Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

ren, i took an ativan. drinking a beer. decided no more pain killers today (they tend to wire me instead of tiring me).

the ativan is making me not care so much about my neck and shoulder......Foot in mouth

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

HD  duh for some reason I read Indiana. Idaho I thought was more laid back

• Angelice
    Angelice Member Posts: 1,116

hello ladies for me ist 6.30 pm evening for me when your all up im ready for bed .. Cool

• sas-schatzi

Allyson gorgeous bird is it the male or female. Looks like a wader?

• hdangelbaby

mary, yes i know where it is, it's about 400 miles north from where we live.

oh sas, they are super cool with hunting here, but in south central idaho, well, i will pm you

• What I posted last is a page back....and to think I thought I was a pretty fast typist

• sas-schatzi

Angelice welcome in your avatar I can't see it well is that chacra (sic) points?

• My sister used to live in Spokane, that was why we went to see Cor de Lane....all I know about ID is they grow potatoes, but I am sure you get sick of hearing that

• Angelice

hi sas     yes it is chakras

• sas-schatzi

Allyson why does chemo seem to aggrvate RA and other chronic conditions , one of the other gals was talking about last night?

• motherofpatient
    motherofpatient Member Posts: 124

I am taking care of my 43 yr old daughter, TCH 6, then double mastectomy with reconstruction. Diagnosed on first mammo in Sept with 2 kinds of cancer in one breast. One lump tested negative by biopsy but doc took it anyhow. Good thing becasueit was cancer, too.

• sas-schatzi

angelice----I was close It's been awhile since I thought of the word. So are you into yoga too?

• hdangelbaby

ah it's ok, mary, yeah potatoes get grown here, but actually more toward boise. around here are LOTS of dairies. and sugar plants. we grow lots of beets here, and there is a huge sugar processing plant. i didn't know sugar not only came from cane, but it comes from beets too, until i moved here!!

• So is your daughter doing alright? 

• sas-schatzi

MoP --bless that doc, but if you are still there is she doing okay ?

• It is amazing when you stop to think about it how unless you have been there or know someone there, how little we know about each other's parts of the country.

• sas-schatzi

Hd are you working?

• sas-schatzi

Mary so true and now traveling even more limited --I won't fly, not going to risk LE.

• Angelice

sas yes was close wasnt

trying to corrcet you :)  i have done yoga i do reiki i enjoy it more

• Rennasus
    Rennasus Member Posts: 642

HDangel, a beer and an Ativan? Hmmmm. I had a Bloody Mary with dinner tonight, maybe the alcohol has the opposite effect on me now that I'm on Tamox and rather than making me sleepy, it's keeping me awake? Only been on the Tami for 2 weeks so still learning my way around the SEs!

• If you wear a sleeve when you fly, you will be OK....at least I always have been. 

• hdangelbaby

sas, no i 'm not working right now. i took LOA and short term disability.

ren, i swear, since chemo, alcohol has the opposite effect on me too. i'm also getting monthy triptorelin shots too ( ovarian suppresant) so who knows what the hell is going on in my body!

• sas-schatzi

no no angel ice no offense here. Knew I was wrong but close and you would get me there- peachy I knew what they all were at one time then basically I don't remember like I used to predrugs and now Aromasin

• motherofpatient

Jumping between this and the cure for stupid. She is hanging in there. We live 3 miles apart so I am always checking on her, take her to all appts, etc.

• Angelice
    sas InnocentSmile
  • sas-schatzi

Mary-- twin has horrible LE arm And full upper trunk left of midline ---not worth the worry

• sas-schatzi

hd --Ever consider getting those puppies out--ovaries

• Rennasus
    Rennasus Member Posts: 642

HDangel... I too took a painkiller (Vicodin) this evening. I think that is counteracting the Xanax. It is wring me rather than making me sleepy. I am a walking pill box!!

• hdangelbaby

yes. at the beginning of all this i wanted a hysterectomy. but.. my onc told me at my age, it was better if we could leave them in for now, and chemically suppress the estrogen, because ovaries had bone benefits if i could leave them in for a while.

plus, even though i don't want to bear children in the future (too risky, i'm 95% er/pr +) i kind of toy with the idea of having eggs taken and possibly have a surrogate. not sure though. not sure of anything right now!

• motherofpatient

Rennasus, please be careful mixing those drugs.