OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Happy Birthday for your DD. And look Aly, she has a training broom SillyHeart

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Aww, so cute! It's Spookies birthday too, she is 4.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

sooo many birthdays today

I forgot my God daughter,my GDs best friends daughter

And

My friends husband.

Happy Halloween everyone...

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

My daughter has ridden a broomstick since she was born I think, she is her mother's daughter hehehe.

Have a happy Halloween everyone.

• FireKracker

I do have a broom...I always celebrated my birthday on Halloween.

My X bought me an electric one yrs ago.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Well. Another chemo bites the dust...Start on something new next week. Navelbine. Don't know much about it, but Im not anxious to learn either...its all a crock.Spent the evening with gs, didn't have time to take him trick or treating, but took him to Wal-Mart for a new toy. I love buying him stuff...Will have him tomorrow afternoon too. Hes such a boy.....

• FireKracker

Mary,mary...been prayin that u get that magic bullet.I sure hoope this one is it....just no that im in your pocket always and always....glad u spent time with the love of yr life.

happy Halloween...im sure he enjoyed the toy.

Anyone hear from GmaFoley? I no she said she will be off for a while...so did others but came back...where the hell is she???

im gonna pm her....I just hope she is lurking.

xo I am the FireKracker

• ndgrrl
    ndgrrl Member Posts: 645

I tried to ride a broom one time as a kid- Climbed to the back of the couch and jumped off!!! OUCH-- My poor hee haa was never the same!! My broom riding days were over!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

I can't believe I missed Halloween with u guys---been a little busy and Joey was off school today and some reason wanted to spend a lot of time with me---so I enjoy it--I don't have to do anuthing anymore no games or entertainment--we talk about things and watch TV--finally. It poured last night but so many kids were here anyway with umbrellas all u could see were all these parents and the kids walking all over with umbrellas my kids too. so I was the candy lady and no school today==like a Catholic school.

TGIF for those who wait for it. It is Friday right?

• Alyson

OK chooks what are you up to?

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

After 2 months of dizzy and nausea, the doc says its benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. I also am having some pain near the ovaries having vaginal ultrasound weds. Just wanted all to know.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

GMA sorry to hear that.

I'm getting ready for chemo.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

GMA, prayers are with you.

Veggy, hugs.

• marywh

Hope everybody is doing ok. Are we all roosting? I miss this thread, its 1 of my favorites.

• lynn1234
    lynn1234 Member Posts: 90

OMG...I was in the recliner at the hospital, getting ready for my 3rd chemo session when a tech came in and saw that a few hairs were on my lap. She asked Oh- Do you have a dog? you have hair on your clothes!

Really? I actually had to explain that the hair was from my head!!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Gee GMA, I do not know what your diagnosis means but hoping it means it is something that can be treated? Have had vertigo myself but it went away after a couple of weeks and the dang docs never new what caused it

good luck and hope it can be treated or scared away!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Gma, It may not involve something C related, but I would hardly call being dizzy and nauseated benign. I hope there's a treatment. Hugs.

• Alyson

• FireKracker

wow.everyone is showing up today

GmaF.nice to see you..my DD has vertigo...that sucks.

Mary,Mary u and veggy seem to show up at the same time.

Good luck veggy with the chemo.

Hello to everyone.

I am the FireKracker...

• FireKracker

oh yeah this is my favorite thread too.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Alyson. So true!!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Chit I just lost my post-????

Gma I know now u have some excersizing u can do but can u take any meds for it"?

Veggy I hope tis is easier on u.

Mary wedding this weekend?

Alyson OK I have to say cute chicken pic. And the 2nd one is so true.

OK I shortened everything. Sorry.

• gmafoley

Cami the meds are just to help the nausea - and they knock me on my butt. I need to keep working (computer job mostly). They didn't give me anything else except the prilosec and the Ondansetron (Zofran®) for nausea.

• 4sewwhat

Careful with that Zofran, I have seen where it can cause killer headaches too. Not what you need on top of everything else. I hope the exercises help quick! Feel Better soon GmaF!!

• 4sewwhat

Love the chickens and the internet thing is so true! We had polaroids to capture our stupid stunts. No negatives even that way :-)

Gotta run and check on DH. Nerve block from his surgery wore off and he doesn't feel so hot.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Will try to respond personally soon.

• gmafoley

zofran knocks me on my butt - I don't take them..

• marywh

Wedding Saturday. Just wanted to let everybody know I have a new name. I am (as Firekracker says) One Booby Grammy!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

ND.......hysterical story......still LMAO....

• FireKracker

oh MARY,MARY...who gave u that name?

Ducky gave me mine.

Saturday is the big day...very excited for you...

Take pics please...lots and lots of them

Sat. My friends daughter is also getting married and my GGrandsons birthday party is being held on that day too.

Very busy weekend....

Enjoy...eat,drink and be merry...live,love and laugh...ITS PARTY TIME....

Big hugggggg

I am the FIREKRACKER.".....

• marywh

gs gave me that lovely name after telling me for the 1000th time I STILL only have one boob. He says well, that's ok your my one booby grammy and thats what Im going to call you.