INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Rohanna ------what about Lupin and Tanks-----------the whole last book was so dark. It's not really meant for kids. But all of us that have been living with them for what 11 years Voledrmort is finaly dead

• rohanna
    rohanna Member Posts: 154

I'm still here. Just went to snack on some cheese and crackers. The recipes make me hungry!

• sas-schatzi

Reb----------why is it serious b/c you turned on the light?

• rohanna

I think Malfoy's Dad should have been one of the casualties! I detest that character. (Must mean he's a good actor.) I think Malfoy got off too easy too.

• RebeccaRaz
    RebeccaRaz Member Posts: 5

Light on = Serious because before I had the light off trying to fool myself into thinking I was going to go back to sleep! I only read the first 2 books (out loud to my son) and only saw the first movie.Wish I could add more. OK, I'm going to try again to go to sleep. Later, gals!  

• sas-schatzi

Rohana----------yes I agree-------when the fight was over , why some and not others.

Did you know the only character JK didn't kill off as Planned was Arthur Weasley  when he was attacked by the snake?

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

I'm back...tea in hand!    Oooo I love Happy Potter but I haven't seen the final installment yet and propably won't until I can download fron the net as there are no theatres where I live.

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy-------standard thing is they will come out with THE_________ edition that has all the shows in one packet. But probably not till next year or maybe two. SO. those of us that have already bought all the individual ones will HAVE to have a complete set. Just like they did with sTAR WARS ETC.

• rohanna

I wonder why she spared Arthur? I was also surprised that a lot of the werewolf action was left out. Gonna go sit in the tub. Night ladies! Have a wonderful week! Only 3 more rads for me. Yaaay!

• sas-schatzi

ROHANA WHERE'D YOU GO?

Chrissy-----stew yes?

• chrissyb

Night Rohanna......have a nice soak and a good sleep!!!

• chrissyb

Oooo yes sort of but very tasty....lol   I love slow cooker warmed the next day...even more flavour!!!!  I am taking mouthfuls between words....LOL

• sas-schatzi

Chriisy-------- new recipe from sister sue------------Chicken sauteed on stove in butter--------------she's a butter afficiando----------Warm raspberry jam in microwave. At plating ---apply warm sauce over chicken with toasted walnuts

• chrissyb

That sound delicious!   I done a similar thing with lemon butter over chicken and used macadamia nuts crushed over the top....now that is yummm!

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy-------yum and somone was sending you Macadamien nuts

• chrissyb

Yes, Aussie sent me thee Kilo!!!!   Thank you sooooo much Aussie!

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy------three kilo of macadanian nut which equals 2.2 ilbs. per kilo. That should last along time unless you have a big gathering

• sas-schatzi

Chriisy you could hide some

• chrissyb

That weight included the shell so it is a lot less in nut but I am so very happy to have them shell and all......lol.   If I shelled them all at once, I would probably end up with about 3lb of the nut.  Sorry, I should have converted the weight before I posted.

• chrissyb

Shiela, I think I'll have to hide them all particularly if the kids arrive....lol   they all just love macadamias!

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy I should try sleep again----------already decided to cancel doc apptoiment tomorrow. Yesterday feel asllep at 6 am Shatz got me up at 7 1o and the again at 9am. bummer. Yawning alot a good time to try.

• chrissyb

Sleep well Shiela and don't forget to get yourself some Melatonin!!!    Yeah I know, I'm a nag!   LOL

• sas-schatzi

Chriisy ----------no the weight difference is b/c of our colonial revolutioaries, they didn't want to convert to what England converted too. It kept up for years ,and still continues It will all change soon to completely metric But it's only taken acouple hundred years--------DUH

• sas-schatzi

Chriisy------------I'll pass the macadamian recipe to sister sue--------------essentially same preparation ----add lemon at the last and Nuts Yes?

• chrissyb

Yes......exactly......same recipe, different ingredient.

• sas-schatzi

C- how easy can that get

• chrissyb

Not much easier that that!!!   LOL

• sas-schatzi
    ok bedtime it's 535 am est . Must get melatonin-----------------Cool good evening to you L&H's sheila
  • chrissyb

Sleep Well!!!!

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Anyone still here. Just come on to check mail etc then heading off to bed. I have had a monster migraine and still feel very fuzzy.