OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

All I have to do is separate the loads. The rest is done by others under a mandatory volunteer orders.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

I'm trying to catch up-my computer had a virus and it was tlold to me it was awful and pretty hopeless---well somehow and I don' know how I fixed it--so here I am.

Sharon Ducky is so right--what ever u feel just feel it--with me my niece, sister cousin and I had it all together so we just try to outdo each other with how bad it was--we were all miserable and couldn't help each other, but we litterally shared our feelings at the same time. So it actually was comforting for all of us. Not that we wanted it, but u know what I mean.

Veggy, it sounds like u'r doing OK, and I pray that's the case.

Mary u sound so cute about u'r boots--wo'd of thought that would be the biggest thing about the wedding. Oh Ducky congratulations whoa another baby.

And of course I can't remember anything else and I can't go back either but I remember GG and luv said something and I thought it was smart.

And I have to remember the name is Firecracker now--not easy to remember all this.

Wait a minute it's past Monday--Sharon did u hear anything---did I miss something--I'm all messed up with this computer thing happening.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Morning all.

Treating myself gently this morning and not going to rush. I do have some work to do but that can wait until a little later.

Can't wait to see DGS's pre school photos. He went this morning with bruise on forehead and green nail polish on some fingers. DGD is going to be a green witch for halloween.

Big hugs to all

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Alyson, you being a pin cushion reminds me of a story when I was a new grad. Had a drug addict that I needed to start an IV on. I grew up in Detroit and started school there. We learned different questions to ask then, from what was asked in the middle class community hospital I was working that didn't frequently have IV drug users.

They'd had a terrible time in ER. I'm a new grad by a few months. Learned Detroit question: Where's your saved vein? (variations ). He indicated a lower leg vein. Got it first try. He was very complimentary. Pondered HMMM --I've just been complimented by an IV drug addict.

Veggy, glad you're feeling a wee bit better, and have you're volunteers properly trained LOL.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

SAS, we had a former IV addict for a client. He said it was all he could do not to snatch the needle out of their hands when he saw them coming in at a totally wrong angle.

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

After some special  staining and review by  more than one pathologist,  it was determined that I had a schwannoma.  It is a benign peripheral nerve tumor.  The treatment for painful schwanomas is surgical removal.  Hey, we just did that!   I'm cured!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Ive never heard of that. Did chemo yesterday, but mysteriously have some new small bumps on my chest wall today. Don't know what to make of that. See mo on the 31st, but have 1 more chemo before then, hoping its just a fluke. Hey, anybody here from Scottiee? Firekracker, you usually talk to her, she ok? Hugs to everybody

• dutchiris

I  hope it's just a fluke too Mary.  

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

yes Mary,Mary...I did hear from Scottiee..she is very busy but will be back.She is fine

And you miss Mary,Mary...im prayin its a fluke...it betta be....

Alyson...my entire family have my veins...I fel so bad for them...I had 1 good one GUESS WHAT? you got it...its the bad arm so im screwed,,,altho my new Dr. in PA has a nurse that got it the first time...going thurs for my results on all my blood work...grrrr.im off the cholesterol meds...Im talkin the no flush niacin instead.keeping my fingers crossed cause i will not go back on the cholesterol meds.ever.it makes me fall.

ill be back

big huggggs

I AM THE FIREKRACKER....

• marywh

Have to post this and then will delete it just in case. Just found out today that ds and fdil are going on their honeymoon to St. Augustine, but they're taking along mil and fil and aunt and uncle! So he can play golf and she can shop, and they don't have to do it by themselves. Stupid?!!!!

• FireKracker

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I plead the 5th...

Silence is golden...

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Signing off here, been here since page 40...........but no longer want to be here

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

oh it sure is very odd......I will not give an opinion, but does seem a little strange.......oh well shit happens.......don't forget to delete......never know who is peeking at you postings....I keep my password for this site to myself...."lol"

• duckyb1

goodnight ladies........love you all....you guys rock.........

• FireKracker

I'm still lookin for the cure for stupid..

• duckyb1

my Mother use to say......Stupid is as Stupid a Does.......smart lady..

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

stupid continues all the time.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

I like what Forrest Gump said. There ain't no cure for stupid.

• marywh

Yes indeedy, I deleted that post. You never know who might be reading them. My whole family knows I come to these boards and even though they don't know my password, it wouldn't be hard to figure out who I am with some of the stories I tell, better safe than sorry. Starting a new puzzle tonight after my game of hearts on the computer. You girls have a lovely evening.xoxox

• duckyb1

you too Mary,Mary......hugs......

• ndgrrl
    ndgrrl Member Posts: 645

I know people have been asking about my boss. Well I have not heard a peep out of her. I guess she decided to leave me alone and quit tormenting me for a bit. I am not really looking forward to going back to work.

I did see the doctor today about that cyst that was discovered same time as my BC and nothign was done about- Its still the same size as before - they measured it when I had to have fluid aspired out of my breast. OHH the JOY! NOT! So in 6 months I have that breast checked again for that cyst. Just wish that they had removed it too. Poor boob.. Gonna soon trip over it its been squashed,stretched- cut- poked and puhed on.. I will soon have to Raise my skirt to flash people!!

• duckyb1

nd..............never had to raise my skirt, but lets just say.............I could never wear a Cut Off Top, without flashing everyone........my RO told me after Rads, I would have 1 perky boob...............perky my ass...........I have one that looks toward the floor, and the other looks toward the ceiling................lol

• dutchiris

Oh ducky,  lol.   I'm sorry, I  know it isn't funny but I can't help it.

• FireKracker

I have 1big fat round boob and 1 that almost touches my knees.

AND

Now that I finally gained back all the weight I lost not 1 of the 100bras I bought fit me.

I bought bras in every shape,size and colors...

34dd and growing.

The FireKracker is not happy right now....wearing stupid camis.

• duckyb1

whst ever happened to my adorable 32C cup size .....and my size 4N shoe....my 22 inch waist......and my size 5 bloomers that were still big........not to mention the size 3 dress which back in the 50's was a size 0 today.........did someone say...6 kids.......stress eating......now why would I have stress........oh I forgot......add the biggest baby to the mix.............my husband.......so can I say 7 kids.........LOL......

• marywh

Well, I can beat you all, I only have 1 boob, (as my dear gs insists on telling everybody!) and it aint too pretty....

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I can beat you Mary.... I have one foob and an open wound where the other foob should be. Not a pretty sight.

• duckyb1

I can beat that...........no I can't..........lol......

• dutchiris

I  used to be a B cup and now I am a 6 on both sides or I where nothing at all..  

• marywh

Well, maybe we should put all our boobs together-we'd come up with the perfect set!