OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Mary......I found the cure!!!!!! margaritas, Jell-O shots and cold beer. OMG do these women know how to party!!!!!.....They kept telling me that alcohol kills cancer cells and to drink up.....ha ha ha .....sad part, I believed them and now my body is gong through alcohol withdrawal. For someone who MIGHT have one glass of wine a week, my poor body, not to mention the 40 degree weather everyday.....lol

Mods ...thank you for your prompt response.....❤

Alyson .....the only hunk that gave me a second look was an old homeless fellow with no teeth.....told me I was a beautiful women....again, sad, because I believed him....ha ha ha ....turns out he was just after my money, surprise surprise...😋😜

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Lol Scottie, love the old man story. Young and old men only see the true beauty, my gs tells me Im still pretty even tho I only have 1 boob and no hair-ha-ha....

• Scottiee1

Mary, that's so cute!!!!!! I wish I had some grand kids to tell me that.....lol

• marywh

Scottiee, saw your pics, love the bowling game..you all looked like you were having so much fun...I wish I lived closer to everybody, and nobody ever travels this far south unless they're going to Fla. As for my porches, db pulled off 10 days ago to finish up another job, havnt seen him since...Which brings me to a brilliant idea...Ill give all of you his cell # and you can all call and bitch at him. I can tell him I have friends in high places...

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Mary Mary----do you want me to get my Italian boys?

Give me his # please..kk?

• Scottiee1

Mary...I live on the 22nd floor so you do have friends in high places...AND my husband is Greek. Between Granny and me, I think we can help you out..ha ha ha

• marywh

Well, he called yesterday and promised hed be here tomorrow, but we'll see..If he doesnt show Ill let you have at him..ha-ha..Dh is having a hard time keeping his mouth shut too..

• FireKracker

OMG...between the Italian and the Greek your brother betta do the right thing.

And yes you can call it a warning.

• Scottiee1

Mary.....👀.....this is a warning from the Italians and the Greeks...AND I'm throwing in some Scottish too....he doesn't stand a chance.....loll

• marywh

ok, I will warn that tatooed,tall, lanky ex-biker, he doesnt stand a chance against me and my peopleWink

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

oh Mary, your DB must be the guy who did my deck a few years back!  he would start, then disappear for days!  One Sat morn he showed up, I said great to see you! (I had only the supports at that point).  He said sorry.....Ipromise to finish today but....need to take care of something and will be back soon.

I spent the next 6 hours calling and leaving vile messages on his cell saying WHERE ARE YOU?

he finally showed a week later and told me that he had a dif customer who was REALLY Mad....clearly he thought I was not?

he did give me a good deck and my guy pals do say he did a good job

but my BP.....was heart attack level

• FireKracker

A tattooed tall X biker is nothing to sneeze at

Betta send my son with his bike tats and a violent temper....and of course his crew.

And Scottie's Greek crew too

Let us no if he doesn't show up

Maybe ill come along for the ride...yeah right.and pigs fly!

• Scottiee1

Hey Karol......you and I could become biker chics.....😎😋.....ha ha ha.....oh, I'm having fun here......glad to be back.....❤

• marywh

Well with all the drinking you did on your little trip, Scottiee, you'd fit right in. I always did have a thing for those bad boy types, bikers and real cowboys were fun too.

• FireKracker

Biker chic...that was in my other lifetime..

I hate them since my GS had a bad accident back in 2010...

It's been said if you ride your gonna fall.

Ill pass thank you but ill send my people,,,they have no fear.

• marywh

Granny, I dont know if I could ride anymore either, but when I was young, I was fearless. I loved bikes and I loved horses back then, too. There wasnt a horse I wouldnt get on. Now I panic if the horse goes faster than a trot and I havnt been on a bike since the kids were little. Dh had a bad wreck on Easter in 85 and we havnt had one since.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Great thanks for the info........after I gave Fios shit for their lousy "speed"...........lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Deleted you from my favorites again!!! How in the H..... do I do that???/

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I gave up caffei and wine. Frown

• FireKracker

Veggy---now u can go on the bike to Mary,Mary's place.

I am glad you gave up both of them

2more days

• veggy

Mary's place?

• Scottiee1

Yeah Granny, Mary's place????? Can I come too?.....lol

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Hey ladies.its not us my favorites disappear too....this can't be coincidental.......it happens quite often......SO WHAT'S UP MODS.....we can't all be screwing up.........

• marywh

Yep everybody's coming to Marys place...Granny and Scottiee no need to send your "boys". Db showed up today..even if it was 11 when he showed up. Got the ceiling on the back up so thats a good thing.  Just got back from the mo, no biopsy!!!Yay!!!!  The receptionist said I looked much more "chipper" today. Just what the hell does that do for me? I hate that word. Why not just say " you look better today mrs. H", not just" honey, you look more chipper"!!!!by a girl the age of my dd. Ok done with rant.....She can stick her chipper where the sun dont shine...Hah!!!!!!!!

• veggy

We can chip the chipper in the chipper and get chipped chipper chip.

• Scottiee1

Veggy....love it.....your vocabulary is growing everyday.....ha ha ha

Mary...I'm with you.....hate honey and dear.....to me they are just so condescending coming from girls that could be my GD......ok, that's MY rant for today....feel so much better now.....thanks Mary.....lol

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

yeah - I've always hated being called honey or dear by someone I don't know (and don't care to know).  One time I actually did say, "I'm not your honey" and PO'd the person off to no end.  She was offended that she didn't get to call me what she wanted. 

• marywh

Or sweetie-where do you get off calling me sweetie? I only use sweetie on my kids when Im pissed off at them...

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

well my bosses wife when  I was working in a shoe store during high school called me honey but that was cause she was 75 and could not remember my name

and she was...a sweetie too!

• marywh

It doesnt bother me if that person is older than me, its just if theyre young enough to be my child...and you guys arent going to believe this, future dil called me tonight and said I sounded really "chipper"....omg, just shoot me now...