PUFF PUFF PUFF - needed extra - passing the Asparagus.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee, so good Alyson, Lot's of colors, and movement. Sultry guy looks good too.
    Fuzzy can he be passed too? Promise to gain his consent for involvement.

Luv try and read from beginning--very funny. The clucking started around pg 42(44?). A BCO member said we'd all go to hell b/c we made fun of BC. AND that we were nothing but a bunch of cackling hens. That's when the clucking started. The rest is history. The offending post was deleted, but you can see where the referrences to it start. Brawgkkkk.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

I prefer chardonnay myself.

• marywh

Yoo-Hoo! Where is everybody? Are you having closed meetings in the hen-house?Did we find the cure guy and not sharing?I miss my daily giggles. Somebody please post something funny!

• Alyson

Still checking out the cure guy. No meetings are closed just remember we are at the back front of the hen house and knock loudly as there will lots of cackling: or is it the front of the back, never mind just knock and bring the asparagus please?

Here's a blast from the past!!!

• proudtospin

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

a blast from the past and so nice for a chilly Monday morn

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

What a way to give the heart a jump start on Monday!

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

puff

who is that?

puff

we are in the back of the front of the hen house, the back of the back of the hen house is the asparagus trials. the front of the back of the hen house is where we keep the potential cure guys tied up until proven non effective.

puff

• proudtospin

Marlon Brando when he was a hunk

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I'm in the darkest corner of the basement trying to find my way out. Someone open the basement door so maybe I can find my way out.