Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

I'm going to try Ginger--I never know what time it is where anyone is. Well I hope u have a good nights sleep and I'll ciddle with my cat. Thanks Ginger.

• Pawprint
    Pawprint Member Posts: 354

Some nights even sleep medications don't work...ugh! Hope everyone out there is finally getting some sleep.

• camillegal

Brokendream I know--Sometimes they work so good and other time nothing--that's always been strange to me.

• Gingerbrew
    Gingerbrew Member Posts: 1,997

Is everyone, everywhere, asleep?

• GramE
    GramE Member Posts: 2,234

Good morning.  Have not been on here for a long time.   Still dark outside - 6:30 am.   Got cup of coffee and happy in my robe and furry crocs.    

• camillegal

Hi GramE--I slet for about 5 hrs.STRAIGHT--It's so exciting.  I don't remember u--I'm Camille or have u already quessed tha? LOL Oh coffee sounds good now, but Starbucks sounds better.I'm in IL, and the hospitals around here all have Starbucks--just for me-  yea riht just for me. I haven't had one in a while Oh well I don't want Hospital Starbucks anyway. So u live in Vermont? Did u feel the earthquake there? Don't like that at all.

Well I hope u have a good day and visit all u want u can ussually catch someone.

• GramE
    GramE Member Posts: 2,234

Hey Camille -- I do not care that much for Starbucks.  My "home brew" is perfect for me.   I am in Virginia, widow, live alone, no pets.   We had an earthquake last year ( I think... ) and I did not like it one bit.   No damage for me, but things did rattle in the cupboards.   Probably because I am in an aparrtment building, did not have any damage as in a "detached" house.   

Some of my stats:   dx 2008, 6 cm IDC, er/pr -, Her +++,  DD A/C, taxol and herceptin, lumpectomy, herceptin for rest of a year.   Oldie, but goodie (66 yrs old).   

• camillegal

Ha I'm still older than u damn, U've still been thru a lot, I go on the hermits post alot I enjoy solitude. I've lived alone for many years but I have a cat, now I live (recently) with my dgt and SIL and my first love my 8yr. old grandson--who makes me coffe every mornin and it does taste good. LOL

• loriio
    loriio Member Posts: 55

Camille--Love the pic you posted.  That's the kind of week I'm having.  Lots of stress with the kids.  Nothing major but they're teenagers so everything is a crisis right now.  I thought after my cancer diagnosis we'd have more perspective, but nope.  All of us are just as shallow as we used to be.  (Only half kidding.)  I scheduled my exchange surgery Dec. 4th so I'm sure I'll have lots of sleepless nights ahead of me.  I did get a prescription for Xanax.  I'm sure I'll need it. Undecided

• camillegal

lorio hahahahaha----shallow--funny and teenagers OMG that's like living in a scary movie I remember, boy those years u never forget. My girls are in their 40's so I get more understanding. Oh u have u'r hands full of so much now always remember and never forget u always have this to come to and speak u'r mind--we all completely understand all this. Don't like it, but understand and so many women are so so smart (not me) they can answer anything. So that is a comfort.

• camillegal

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Yoo- hoo anyone up?

• sas-schatzi

I'll post acouple of times and then that makes the meters read so to speak

CHRISSY are nyou there????????????????????????

Camille??????????????????????????????????//

• sas-schatzi

I'll talk to myself till someone comes. MRI of brain post f/u for craniotomy ---NED. Tumor resected----entered into study group that has found a connection between BC and Meningiomas in the southeastern part of USA. 4 states involved. The survey for the study took 2 hours.

My research in 2009, said something similar, but it found a connection that was wider tha SE USA.

Meningiomas can be ER/PR supported. Most common is ER support. That Bc can lead to Meningiomas and that meningiomas can lead to BC------So I came up with this symbol in 2009 

BC<------> M

So, if you ever see it in print let me know b/c What I said and the symbol I just drew I did in 2009 someplace on these threads. So, common law copyright applies.

Yoo-hoo anyone here yet

• camillegal

I'm here Sas.

• camillegal

U expect anyone to remember? U r an optimist---but that interesting I never heard that, but then again I'don't know very much about all these things like u guys do.

• camillegal

• sas-schatzi

Camille here

• sas-schatzi

Ginger may be coming ----woo hoo turn your cable to Blues and we can mellow rock together

• sas-schatzi

Camille --it took a bit to figure out the pic---then I got it----tooo true

• loriio
    loriio Member Posts: 55

Crap. I'm awake. Yet again. I love the pics you post, Camille. At least I had a little chuckle.

• camillegal

Oh sas when I get alot on FB and sometimes I don't even get them at all. hahaha--I'm having a hot flash rigt now and peeling clothes off. I can't believe I still get them meds or not and my window is op. I'd rather be cold I can cover up. LOL---How are u feeling?

• sas-schatzi

Hey MODS yoo -hoo---turn your radio station to Blues too. Remeber in the original "Bishops Wife" when the Professor said as he showed the wine to the minister--"It does not enibriate etc"Sure wish we had that .

• camillegal

Hahahahshahsshs

• sas-schatzi

Camille----Having Accidental Voldka----and Blues music ----mellow and swinging

• sas-schatzi

Fuzzy said she had an "accidental bottle of wine tonight" I love the term

• camillegal

Sas what is Accidental Vodka?

• sas-schatzi

See above-----so our drinks are only accidental------but the blues are jumping----do you get cable

• camillegal

OK. yea I have cable---what R U on (channel)

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,519

SAS, you just want that wine bottle that was never empty?