OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

They are boys don't miss much!

How about a flannel lined bra, foob?

• flat13good
    flat13good Member Posts: 74

I agree with Ducky Letrozole has many awful side effects  I hurt all the time some worse than others but my hands are bad knuckles hurt and at work after sitting it is very painful when I get up to walk. I was told by MO to take Omega 3 and B 12 was the other I think.  I take Flaxseed oil and maybe it helps some but still have issues  everyday. at least 5 more years to go.  YUK...............

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Morning all.

I can join the phantom boob club. It is almost seven years and I still get those sensations. I had a mx but there are days when I really do need to itch that boob which is fine if I am wearing my foob. Yesterday it was amusing because I was on Skype to DD1 who is visiting DD2 and she commented oh you have phantom boob today because suddenly rubbed my chest. Sometimes the sensation will go right through to the nipple which is not there of course.

Love the idea of the flannel bra Spookie. But here we sell these ---

possum fur nipple warmers. Gma, they might help.

• spookiesmom

Doesn't get cold enough here for those, but some might like them! If I needed those id stuff Spookie in my coat!

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245

I am doing better on letrozole than I did on arimidex or aromasin. You may have to try more than one before you find one you can tolerate.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

maybe I will, of course have over 2 months left of Letrozole.....if I change I'm sure someone can use it.....

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I have a story to tell you about phantom sensations. When I had a basil cell carcinoma removed from the tip of my nose, they had to do a skin graft from my forehead to my nose. They left a piece of skin attached for 6 weeks for it to take. In those 6 weeks if my forehead itched in that place, I could scratch the tip of my nose and feel it on my forehead. I still have a fine layer of forehead hair that grows there so I have to get rid of that periodically, although the forehead feelings are gone. My kids used to laugh about that hysterically.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Mary, now that is too funny! definitely on the list of  "dumb and annoying side effects no one tells you about"

• duckyb1

Mary...am getting a visual....are you saying you have hair that grows on the end of your nose, that you have to remove sometimes.......if that is true, I better stop bitching about my thinning hair.....LOL.....sorry Mary...not funny, but LOL, LOL, LOL, OMG.......Think I just peed my pants........

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Lol

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

OMG Mary that is by far strange hahaha

Ducky that was so funny what u'r GS said I was LMAO hysterical.

Oh I still have phantom feelings too they are strange and when I'm itchy I scratch but can't feel the scratching and I have drawn blood not knowing I'm scratching that hard--of course it goes away but while u have it u try every and anything to stop the itch. Even ice packs hahaha Since I'm numb on both sides I look like my cat did a number on me. And she's always so careful and gentle with me.,

• marywh

Yep, I swear that's a true story. Its not a lot, but you can see it if I don't get rid of it.

• duckyb1

Mary.........hysterical.....

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

When I had my tattoo on my reconstructed side I could feel it, but instead of where they were tatting, I felt it up by my shoulder. Hurt like h*ll, too!!

• camillegal

Wow it's connected there with nerves???

OK I'm officially off the clock now, unless there is an emergency, but this weather we have them. So I'm done--not to busy today, Fine with me, but we need business in order for me to get paid so it better get busier.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• marywh

Awww, I love it.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Can I come to your Christmas Party?

• camillegal

image Please come chicken bwahahaha

• marywh

Yoo-hoo!!!Where are all the little chooks? Roosting? I miss you guys, we're getting rather slow on this thread. Come out, come out where ever you are.....

• dutchiris

I'm hanging around.  I'll be going to my daughter's choir concert in a bit.  It has been really quiet here.  Anything fun going on this weekend?

• Alyson

Hens in this part of the world are trying to find some shade and their friends in northern climes are trying to keep warm.

Ok chooks, we should have a party in the hen house. CLuck cluck bwak.

• Alyson

It keeps disappearing.

I need coffee

• proudtospin

not a fun weekend for me, had a dang tooth pulled on Friday and supposed to do allergy testing on Tues...did half of the test last week but need to finish up on the non LE arm this week.  Issue is I have not taken my antihystomies for 2 weeks and itch like the dickens....trying to remember that on Tues I can take an antihystomey again...if I do not scratch my eyes out in the mean time!

oh yeah, and getting ready for sinus surgery later in the month....do I sound like I am complaining?  yeap!

• dutchiris

Not fun at all proudtospin.  You have every reason to complain.

• proudtospin

I am guilty of trying to do too many things at one time!  next time, I do things one at a time....

• marywh

Good luck, proud, is it time for a pocket party?????

• spookiesmom

I had a fun, if pricey Sat. I drove over to Orlando for the day for the AKC/Eukanuba dog show. $9 for parking, $15 admission, and that was the senior price! And a truly lousy small lunch for $5.75. Coffee $4.

But I sooooo enjoyed seeing all the beautiful dogs in the different classes. I even got to kiss an Australian Shepherd. I was owned by one for 14 1/2 years and still miss him so much. I could pretend for a second.

• marywh

Ooooh I bet that was fun. I love dogs. I have 3, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor.

• spookiesmom

My favorite pastime is to go to our dog park daily. I get to watch and play with about 20 dogs every day. You really have to laugh when a truck goes by, and they all chase after it. Even the 2 smallest one, Spookie and Punkin act big and fierce. I don't have much of a real lifeLOL

This is all 7# of Punkin. She's not mine