OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Mary, thinking and praying for you this morning

Here is one of my fun times I had with GD. Figured we have been doing happy kitty pictures.  This little guy pounced me soon after this was taken. I have a video of it but not sure how to add it.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

little guy? Must be 30#!  Sure is cute!!

• gmafoley

He was only 8 weeks old and not heavy at all. Around 15 lbs actually.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    Feeling
    sad. Christmas had brought the hope of a new little one in our family
    but that is not to be. Son and his wife struggling to come to terms with
    this. For me it brings back memories and I am thrown into grief over
    the babies I lost because at the time I did not have time to grieve.
  • savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245

Alyson, I am so very sorry for your loss.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Alyson, I'm so sorry to hear of your current and past losses.  Huge Hugs always

• gmafoley

Oh Alyson, I'm so, so sorry. 

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

I'm sorry Alyson :(

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Alyson, so sorry to hear. Prayers and hugs for your family.  I lost my share, four, so I completely understand the sorrow.  I hope the near future is kind and blessed with a little one for you all.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Alyson, your family is in my prayers.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

oh Alyson, so sorry to hear this. My sympathy to your son, dil and entire family. 

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

{{{Alyson}}}

• Alyson

I just liked it.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh Alyson Im so sorry. Hugs to you.

• MaryFox
    MaryFox Member Posts: 88

Love the snow cat!!!

• gmafoley

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

So cute!!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

GMA.......cute.....now tell me you did that.......if you did, your damn good........I still do stick people when I draw........lol

• Alyson

Evening all, just popping by to say hi and see how things are on yor side of the world. Funny old day here, not cold but heavy rain at times.

Be good and big hugs.

• duckyb1

Alyson.......hello from this side of the world.....thanks for the PM, so nice of you to contact me, and it was nice talking to you........

Getting warmer here, and starting to thaw....now if I get air in my tire, ;and my pipes keep flowing, and no more floods, I will be in business............we are suppose to get some snow flurries, and good heavens I hope they got it right this time......LOL.....last time they were off by 4 inches.........

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Ducky as usual that was a man who measured that. Now I forgot but when it gets really cold do u keep u water running a little in each faucet, well they tell us to????

And I love those cats--did u see the detail on them magnificat, that's what they are. I can't even make a snowman, to much work and yes stick people are my big drawings too. When I worked everyday I had to send a report downtown (faxed) and for some reason I'd draw a cartoon that was obnoxious with stick figures and the guy I sent it to thought they were fun. Well one time I had to go downtown for a meeting and they were all over the walls, some were a little off color and I was like OMG u put these up and he said I told u we all enjoy them--well I didn't think the upper people like the Secretary of State saw them on occasion, but when I met him he said Oh u'r the funny drawing lady. Geeze  WTF  See no cure for stupid.

• duckyb1

Cam, yea I did, but the flow could not keep up with the cold outside...big problem is in my kitchen the whole wall is granite countertop and sink....it runs for 110 inches...and the other side is just as long, but the stove is on that wall....then I have another area which overlooks the living-room that is another counter....he did an amazing job with this house....but on the sink side...that is on an outside wall, so if that wall gets cold, the pipes are right next to it.......my son insulated all the pipes, but it was just too much this time......well you know how it was....good heavens your in Chicago..............my 2 grandsons said it was so cold there, that when they were outside their skin actually hurt....

can't wait for Spring, and then Summer and my beach house, my pool, and the ocean...........

• gmafoley

Sorry Ducky - I didn't do the cat - the closest I ever came was this below LOL

BTW the doc finally listened to me and gave me a lower dose of nortriptyline.  I was so off yesterday, I didn't take it but will start soon.

• duckyb1

gma.........that is adorable...cuter then the cat........

good with the Dr..........hope it works for you, and soon your feeling more like yourself......hugs

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Alyson did it

She brought me back

Been crawling out of the basement since VEGGY passed away

She told me all my wonderful sistas were all here

I missed all of you very much

I'll be back

FireKracker,,,,,,,,,

• duckyb1

You better come back..........

Hey Ally...........we will go to Pa. and drag her back right................

Not the same without you honey............we miss that Spark, that Fire, that NY state of mind.........LOL.....

No one can put out the fire...........You will always be the FIRECRACKER...............LOL

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Woo hoo!!!!  The FireKracker is back!

• Alyson

image Hi Firecracker.

Was thinking about how much fun Veggy and I had finding silly pictures, it was a bit of a competition as to who could find the silliest.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh Aly I remember that too.

• duckyb1

She was a character....kept me smiling....miss her humor......