OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Drink! I have a pint size water bottle that I drink and fill  until I have a half gallon of water in me. I know that I have to rink 4 of them. Then I stop counting. No caffeine.

I think being dehydrated started the mess I got myself into. Ask GrannyDukes how bad I was. 

Now go grab yourself a tall glass of water and drink it down. Pour yourself another one. I'm checking on you later! Promise.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Same with me...hate water....have LE, and ache all over.....my daughter tells me it's from not keeping myself hydrated...lucky if I have a pint a day......

Oh and I have a new name for Granny......."SPARKLE PLENTY"..,,,,,,,,LOL....does anyone remember the little tyke from DICK TRACY.......lol......Love it....

So where are you you little devil.....LOL, LOL......new name for the GRANDSTER.....LOL

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Gma, not fair to add depressive disorder to your dx when you've been in pain, nauseous and dizzy for a long time. I'd say what you're feeling is normal for the circumstances. I have a home BP monitor. It inflates automatically, and I think it would work on your leg. Someone would have to show you where to put it for the pulse point.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I have a jug of water - it holds 100 oz - 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Gma it really does sound like you are dehydrated. It can cause all kinds of weird problems. Veggy it looks like you and I are going to be Gemzar buddies, thats what you're on right? How often do you do it? and how bad is it?

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

OMG did poor Veggy sweat when she came here...I'm talkin soaked all over.

Makin chicken soup this weekend...remember?

Ducky...you crack me up with all these names...

Lets keep FireKracker for a little while...I'm just getting used to it...just remind me in a few months cause I already turned the page and I forgot it.lol.

I drink water...not that crazy about it but I do drink it along with coconut water...that's good for hydration...a glass a day is also like eating a banana...I try to do most of my drinking during the day and a little bit at nite so I'm not up peeing all nite.

Oh Mary,Mary...hope this new med.is gonna be both you and Veggys magic bullet...

Xo the fireKracker

• FireKracker

Oh Ducky...just went back to the other page

Sparkle Plenty....gotta digest it.

So now I have at least a dozen names...it's ok..I like them all...

And if I go to a store and someone calls MA I always turn around.

Some habits are just hard to break.

Ok ill try it

Sparkle plenty is signing off.

Xo

• veggy

Start drinking!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh I like Sparkle Plenty for u--it's a good name.

Ducky these falls are awful and u too sparkle plenty--u can't rush around take everything slow like the turtles in that commercial, they us the F word---FAST I love it.

Mary and Veggy maybe this is good luck for both of u, I pray so.

Mary (the other one) u'r DH broke 2 wrists OMG that has to hurt.

BTW I don't like to drink regular water so I drink Propel or electrolyte water it has some flavor and I can drink it more, besides it has some value other than water---so u should think about that.

• marywh

Prayers for my beautiful 24 year old daughter who has a lump in her breast, mammo on friday...

• veggy

hugs

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Mary, try not to worry about your daughter....remember most of these things at her age are b9

• FireKracker

Mary,Mary...prayin for you and DD.

Hey Proudtospin...nice to see you.come visit before it gets too damn cold.

Yeah me thinks that Ducky should be called sparkle plenty...she is the prettiest,funniest,sexy and has a boyfriend...now that's a sparkle plenty.

Ill keep FireKracker...from u to me.

Xo everyone.

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Mary and Veggy, I'm praying the gezmar works for both of you. I'm echoing what proudtospin said, Mary. Try not to worry.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

I was ordered today to drink 3 liters per day. 3rd uti in 3 months. UGH

I'm gonna get a pop bottle to figure out how much that is.

I'll be sloshing around. Splash splash

• duckyb1

Mary......prayers and hugs....this cannot happen to you, and your daughter.......never.......please let us know...

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

For veggy

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Mary.....praying for your daughter, but I'm sure at her age it will be benign

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

When will you hear about your daughter. We'd all get in her pocket for the mammo but might embarrass her. Then shed prob'ly get upset and that wouldn't do anybodyvany good. Let her know that we'll all be thinkin' good thoughts for her tomorrow! !!

• marywh

Oh no she'd fit right in with us. Not sure when we'll hear from the mammo. We go at 3:30 tomorrow.

• FireKracker

Oh Mary,Mary...I'm jumpin in one of your pockets....

I just got a new recipe so ill bring it along

It's sticky so ill bring napkins,paper plates and spoons.

Got it off FB...yummy.

Ill see you tomorrow....look for the purple streak in my hair...I'm putting it back.

Prayin for both of you.

Xo FC

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

You want to see stupid, this is stupid. Today went to a quilt shop with Barbe1958 and we saw this fabric. OK Granny, its fine I am not going to make you anything with it.

This is some quilt fabric and  I didn't buy it.

• wren44

Alyson, So glad to hear you passed it up. It looks like a weird baby blanket. I want to see something with Superwoman and rockets and stars. Her cape can say CURE NOW.

• camillegal

Wren I like u'r idea. And Ayson good for waving goodbye to it.

• marywh

Back to the mo for another infection on my chest wall, then on to meet dd for her mammo..but had to tell you guys this funny story. Bought some puzzles of batman and spiderman to put together for gs. with the special puzzle glue and then frame them. Anyway, I picked out three that looked pretty simple, 2 of them had 48 pieces the other had 100. I want you to know it took me 2and a half hours to put together a 48 piece puzzle! They ended up being 3-d so if you look at it 1 way it was a different picture. It drove me nuts! So I did the 2 forty-eight piece and gave up on the 100 piece, it was all in black for batman. Gs will never know how hard I had to work to get them done. The box had on it "for ages 10 and up"Embarassed

• duckyb1

Mary........lol

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Mary, clearly that is the problem, you must be under 10 years old!

• wren44

Mary, the hardest puzzle I ever saw was a photo of a box of chocolates with those crinkly wrappers around each piece. We finally turned it over and put it together using the plain back. And it was only about 9" around.

• scuttlers
    scuttlers Member Posts: 149

THE BUS, THE BUS, THE BUS...

• camillegal

Wren that't genius to put it upside down, had on a long time ago that stupid wheat field--forget it. Mary I understand

Skuttlers LOL