Support us when you check out at Walgreens Learn more here: Walgreens collaboration.

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol  Slow!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Gina, I think that's a doll attached to the board. lol I would be horrified if it were a real baby.

Nomatterwhat, I knew the power was going off because they sent us a card in the mail a few weeks before so everyone could prepare.

• Nomatterwhat
    Nomatterwhat Member Posts: 210

WTF???  Do they do this often?  I am just asking as my guys are headed to Monterey in August and I don't want any surprises for them. This will be there first vacation together and without us women. 

• SlowDeepBreaths

Nomatterwhat, I've lived here 15 years and this is the first all day outage I've ever experienced. They will love Monterey. It's beautiful up there!!

• Nomatterwhat

Thanks, that takes a load off my mind.

• Gina4h
    Gina4h Member Posts: 51

Yes I realize it is a doll, but I still think it is awful!

Nomatterwhat are your guys going to Monterey California. I went there a few years ago on a visit and loved it. Especially the aquarium.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Nomatterwhat, My husband did his basic training in Monterey at Ft. Ord. We went there years ago to visit his barracks. Unfortunately they tore most of them down now. It was a fun trip.

EFT

• Nomatterwhat

My guys are going to the Monterey Historic Races at the Leguna Seca Raceway.  It makes me nervous I am not going with them.  My husband gets lost in Wal-Mart and I can't afford for him to get lost in California. 

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

hey, I get lost in the Walmart lot all the time~ you would think after all my visits I would know the way!

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahaha Lucy. That one is cute.

hahaha PTS. Heck, I even get lost trying to get to BCO. I can't tell you how many times I've forgotten my password.

• proudtospin

fortunately my password is one I remember

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • SlowDeepBreaths
  • zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

Wow, wouldn't it be wonderful if we all had a Star Trek replicator instead of a kitchen? Love, Jean

• Lucy55

Slow.. Wouldn't it be wonderful.. We could just google what we want for dinner... press save..and then abracadabra.. It would appear on the dining room table in front of us. :-)

• SlowDeepBreaths

I know!! I would love that so much.

• proudtospin

great, a star trek kitchen, so no shopping or cooking?  hate the shopping thing

• zjrosenthal

Now if the replicator made the mess after eating juat disappear wow! No cleaning, no dishes, no leftovers, no garbage! Love, Jean

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

I have always wanted to be able to wriggle my nose and make dinner (and clean up as well).

• Lucy55

Alyson.. I just loved Bewitched... But , alas , I could never get the art of wiggling my nose properly either.. :-(

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
  • gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

I don't mind the shopping part, or the cooking part - but I sure would like to do away with the cleaning up part....

• zjrosenthal

Just got my first weekly food delivery from our local supermarket. You order online and they deliver. Only $7 delivery charge. Since hubby has gotten sick a big weekly shopping is beyond either one of us. Now if only someone would come put it away, cook it and clean it up! Love, Jean

• proudtospin

Jean. well not much help on that but sure glad you are using the delivery thing.  We need to get all the help we can to make life manageable

• Lucy55

Ladys..I think we need to download ourselves a house-keeper.. to do all the cooking , cleaning, ironing., and go do our grocery shopping.!!

• proudtospin

add me to the download!

• zjrosenthal

Me too!

• SlowDeepBreaths

I love the way you ladies think!

GG, so great to see you again!! Hope you're doing well!!

• SlowDeepBreaths