Support us when you check out at Walgreens Learn more here: Walgreens collaboration.

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Weekend funny. I have so many I don't know which one to choose! haha

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

• TETLEY
    TETLEY Member Posts: 5

HI LADIES

OMG THANK U TO ALL OF U FOR MAKING ME LAUGH....HOWEVER I NOW HAVE A MIGRAINE FROM ALL THIS UNBELIEVABLE BEHAVIOR FROM OTHERS...I HAD MY SISTER IN LAW CALL LAST WK...I ONLY SEE HER 1x A YR FOR A REASON..WHEN I JOINED "THEIR FAMILY" & HAD MY FIRST CHILD...SHE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO GIVE ME HER GUIDANCE...WOULDN'T LET ME OFF THE PHONE UNTIL I AGREED TO TRY HER WISDOM....I HAVE EUROPEAN BACK GROUND & I FINALLY GAVE HER MY OPINION...WE STOPPED TALKING ON THE PHONE AFTER THAT..UNTIL LAST WK..NOT ONLY DO I HAVE CANCER BUT MY SISTER DOES AS WELL..NOT BC BUT SHE WAS TOLD SHE ONLY HAS AFEW MTHS LEFT. WE FOUND OUT WITHIN ACOUPLE OF MTHS OF EACH OTHER..WERE BOTH VIRGOS & 2 YRS APART..WELL SISTER IN LAW TRIED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER BY MAKING LITE HARDED JOKES & BASICALLY B GLAD IM NOT MY SISTER!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY I WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS FROM HER AGAIN...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE JUST PUT A TINY SLAVIC HEX ON HER EVEN FOR AN HR...JUST KIDDING... (I THINK)  ANYWAYS THANK U FOR FOR LETTING ME SHARE. ..OH YA. IVE ALSO RECEIVED EMAILS FROM FAMILY ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD HAVE EATEN..NOT EATEN MEDS I TOOK FOR CHRONIC MIGRAINES. OMG I COULD GO ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME...MY BEST WISHES & PRAYERS TO U ALL.

TETLEY. xo

• TETLEY
    TETLEY Member Posts: 5

HI LADIES

OMG THANK U TO ALL OF U FOR MAKING ME LAUGH....HOWEVER I NOW HAVE A MIGRAINE FROM ALL THIS UNBELIEVABLE BEHAVIOR FROM OTHERS...I HAD MY SISTER IN LAW CALL LAST WK...I ONLY SEE HER 1x A YR FOR A REASON..WHEN I JOINED "THEIR FAMILY" & HAD MY FIRST CHILD...SHE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO GIVE ME HER GUIDANCE...WOULDN'T LET ME OFF THE PHONE UNTIL I AGREED TO TRY HER WISDOM....I HAVE EUROPEAN BACK GROUND & I FINALLY GAVE HER MY OPINION...WE STOPPED TALKING ON THE PHONE AFTER THAT..UNTIL LAST WK..NOT ONLY DO I HAVE CANCER BUT MY SISTER DOES AS WELL..NOT BC BUT SHE WAS TOLD SHE ONLY HAS AFEW MTHS LEFT. WE FOUND OUT WITHIN ACOUPLE OF MTHS OF EACH OTHER..WERE BOTH VIRGOS & 2 YRS APART..WELL SISTER IN LAW TRIED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER BY MAKING LITE HARDED JOKES & BASICALLY B GLAD IM NOT MY SISTER!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY I WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS FROM HER AGAIN...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE JUST PUT A TINY SLAVIC HEX ON HER EVEN FOR AN HR...JUST KIDDING... (I THINK)  ANYWAYS THANK U FOR FOR LETTING ME SHARE. ..OH YA. IVE ALSO RECEIVED EMAILS FROM FAMILY ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD HAVE EATEN..NOT EATEN MEDS I TOOK FOR CHRONIC MIGRAINES. OMG I COULD GO ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME...MY BEST WISHES & PRAYERS TO U ALL.

TETLEY. xo

• SlowDeepBreaths

Welcome to this thread TETLEY. I'm sure others will be along to welcome you too. If you're a little crazy, you will fit right in. Best wishes to you while going through treatment.

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275

Hi Tetley! Family says some of the most unhelpful, stupid stuff. The biggest risk factor for breast cancer is being female! There are plenty people on these boards who eat well, exercised and so on.

I don't have any penguins around here to smell, but I do have three boys and they have their own, unique odor. Wouldn't that be a great cure?

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahaha Poppy....I don't know about a cure, but it should definitely clear your sinuses! I had one boy, I can't imagine three. You're a brave woman indeed.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

imageimageHi Tetley..............might as well begin by introducing myself.....I am Ducky.......no I don't waddle (well maybe I do a little)......but I want to get something straight right off the bat..

I am the oldest (80), prettiest, funniest, smartest, sexiest person on this thread.......and also a member of the Mile High Club...........just to prove it....and I have my own Pilot.......

So you come on in and sit a spell....your gonna like it here.......

• Lucy55

Tetley.. Welcome ! I see Ducky has the mat out for you :-)

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

Welcome Tetley. Crazy bunch of coconuts here but fun! BYW ladies check the hair,hair,hair thread to see my current look. Ditched the wig. You will all be in awe of the gorgeousness. Teehee! Love, Jean

• SlowDeepBreaths

I couldn't resist!! haha

• duckyb1

LOL.......love you girlie........

• Nomatterwhat
    Nomatterwhat Member Posts: 210

Welcome, Tetley!!!  Indeed these ladies will make you laugh and smile everyday.

Poppy, I grew up with three brothers and they and my dad played "pass or play" and at times my mother and I had to leave the room. I can understand your unique smells!!!!  Sometimes it is like a green fog. 

BTW, I got a room in Salinas, CA for my boys to go to Laguna Seca Raceway in August.  Woohoo --  I get to stay home -- I mean darn the luck they won't take me!!!!! 

• SlowDeepBreaths

Nomatterwhat, what are you going to do with all that free time??? Mani/pedi, massage??? I don't know what Pass or Play is but I'm thinking the pass part doesn't sound too good. Brothers can be a handful. Mine tried to drown me once, and another time tried to push me off of the Grand Canyon......Brothers.

Love you too Ducky!!

• Nomatterwhat

Oh gosh, 6 nights with no husband!!!!!  Woo-hoo!!!!!!   I have several offers from friends who have offered their spare room so I won't be alone.  NO, NO and NO, with my husband gone, I don't have to cook and the only one I have to take care of is ME!!!!  DIL are planning on a manicure, she loves antiques so we will probably go shopping and maybe even a movie (with no groaning from the guys). 

"Pass and play" is when one passes gas and yells "pass or play" and the next one passes or plays -- it can get quite stinky!!!!! 

• duckyb1

My husband use to do the "Pull My Finger" stunt, and think he was funny..................or grossly fart under the covers, and then shake them.....................he was a pig........at least that is what I told him..............LOL..........and guess what my sons are no better.............they learned from the best...............

They think its funny.........and my grandsons are starting to do the same thing...........

When my husband was alive which was years ago. we would go shopping you know, like Macy's of Kohl's one of those stores.................he would be standing next to me, then all of a sudden he and his "ass" would walk away...................he would go around the corner to the next aisle...........and all of a suddent I would get the "stench".........I woutd think..............you SOB...............he would fart, walk away, and leave me standing there while others gave me the dirty looks..................he thought that was a "riot too"......

I must say I still miss him though......LOL

• Lucy55

Ducky... HaHaHa 😃

A few years ago hubby and I were in a lift at a shopping centre on our way up to the third floor .. He farted on the way up , between the first and second floors.. the smell was DISGUSTING !! When the door opened on the second floor to let 4 more people in he said " Oh my god Lucy.. That was a good one.. smells like rotten egg gas.. well done girl !! " I have never, ever been so embarrassed in my whole life.. I felt like killing him...!!

Nomatterwhat ..Enjoy you hubby -free holiday. !!

Slow ..I have a fear of hieghts ..How frightening that your brother tried to give you a bit of a shove off the Grand Canyon. !! Yikes. !!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Boys can be so gross. My husband and I had a long conversation about this very subject. It doesn't matter how old they are they get such a kick out of tooting sounds or bathroom humor. My DH would make tooting sounds in the car with his mouth and the boys would be hysterical.

Lucy, having a fear of heights, do you fly in airplanes? Yes, my brother was mean to me when we were young. I guess most brothers are that way. It changes as you get older. At least it did for us. My two (boy & girl) used to argue and fight like crazy when they both lived at home. Now they are much closer. They are only 22 months apart in age.

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275

OMG! We are all talking about farts! LOL

My mother does the fart and blame it on someone else all of the time. And hers are the worst by far!

We have a pact: my boys can talk about farts all they want when they are with their uncles, otherwise no! I never, ever thought I would say "Please don't hold down your brother and fart on him", then I had 3 boys!

Nomatter, I totally understand. Love my DH and love having him around, but I remember in the days before kids and the few days he would travel... No cooking dinner if I didn't want to, no tripping over shoes.... It was nice for a few days and I was glad when he came home!

• Nomatterwhat

Yes, Ducky, I remember the "pull my finger" one also.  Just last Sunday at Wal-Mart my husband did the walk away thing to me, so I hurried out of that aisle.   

Poppy, I do love him, but it is nice to have a break and I do miss him about the 5th day he is gone.  Two years ago, our son and he went to Alabama for 5 days.  I encourage him to go with our son, it is a bonding time.  I always remind our son that he wanders and he has to keep an eye on him at all times.  LOL!!!! 

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahahaha! It starts young. I think it's in their DNA!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• duckyb1

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • duckyb1

That was the story of my life.......LOL

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

I agree Ducky. "A man he works from sun to sun but a woman's work is never done." Love, Jean

• Lucy55

Slow.. So true.!!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol