Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Thought some of you might like to know LOL

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

thanks Alyson

But

I would like to have Thanksgiving first.

I have not bought 1 gift yet!!!!!!

The grand kids bought me a new sewing machine...guess I betta remember how to sew cause I'll be makin them their gifts this yr.

MARY,MARY..r u ready for the big day?

I'll be back

I am the FireKracker....

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Mary u'r GS is so cute and I love the name he gave u--so true tho. Wdding this Sat. Enjoy every minute of it Mary and yes pictures, pictures for us please.

Gma I was hoping u had more meds to help, but if u'r not to nauseated that's some help. Chit I can't keep my eyes open.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Hush, Alyson. That's not info I want to know. Thanksgiving Friday is the madhouse shopping day here. Some stores are starting Thanksgiving day. Are they really making so much money that day that their employees can't eat with their families? I'm lucky to have worked for companies that thought families were important and had holidays accordingly.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

One booby grammy just went out today and got a fake boob-first ever...I think I would have done just as well stuffing with socks! Yuck!!!!

• FireKracker

do you want us to call u one booby now instead of Mary!Mary?

Oh wait a minute you got another one.

Never mind.

Long day.time to shut this damn thing off.my brain is dead.

• Alyson

Talking of foobs I have lost one of mine LOL. I know I am going silly but have no idea were I put it!!!

Granny I see on FB that you lost something else today hehehehe

I have another chest infection and feel yuck.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Good news and Not so good news - My Vaginal swab test came back clear.. Then - one of my supervisors at JoAnn's is buying me a set of Lymphadiva sleeves, just because!! I need new ones.. They are on sale, at Brightlife, for 3 for $199 right now. So got one different and will wear a plain pink one on the other arm. Picture of the ones I'm getting below.

Had the transvaginal US yesterday and I am still cramping. Hopefully, it will let up soon..

Rainy week here on the mountaintop. Working my computer job then been playing Pirate101 with my friends - one in London and one in Florida - we chat on Skype while we play.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

GMA, that is so thoughtful of your supervisors...I like Joann's but like em more now1

you got some pretty patterns!

• gmafoley

I've been using juzo sleeves and really like them but the wrist is too loose to get the top correct and I have a bit of swell there - the sizing chart for Lymphedivas "seem" to give a better measurement for wrist and upper - we shall see. I really like Brightlife direct because you can return them..

• marywh

I like your sleeves gma. They're pretty. Practiced wearing my fake boob today. What a joke, but my wedding outfit just didn't look right without it. Still havnt found a hat yet. I have an off-white one that I can wear if I cant find another one, so Im really already for Saturday. Ds is coming to spend the night with us tonight, so we'll have a last game of rummy as a single man...weather is supposed to be perfect for Saturday. Yay. Hope gs does well, hes the ring bearer. Big job for a 3 year old.Yikes..

• FireKracker

oh Mary!Mary...it's almost here.

I'm excited for U.

I'm counting the days...like I told u my friends daughter is getting married that day and out lill Halloween baby is finally havin his party too...

Please take pics...especially of the ring bearer...and of course YOU and the rest of the family...

I'm glad ur havin good weather...

Big hugg to you

The FireKracker....

Ps.gmaF...always thinkin of you and that dam sleeve.

Oh Alyson...yeah I lost something yesterday?hahahaha..

• gmafoley

Some of you told me you were missing my pictures - So my pictures are back Winking I was playing peek-a-boo with a buck the other day:

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Awwww, I see you too! So pretty!

• FireKracker

oh veggy where RU???

Anyone hear from her?

• FireKracker

Thinkin of you Mary!Mary on this special day

The weather is beautiful here today.

Hope it's the same for U .

• Alyson

yes where is Veggy?

• FireKracker

I usually check up on her but been so busy I forgot.

I betta call her.

She does scare me.I don't like that she don't post ...and I hate those dark places she goes to.

Have I told u lately how much I hate bc?

• Alyson

• marywh

Getting ready to go take a nap, but wedding went really well, it was so pretty, but kind of cold which didn't mix well with my bronchitis...so Im lying low today, will be back later with details...gma your deer is priceless...

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726

feel better mar!!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh Gra-Firecracker if u can please call her, I don't remember seeing her for a while and when I did she just said a couple of words--I know she does go in some dark places and we worry about her so if u can check on her and let us know OK---Thanks

Mary total rest today --yesterday was a huge day especially being sick. So do what u need to do for u'rself then u can tell us and maybe post some pics for us too.

Alyson another infection WTF--I know u'r on anti-b--hope they work well.

Oh I was taking a shower and felt this line of something down my chest, so when I got out it looked like a perfect long line of a scab that was healing. Then I remembered I was so itchy the other nite and being numb I can't fel the scratching and I must have scratched the hell out of my skin and didn't even feel it.--it looked like it bled too. How silly I am.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Cami, watch it or you'll have to wear those mittens they put on newborns.

• marywh

Feeling a lot better after sleeping all afternoon...Wedding was really pretty, and everything went well. Gs did really well as ring bearer, only picking his nose once and showing his muscles a couple times..That was a big job for a 3 year old. His Pop was worn out from chasing him around all day, dd was in the wedding too. Tomorrow I start new chemo, if my bronchitis is better, will have to call mo in the morning, but all in all I didn't feel too bad, and ds looked really happy.

• Alyson

Want to hear stupid. I have lost one of my foobs and can't find it anywhere.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Alyson sorry.......lol, lol

• marywh

Alyson, dh was kind enough to tell me he'd make me a foob out of bondo, the stuff they repair wrecked cars with, do you want him to make you one too????Smile

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Oh Mary....a bondo boob? you have one off the way hubby

• gmafoley

Question: Which would you choose - Pain or Dizzy and nausea??

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

GMA...."wow.....good question..."all stink".....,,,have had both.....can we choose neither......lol.......pain you can take meds , but ..dizzy, especially depending on what is causing especially Vertigo can be tough to control, ........then pain severe enough can cause nausea too........phew......this is a tough one.........hmmmmm........maybe pain since you can take meds and go to sleep.......and sometimes you can function with pain...........not exactly the same when being dizzy, with nausea.......

Ok........my choice is pain.........took long enough....lol