OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Big hugs to you Veggy, have I ever told you all how much I hate this damn disease?????

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Thanks Scottiee!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Mary......Ditto

• veggy

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

He's going to be very lucky here......ha ha ha

• veggy

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

I know I'm running!

Unfortunately, Iam very slow these days. It's difficult to tell when I'm running. I don't stand a chance.
  • duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Running, what's running........can't do that, but I will join in the drinks....

Fell outside my daughter's yesterday leaving her house...no one even knew......I should drink.......

• veggy

• marywh

uh-oh Ducky, did you hurt youself?

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Veggy---I no you are crazy...which son is that on ur avatar?

Come visit again

Ducky---I hope you didnt hurt yourself or God forbid damage that beautiful body of yours...

Time for Ducky to get out the red solo cup

Who needs a drink?

Scottiee...missed you..

Huggs to everyone

The fireKracker

• veggy

That's my oldest when he was abot 6 at a wedding.

Trying to eat more.

Slept better last night. No sweats.

Woke up with a bit of energy.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Good!!  Eat!! 

• duckyb1

Other then my Ego.......nothing......such a clumsy ass.......I walk like I'm drunk, with nary a mouthful.........

Put my hands down to protect this amazing body......LOL, LOL, LOL

• marywh

Oh Ducky I know just what you mean, I feel like Im 85 instead of 55. I trip over anything and nothing. Ive found a new project to work on though, Im putting together several 100 piece jigsaw puzzles of Jordans favorite superheros and glueing and framing them. I love jigsaw puzzles but have so many of them just sitting around when I get done with them, this gives me a little something to do while Im waiting for the mo to get the chemo plan straightened out.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

I did the same thing when I fell. Medically they call it a FOSH, falling on outstretched hand. I guess there's a chance of breaking the wrist. Mine didn't break, so maybe anastrasole is not thinning my bones too much.

Mary, I tried to do a jigsaw puzzle after my surgery. Got 3/4 way done and could not find another piece that fit. I was grateful to the cat for knocking it over. I put it back in the box and sent it to Goodwill for a more talented person to find.

• duckyb1

I say thanks BC meds......was not like this before......after surgery I was fantastic, even after Rads and I had 38 treatments.......went on Femara, and in no time my life as I once knew it, ended........and it makes me so sad, .......just want the SE's to to away....it is 2 years and 2 months since I began the "devil pill"...........it seems like forever.........oh well shit happens.....

• MaryLW
    MaryLW Member Posts: 1,585

My husband fell on both outstretched hands! He sprained both wrists, but one has finally mostly healed,

• duckyb1

Ran to the Post Office.......got out of my car at home...stepped back, caught my foot, almost went on my ass again...I have had it....legs and feet are so sore.....they get so tired and weak and that is when I get clumsy.......really need to quite the Femara and take my chances....if BC doesn't kill me......a fall will....imagine a broken hip at 78......legs get achy and heavy, and can't believe how sore my feet get....to the point of cramping up.....it is so hard to deal with...feels like the bones are breaking when you wlk too much.....so disgusted...

• FireKracker

Oh Ducky,get off that freekin pill.Do you take cholesterol pills too.that makes my legs numb and I fall...so off I went ...living in the moment..

Veggy---so glad u r hungry...want some food?makin a big pot of Chicken soup tomorrow..come over..I have a bowl with your name on it...

And the sweats are done....Thank God.

Has anyone seen any pink shit yet???? I didn't and have been to lots of stores...

Wondering if they finally got the message...or is it too early????

Ill be back

FireKracker

• veggy

I'm trying to eat but it's going right through. I'll keep trying. Tomorrow a friend is taking me shopping. She's brave. Freeze me some soup. Friday my mom plans to come up. I told her that I was going to teach her to make chicken soup. Seriously. Grandma used to make homemade noodles and dumplings. Miss that lady!

• marywh

hoping you're feeling better veggy. Im still waiting on my chemo. I should be glad for the time off, but Im just getting disgusted by all these companies that are ruled by money. Have to send in my bank account info. before the drug company will consider me for their program...Yell

• FireKracker

Ill freeze u some soup Veggy but I don't make homemade dumplings..in fact I don't make dumplings at all but I do use everything organic...

BTW the stuffed peppers were made with Bison not regular ground beef...Glad u liked it.

Mary,Mary what are we gonna do with you??????

• duckyb1

Fire racket....yes Provastatin too.......

• FireKracker

Ducky---those damn cholesterol meds are really bad.

One morning I got up early to go to the bathroom and when I slipped out of the bed both of my legs from the ankle down were numb...so down I went...hit the frame of my box spring on the bed along with hitting the wheel....enuf for me...I'm off the meds and I really don't give a good shit either...my cholesterol is close to 300.i don't give a rats ass..

I no it's wrong but I always say Live for the moment.

I made it this far(knock on wood) I want my QOL..no one is promised tomorrow

Enuf...off my soapbox...u no how I feel.

And that's why u call me FireKracker.

Xo

• duckyb1

Your right you little sparkler.....love you girlfriend.....

• veggy

Had to get up at 1:30 this morning and have food. My stomach was empty. This morning had a large breakfast of eggs and hash browns. Hopefully I'm on the mend.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

All these veggies are doing a happy dance for Veggy!

• FireKracker

Yay.Thank u God..keep up the good work..((((((((Veggy)))))))))))

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Veggy I think you passed the nausea to me... Killer is I'm not on chemo... been that way for 10 days now. New primary visit yesterday. Still dizzy nauseous and overall not feeling good... BP up and she has decided to do a whole set of blood work feeling I might be dehydrated...Not good for bilateral LE in arms.. didn't fight it though and did it in my "good" hand.

The primary meeting was good overall.. I know she doesn't want to miss anything and handed me a tissue when I started crying about ToonTown closing (of all things to cry about huh - geesh)  Now I have "Depressive Disorder" on my list..  She was very thorough but wants to talk about BP meds and Cholesterol meds, which I said no to.. I just can't add anymore to my list of drugs... I see her again in Dec. unless the labs come back bad..