OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Alyson I forgot about Boxer Day--Well I just recently heard about it so, I think I actually heard about it on these boards.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Well, Christmas is over... We had a really nice day. Gs got tons of toys, but was really good all day, spent the night again last night..we were all tired and in bed by nine. Have the house to myself today, which is nice, moving piles of Christmas presents around until kids come to pick them up. a grill in the middle of my living room is not the most attractive thing. Hope you all had a nice day as well....

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Spookiesmom, No that was last year and someone came over and told me I needed to make one - I tried to figure out how to make people laugh..  

Managed to have DH drive us to the Kids/grandkids home for Christmas - got home bedtime last night.  I am now down to 300mg of Gralise, have the nerve pain back.. Its that sensitivity to anything touching the breast and knife stabbing pains again.. Dizzy is better though.. Its been a rough week.  

Had a friend go to be with the Lord on Christmas eve .. At least he isn't in pain anymore.  His wife is a dear friend from church.  I feel bad because I wasn't there for her.  She has always been there for all my surgeries.. I think I need a cure for being stupid... 

• marywh

Terrible scansScared

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

I'm sorry, Mary.  What happens now?

• hollander
    hollander Member Posts: 93

Mary, sorry to hear about your scans.  Has your doctor given you an idea of treatment options?  It's never easy to get bad scan news, but it must be more difficult this time of year.  Sending hugs your way!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Mary, I'm so sorry to hear this. F$&k cancer!  What happens next?

• gmafoley

Mary,

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

And one for you GMA

• marywh

Awww that was so sweet! Hugs back to you...

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Lost you guys again....WTH.......

• gmafoley

Ducky I did that with my own topic.. How do we click them off our favorites, I will never know.

• duckyb1

GMA.......wish I knew....your going along and all of a sudden you think.....hold on, I'm missing something here........lol.......

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

The Mods could fix this by only having the remove at the top of the page. I'm always hitting submit instead of back to top.

• duckyb1

Wren...your probably right......

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Mary - so sorry to hear that you had bad scans.  

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

right chook,out of the basement and upinto the hen house to sing Auld Lang Syne; lets get rid of 2013. 2014 has started here.

Wishing you peace and blessings for 2014

• marywh

Same to you Alyson and everybody else, Happy New Year!

• gmafoley

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

Oh my gosh, GmaFoley, that picture of the kitten is adorable!  

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Happy New Years ladies!

• MaryFox
    MaryFox Member Posts: 88

GmaFoley, I fully agree with that kitten.  Being normal is vastly overrated no not much fun either.

• duckyb1

MaryFox...so true...

• Alyson

• Alyson

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

From Jimmy Buffett

If we weren't all crazy we would go insane. 

• flat13good
    flat13good Member Posts: 74

Happy New Year to ALL...........  I love the kitty pic...
    I have been crazy all my life so I guess that is how I found my way here. I have not had any NORMAL life since my daughter was born and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.  The world of disability is never normal and it is much more fulfilling than that Normal place.  It was a trade off of worlds but I will take the one I got any day.  I never would have gone to Ireland or Portugal if I had not had my daughter and she proved to all that she is a strong and able to do most everything she tries to do.  I know they say she has Down's Syndrome but it is more like Up's Syndrome.    And Yes I would go insane if I was not crazy already.    Enjoy 2014  Flatsy

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245

4...it's good to see you. How are you doing after your surgery?

Mary, so sorry to hear about your scans. Let us know when you know the plan.

• Alyson

Morning all. That's me before having coffee.

Special hugs (((((Mary))))))) and big hugs to all.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Aly, that looks like all the photos of my children. DS would be the one on the left.