OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

My family doc knows. Finally don't feel like death just feel sick. This UTI must be 3 weeks old. I'm pushing down the liquids.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Nulasta never gave me a problem, not even in my arm. Never needed Benadryl. The chemo kicked my butt into next century!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh the one time I had to do neulasta, it made me feel worse than the chemo. For 4 days I felt like Id been run over by a truck. I hated it and nothing helped. Some people say taking claratin helps with the body aches but it sure didnt me.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Veggy.....(((())))......it's going to get better, it will, I'm praying .

Mary you're so sweet ....I would love to come and visit.....I might take you up on your

offer, if you are sure about it. If we could get FC, Ducky and Veggy......on board you might not have enough room so you could find a small hotel or renting house .....first we have to see if anyone else is aboard. Are you listening gals?????.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Ok Scottie...I not workin on Veggy yet...ill drop the bomb when she is feeling betta...

If there is a bus that I could get on that will not take forever I am comin(weather permitting)dont think March is too bad.If I remember its Dec,Jan and Feb.that are bad up in shits creek.You would never no that I do like it here...I feel like I'm in a hotel..surreal.

Now Scottiee u gotta work on Ducky...good luck.

I could also try to get Joan...I think that will be easier then Ducky....

Mary,Mary are u sure you want us?????

You have been bitching and moaning that no one comes your way....be careful what u wish for..you just might get it.

Enuf

I worked hard today AND I am playin cards every nite for 1hr...

Smooches

The fireKracker..

• marywh

I would love it, really. Train would be faster-I know Amtrak runs in that direction. I have 2 extra bedrooms and my daughter has 1. Shes only 10 minutes from me. We have an extra car too, so getting around wouldnt be a problem. It just sits in the driveway anyway. Its a van so it would hold all of us if we decided to do anything. The beach and mountains are both only 2 and a half hours away.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Quote of the Day. DGS aged two and a half - why have you got boobs?  Me - because ladies have boobs. DGS you don't need them you don't have any babies! And that one (poking my foob) is funny its all squishy!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Alyson, reminds me of the Pastor's kids when I was in the 9th grade. We were keeping them while the parents were at a ministerial conference.  the 2 youngest, ages 3 and 5, were sleeping with me.  I was in my walk in closet dressing, just in my bra and panties, when they walked in.  Mary said "You've got breasts!  You can help Mommy feed the new baby when it comes!"  Can you imagine a very shy and naive 15 year old trying to explain why that is impossible so she wouldn't start telling everyone at Church on Sunday that I was going to "Help Mommy?"

• FireKracker

Mary,gotta find where Amtrack is.Veggy must no..I'm good with that.

I mentioned it to Joan..havnt heard back from her.

If we end up with too many is there a hotel/motel nearby

Or

Do you live in a one horse town I like I do??

Good morning everyone.

Alyson how are the bloomers comin along?????

• veggy

Amtrack - Philly?

• FireKracker

Veggy...I have no idea where Amtrack is here..

Is that the closest to us?

Well if that's the case Ducky has no excuse.

My GD will drive us to Philly if we have to go...just gotta be here mon.&wed. So she can go to work.

Lets go sistas.

Xoxo fireKracker

• veggy

Philly is closest. We are in no-where land, uncultured, one horse town.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Mary

Are you close to Grandfather Mountain? Is that Boone? Went to Highland Games there one summer. Bet it's bee u t ful in spring!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

fireKracker - love your picture!

• FireKracker

I kept on sayin I want that purple chalk and I went to a wedding...and I did it.

Damn I was born too early.

If I was young I would have tried all the colors.

Thanks Chabba.

• veggy

Isn't she a doll? Grannydukes spoiled DH and I with stuffed peppers this afternoon. We are so full. Thank you so much!

• marywh

We're in a 1 horse town but only 25 minutes from Charlotte, if we get too many we can always stay there. Lots to do...good food, good places to stay,Lets do it!!! Boone is about 3 hours from here. If we go to the mountains, its usually Asheville, but Boone is fun too.Alyson are you back home now?

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726

sorry Mary!!!

• veggy

Someone please stop me from spinning. It's getting on my nerves. Chemo day.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575

Veggy, in your pocket trying to be a stabilizing influence

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617

Veggy:the doggies and I are spinning for you right now.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Veggie I'm sorry--I wish we could really help u.

And Mary now a days what is a one horse town--They still have just one horse no cars? We are aging ourselves all the time. LOL

• veggy

Thanks. No chemo today. Too sick, lost weight, not good.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh veggy I'm sorry--this is so tough on you.

• marywh

Im sorry Veggy.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

A Veggy Hug!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Veggy.....hang in there girlfriend......hugs and prayers

• veggy

love the veggy hug