OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

I am SOOOOOO peeved.  We've been planning to visit my son and his family on Oahu early November.  Son called - the kids have lice - again - two weeks after the last time, so obviously they didn't do the follow through necessary - but son and dil never seem to have the follow through necessary to get things taken care of so that they are really solved.  We had look forward to a relaxing vacation as we will be totally exhausted.  I wish now that I wouldn't have scheduled it.  We may reschedule - or we may just go to a different island altogether and go back in the spring to visit them.  GRRRRRRRR just downright ANGRY right now.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Garden my daughter got rid of my GD's in less then 2 week....long, thick curly hair.....it's not rocket science......you just have to make that priority, plus what does that have to do with you.....I was there helping my daughter, and I was fine....

Even she got them, cause GD used her brush........both fine in no time, and they never came back......can't see why that stops a visit.....not like its the Plague.....

• gardengumby

Ducky - I know it's not rocket science to get rid of them - but - as you say you have to make that a priority.  There's a little OCD in the mix which is why it stops a visit.  The key word to my above post was "relaxing" which it will not be if there is ANY chance they have lice - what with the OCD and all.....

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Garden....got it....lol........surely not relaxing......and rumor has it that they can jump....lol

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Veggy with the big girl panties which are on tour.

• Alyson

Lovely smiles

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Wow...doesn't Veggy look beautiful

Me---damn my hair is all over the place..

Thanks Alyson for posting.

Xoxoxo the firecracker

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Wow!!!!!!! You two look fabulous and such beautiful smiles. Firecracker.....love your hair....you have so much, I'm jealous...😿

• FireKracker

My hair was all over the place

Because

1-I didn't use hairspray cause of the bugs.

2-was outside waiting for someone who got lost for over 1 hr.and the wind was all over the place....

3-I hate to take pics cause I usually hate the way I look.

Anyway it's all good.

• gardengumby

FireCracker - your hair was just fine! It's so great to see pics of you fine ladies!"

• Scottiee1

I totally agree.....❤

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

You two look GREAT, and have more hair than I do. I'm jealous too!

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

It seems there's not alot of hair here. The Firecracker seems to have the most. Wonderful pictures!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Thanks for the pictures Alyson!

I know this is really off the topic, but it is part of my emotion right now.. In one week my favorite bonding time with my grandchildren will be closing down and I will miss my toons. I helped kids and teens with thier tasks, teaching them how to behave and get the job done. This Green Bunny was my first toon made over 7 years ago. The Dog is my husband, the duck is one of those teens we befriended and now she is a wonderful adult, working hard to make a life for herself.

I have many of the teens, moms, grandparents that I chat to on Skype and will miss this game terribly.. Cry

On a funny note - Even our toons got in trouble - here is a picture of my Grammie Esther bunny looking at those toons.

Actually, just kidding - they are what we call 'Parked toons' - We teleport to them so we don't have to run the streets of toontown LOL.

• Alyson

Looking for a crazy kiwi image and found this

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617

Dear Veggy and Firecracker: you both look wonderful. Those smiles say it all! Beatmon

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh I love those pictures u both look wonderful, thanks Alyson.

GMA I think we can all feel the feeling that u are going thru, I'm sorry.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Home from the beach, we had a nice time. Alyson I loved your pictures. Veggy both youand fc look great. fc your hair looked fine. Wish I had hair to blow around like that. Veggy glad your chemo is going ok. You look good. Wish I could have been there with you. Alyson I need the big girl panties....

• FireKracker

Anyone hear from Ducky?

Big fire down at the Jersey shore.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Granny she is fine and talking on another topic..

• marywh

Dh and I took Jordan to the fair today, he had a blast,lots of cotton candy and chocolate ice cream. Enough to piss step-mom off.ha-ha. Will start on my new chwmo next week, vp-16, never even heard of it, but its supposed to be good. Scottiee where are you? I thought about you this week, we stayed at a resort that is really popular with Canadians, its a time share that also rents out the rooms too. They fly the Canadian flag and lots ofCanadian licence plates. Well sunday is fdil shower, have to make enogh barbeque coctail weenies for 50 people. That should be fun...

• FireKracker

Thanks GmaF..I sent her a pm and all is well.

And Scottiee is getting back to work.

All is well.Thank God.

Anyone hear from Veggy today?

• FireKracker

Oh Mary,Mary..I forgot about U

Good luck with the new chemo

Funny about all the shit u gave your sweetie.

I could do the same thing.

Enuf

Xo the fireKracker

• Scottiee1

Ladies.....I'm here, as FC says, alive and kicking, not so much kicking at the moment.

I'm exhausted between school and redecorating my place at the same time ......yikes

I try to keep up with the reading but just too tired to do much writing.

Ducky........I'm happy you are ok, thank God

Mary ....prayers for you regarding the new chemo.....fuck cancer it never ends

Veggy.....big hugs for you (((()))))

Mary.....how's the weather in NC in March?......I have a week off then and would love to arrange a GTG there with some of you crazies......what do you all think????? Is it possible?????

• marywh

Scottiee, the weather here in March is mostly nice, we have a few cold days but not too bad. That would be so much fun if you could come, You could stay with me if you wanted to, we have plenty of room. I hope you can do it.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

UTI is wiping me out. Been sleeping 20+ hours, sweats and chills. Normal?

• FireKracker

Awwww veggy.u gotta get betta soooo we can take a bus trip to Mary,Mary's house..

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Veggy I've never had that happen with a UTI. But you are on chemo so maybe anything goes. Would be good to call MO, maybe a Nulasta shot would help?

• marywh

The only thing about neulasta is that it makes you feel like shit too.But I would call and ask your mo about it. Hope you feel better really soon.Life is sometimes a bitch isnt it? Im so sorry. I would love it if you and fc and Scottiee could all come at the same time. March isnt that far away, and between my daughter and me we have plenty of extra room.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

I get UTIs all the time but no sweats or fevers so....maybe call the onco