OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hi all.

On the train to  Boston. We stayed right near here. New York is a crazy but wonderful place  which I would visit again.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Wish I was there with you. But I am keeping things under control while your gone...These girls get a little rowdy when your not here, but Ill do my best. At least Scottiees not off drinking Jello shooters anymore, and she is at home recuperating from whatever trouble she got in.Wink

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

I love you do Mary, Mary...........not contrary...lol

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Alyson, yeap NYC can really be tiring, I lived there when I was in my 20s and glad I did then as I had the energy to do stuff that I do not have now.  I lived there about the time they first opened the half price ticket booth in Times Square.  Out of towners did not know about it so we woule leave work, go to the booth for tickets for Bway shows (cost was less than a movie), grab a nice dinner and have a great fancy evening for little money

spoiled me!  glad you saw it

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Mary, I wish I had the problem u posted, tho if I did, I'd probably be PO'd too

• marywh

Im over it now, they were back today too. But we played games while ds slept on my couch. my older sister was here too so that helped. We taught fdil how to play rummikub...better than watching her snore in my chairha-ha.

• marywh

Pocket party tomorrow. I have scans. Everybody join me.please.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Mary,Mary...make room for me..in your pocket.Good luck.xoxo

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Mary, I'll bring the jello shooters minus the jello of course.....good luck......❤

• Scottiee1

Veggy......we miss you....how are you doing girl?

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Mary, in your pocket. Bringing chocolate cupcakes.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Saw this and thought of you all! HUGS..

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Got room for me? No jello (or jelloless) shots for me. That would be craziness. I'm all about the chocolate cupcakes.

• FireKracker

Damn I would love those jell O shots.

Not in this lifetime.

I'm gonna make some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

• marywh

Sounds good to me. Everything goes better with a little ativan-ha ha

• dutchiris

Mary, hoping all goes well for you today.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Im ok i think kinda lost lost my brain. Miss you all.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Great to know you are ok Veggy! Was praying you were just trying to get back together.. HUGS..

• dutchiris

Good to hear from you Veggy!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I ad a hrd time remerbering how to open a  can of food, cell phone or my ipad. It was lke that since I came home from the hospital. Very unsettling.

• marywh

Veggy, I am so glad to see you. Postponed the pocket party till tomorrow at 12. Stupid pet scan was down. All that partying for nothing. Hope you can make it tomorrow...

• FireKracker

Mary,Mary...I will be there tomorrow.

Ill bring pumpkin cookies

Yummy...

Hope the machine is working and your results are all good

I sent you a pm.

Xo FC.

• Scottiee1

Mary.....me too...❤ How about some "brownies"?

Veggy hugs for you. (((()))))......

• dutchiris

Another person put in there notice at work. We are going to be so short staffed. This will happen about the time I'm expected to be off restrictions. That means longer than 8 hour days and I will be on call 50% of the time I'm not working. I hope we get people hired soon. It takes a while to train.

• dutchiris

Oh, I have my last radiation treatment tomorrow.

• marywh

Oh yay for you. radiation is a pain in the butt.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

There is certainly no cure for stupid. Pumpkin Coffee, gosh you lot drink some funny things.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

We're you at Starbucks? I heard its back, never tried it.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Pumpkin, and Apple. Crisp.........said to my daughter when I sa the commercial.....ewww that sounds awful.......but maybe not.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Alyson - if you want to try something that will truly gag you - try pumpkin ale.  It's nauseating.  And why do they call it pumpkin anyway - there's no PUMPKIN in it - there's the spices that they put in pumpkin pie (nutmeg, cinnamon, etc).  I tried a pumpkin latte once (at Starbucks) as they were giving out free samples.  Certainly not something I'd actually spend money on!!!  Call me crazy, but I like coffee that actually tastes like coffee!!  Good thick espresso with some cream.  Period. 

I like pumpkin, too.  Just not in coffee..... (or ale)!