Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

My cable has Blues on 437------if you are on something else see what you can find---- it's toe tamping and body swinging

• sas-schatzi

Mods you are so right---the bottle that never enibriates and is never empty and makes____________you fell wonderful. >>>>>>>> HMM those Blues--------how did I not get hooked before

• sas-schatzi

God lord Nate King Cole is on now--------got to turn it up even more

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

I had to look for it I found it 735 on mine--quiet now I used to akways listen to jazz, and blues then it just stopped

• sas-schatzi

Machine says Bobby Bland not Cole---would have sworn it was cole

• camillegal

Memories I loved it A man I dated for 10 years was a clasical pianist but he loved jazz and blues and on Sundys I would rest in the afternoon and he would just play for me and I;oved it --rhen he died so.....

• camillegal

No--I put it on and thought that's not Nst King Cole. LOL

• camillegal

Oh I still remember. LOL

• sas-schatzi

HHH ddddinygsbfjhjhsknbkhfsjmnbw ahavdjdedeggddfjfjkgikhojoljhdlsnflsnfmf.sjkmdmmmmflx,sbnvfkvnf.xkccc v nv v v v f f fkkkkd xkxkxkxkxkxk g  

k,jhlljglygfjdfcffnm.l.......lkdjndldddddnnglgnfmmg dmdkkdkkkkkkkkkkkkdkkkdsimsnffffnkl;n.fljh;lhf;la;ljna;ajkllkldnnnfkkkkksdmsksksk dkjnf bf,mncnmmnfkjcfnnnnzsnz cdmz.kjbfz.k nk.,m n.nnn,nknkc.kk,.,,,,mn;ljn;lnl;jn;jn;jknfd,.mn fdb gn,d,mf, v,vnmkl nk,mn,n kn,kn,nkmknkvm,kncmc,k,,,,,lc;;;dmf nnjmjmkk,cfvmmmmmmmmmm';lijkkljjmmmmmma';lislfnfklikjkojhad;ndfp'oasfliasdjfo[ij[ojidp'ojp';'a;'piojf;ilja;jijbbnfl;;fddddd;olijkgf;l/knf'l;knjbgv'l;km;lkn'lnk'ln'lnk'nknldfgasdfsgvassdvfsdfvsdjkn kl;';;;;;lnv ;kjn'jnfvdzzvjnfvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvm

• sas-schatzi

Well that was kind of fun let the fingers play nthe computer keyboard like I could play the piano to the song that was on----it was cool......very interesting. liked it. Wonder---is there a group out there that can translate the letters to muscial tones-----

• camillegal

Sas I know what u mean===LOL

• sas-schatzi

Oh Camille--a great memory-------so sorry he died---total bummer

• sas-schatzi

trying to remember a recent story from NPR on music

• camillegal

I hate when something doesn't come to me.

• sas-schatzi

Camille ---are you on the Blues station--------

• camillegal

What am I supposed to be on

• sas-schatzi

WC Handy was the Master of blues----his award is the oscar of the Blues world. His movie was great. He was the first Black man to play in Carnegie Hall. His Father essentially disowned him when he followed his dream and created and made a genre that was embrassed by America and Europe. The Dad was there to see him play in Carnegie.---legitamate thearter as WC directed and played--------

• sas-schatzi

Florida Brighthouse has it at 437

• sas-schatzi

Got to you the water closet

• camillegal

OMG I forgot all these things--My BF used to tell me the history of everyone he loved it so and his Mother even as an older an hated it cuz he was trained clasiical and loved all of this and somerimes we'd go somewhere and they would ask him to sit in on te band and it was fun. That's when I used to go Downtown Chogo to blues and jaz clibs LOL

• camillegal

What's the closet?

• camillegal

Oh sas my meds are starting to kick in I took them a little while ago. I csn't believe I was so anti-med a few yrs. ago.

• Connie07
    Connie07 Member Posts: 446

I do not like being up in the middle of the night. Now a huge storm cell is coming and the thunder is real loud. Thinking about the old cat that stays outside. She gets scared when thunder comes.

• camillegal

Connie I don't blame u---it's rainy her but as soon as a storm starts to come my cat hides and I know a bad one is coming and when she comes out I know it's over.

• sas-schatzi

As much as I loved the sound , I haven't followed it. Till a couple weeks ago----now totally hooked. It was the music that played in my head when I got musical tinnutus after brain surgery. Turned to the station a couple weeks ago. Ran in, it was a song by Louis Jordan 1946, Caldonia---it was the song that  term Rock and roll was first applied too. The Horns MY. I never remember hearing the song. Checked IMDB for usuage in movies b/c I'm an old movie buff.  I only heard the instrumental. You can hear it on YouTube. If you listen to when the horns are really strong , you will get why I was concerned when the musical tinnitus happened. Whew. Thank god it was only two hours

• camillegal

OK I'm closing up for the night---I hope this sucks, but I'm glad u've been here sas I can always count on u--Now we're dragging Connie in the nite time stiff LOL

• sas-schatzi

amile I went pee-----old time name for the bathroom was "water closet".

You had a long life with music so lucky

• sas-schatzi

Connie --animals know best---my dog leads me to the safest place when trouble is coming.

• camillegal

hahahahahahaha, I never heard of that.----nite Sas talk tommorow well later today. (hugs)))) Nite Connie try to get some rest.

• sas-schatzi

But connie if you leave---i'm here talking to myself again ... it could be okay....Right in time with the music    i i nhvdhxdhyhhhhhhskdkhydjdjdjdjjsabsikdndbnhysysjhhheesskkkappaaks,e ziissnennddk bdjjsldbndkfvrf bzzzzzyzyzymnebhdujdhddjdjss;;aappw nxjud nyyffvvccooww;;ancdud nmm

new songllllllllllnl npmpnpnnnnnnpbbbppppnbncmcmcmcm    llllxlxmxlsjsjw ns w sizhzhzkkkkkkkskkskkkkkkkkksssskskskskskkkkskkskkkkksksksksks nsksskcksskkksmskkkkskskskskknmnbkkkkks nckfnsdocncvnxxsksdbnxlkdc;kkkkkzkskzkskzkszkskzksmmmsksnkkkkkkkzmzkkkkkkskzkxsknnnnzkzkzkzkskzkzkzxksnnnndkdhhbnsdkkkkkkkkzxkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkxd zkznnnnnnnnns sjs nsjxllllljlkkkkkkkkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkmpzkmxcbsdgstrararakzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzksmmzhxdgfajfbzkkkkkkzxkzkzkzkzkmmmmmzlolzlzlzlllzlzlnzkzkzkzkzkzkzkkkknxc zkn bdjx cxvskzlzlzlzlzlzlzlzl