Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Krips 4:52 am----bedtime shucks----why does the clock go fast when youdon't want it too. and soooooooo slow when your just dying to have it move. Poop

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Hey Sas!! I just came back to check on everything after spending the afternoon cooking for DD's engagement party on Sunday. Boy was my butt glad to see my arm chair!!

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy

• sas-schatzi

Hello I hope you are still here lovey

• sas-schatzi

Daughter's engagement party--DDname again Age---same guy she's been dating?

• chrissyb

She 39 and finally met the right guy. She met him years ago but last year they finally hooked up and he piped the question on her birthday this year. They've set the date for 28th Sept next year.

• sas-schatzi

Oh chrissy--you probably went to ________--forget name--bummer

• chrissyb

Oops! Forgot to tell you her name. Mareike.

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy _oh your here----why are they waiting soooooo long

• chrissyb

Naa was just typing......lol

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy--I believe in short engaements and rapid weddings at minimal cost-----cheap

• chrissyb

Lol we are laying tag!

• chrissyb

She has decided on a country wedding so cost will be way down in comparison to the city.......thank goodness!

• sas-schatzi

Stephens X engagement --wedding would have cost lots of money----wrong , not in my belief ethics.-----but it broke up ----

Marieka---what does it mean?

• sas-schatzi

So, miss you---How's cheri doing?

• chrissyb

Seventy grand?! Wow! I think this one will be around the seven to eight.........that's way more realistic to me.

Not sure what it means I just liked it and DH is Dutch and its the name of one of the Dutch Princesses.

• sas-schatzi

Ah hah It's a beautiful name-----how was that you and cheri were used to be able to talkby phone? I know you explained it to me , but I forget.

• chrissyb

I've tried to ring her a couple of times but to no avail. I do know that she is moving so is packing etc but she hasn't been on the boards for a while either. Sure hope she's okay.

Yeah the feeling is mutual. I miss everyone over there and I can't believe it's a year past already!

• sas-schatzi

70 grand was a guess--it was way outside ridiculous----but her dad would be paying.. But hadn't reached any point that I could offer input when they broke up---

• chrissyb

I have Internet phone and its covered when I ring there no extra cost. Have I got your phone number? If not PM me and I'll give you a call sometime and really surprise the crap out if you.....lol

• sas-schatzi

But  here the booze bill is payed for by the grooms family----wasn't going to happened on my income., But her dad was a reasonable man , My guess is he would have picked it up---it's hx.

• chrissyb

City weddings here are very expensive. Mention the word wedding and the price automatically triples.

• chrissyb

She wants an afternoon wedding so there won't be too much drinking.

• sas-schatzi

Okey-dokey , I will. There Is so much to catch up on. Ican't go to your thread b/c your family on that thread is to tight---besides---I want to talk to you...so I'll Pm noow and call me now sheila

• chrissyb

Ok will do.

• sas-schatzi

resetting venue waiting for your call

• sas-schatzi

Going to close down computer --or should I?

• Connie07
    Connie07 Member Posts: 446

This has to be the best place ever. To come in the middle of the night and get a hug or a chuckle. I looked out and can see that old cat curled up on top of the washer thats on our porch (DDneeds to sell it soon) and most of the thunder has passed, so shes fine.

Now, has anyone ever had a cat that poops in the box but pees outside of it?? This is driving me mad. I've put puppy training pads down and sometimes she goes on them, sometimes not. I always thought cats were compliant in regards to the litter box, but this one is so stubborn. DS says to confine her to one room until she goes where shes supposed to but that is not do-able. (shes 5 years old). I would hate the alternatives, making her live outside when she never has, or giving her up which would mean putting her down cause who wants a cat that wont pee in the litter? Now, l have the "cat towels" used for mopping up puddles only. Shes so sweet and soft and she sleeps at my feet and stays with me when lm home. But if lm gone, nobody cleans up after her and it stinks in no time. Embarrasing.

Now its 5:30 and l hear cars, soon the sun will be up... But I won't!

Connie

• Gingerbrew
    Gingerbrew Member Posts: 1,997

Wow you post so fast I cant keep up.  

Commie try a second litter box.  Also take her to thevets she may have a bladder infection. 

She woudnt last outside would she? Poor you poor kitty. 

Ginger

• loriio
    loriio Member Posts: 55

Wow. This board was busy. I finally went to sleep-right about the time I had to wake up to get the kids ready for school. Now I don't know if there is enough coffee in the world to get me going this morning. I might have to cancel some meetings and come home and go back to bed. So tired I'm in physical pain!

Lori