Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Options

Comments

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

me too ren,me too!

• Oh, I hear you there....I have always been afraid of LE since I know how painful it is and once you have it, you have it, but I had 18 lymphnodes out and have never had it and fly quite a bit and do yard work and stuff so consider myself very fortunate.....but I had a friend who just had her surgery and all last year and her onco did not even tell her about the sleeves so I told her

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

MoP bothHD and I are active on OMG they found a cure for stupid --love it , it such great nonsense. It is so much fun to be in that kindof joking place. it works on a different part of the brain. I'm usually pretty sstraight laced, so it's fun

• It's good to have fun, can't be serious all the time

• sas-schatzi
    Options

WEll we lost mara to bad dhe needed help I pm'd her, maybe she didn't see it.

• hdangelbaby
    Options

BAGAAWWKKKK!!!

• My eyes are burning so maybe I can go back to sleep....I am going to try.  Nice talking to all of you....hope you get a few zzzzzzzzzzz's in sometime or other.  We need it, you know. 

• Rennasus
    Rennasus Member Posts: 642
    Options

Motherofpatient: Thanks! I know, I try not to make too many! My DH is a pharmacist tho and he keeps a close eye on me. He mentioned to me earlier tonight that the Vicodan may wire me, and when HDangel said the same thing, it finally clicked!! 

• Good night all.   This thread has been a huge success....growing fast so you did a good thing creating this.  I will no doubt see you all some other night. 

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Just had a powersurge and everything is rebooting

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Night mary sleep well

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Should try the same HD getting tired? REN you should be close

• sas-schatzi
    Options

I need to be careful I don't reverse night and days.

• Rennasus
    Rennasus Member Posts: 642
    Options

OK ladies, my personal power outage has hit and sleep is finally calling my name. Great to find you all here, sorry it is in the wee hours! But hope you all can get some much-needed rest.

Dr. Oz says get *at least* 6 hours every night!! Once I fall asleep, I am good for 8. Nite!

• hdangelbaby
    Options

i am actually gettingthere

• hdangelbaby
    Options

i get at least 6, it's just from 3-4 tilll about 11-12!!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Afternoon sleep , mines all over the map since starting the AI's Thank god I'm not working .I would be a wreck. Try to never make morning appointments

• sas-schatzi
    Options
    Night ren ------HD I think I'm going to try too after I check out OMG ---so I'll see you tomorrow Wink
  • hdangelbaby
    Options

yup that's me, nothing scheduled in the morning! i have about 8 or 9 weeks left till i go back. oooh i wonder what my rad appts will be everyday. i should make them in the morning so i get my butt back to a normal rhythm. maybe i will do that. getting up the same time everyday might help, especially if it is in the morning

• hdangelbaby
    Options

it's a date! night!!!!

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548
    Options

Wow, you all were up late last night. I will no doubt be joining you on my sleepless nights, which seem to happen in spurts. I go to bed at 10 and then am up at 1 and can't get back to sleep until 5. Then have to get up at 6. At least this is good company!! Thanks, SAS!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Thanks Barb, I' still up with 2 attempts at sleep and two different drugs Ughhh. Welcome any time.

Hope it doesn't happen. often

• sas-schatzi
    Options

To all Talked with Windlass---she;s doing better Sas

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    Options

Missed you ladies last night. Took my 10mg timed release Melatonin and slept soooo good.  I hope this keeps up - but you never know when I might pop in here again.

• Sandeeonherown
    Sandeeonherown Member Posts: 1,781
    Options

Slept well last night from 2am until 10:30 this morning....only woke up once to roll over!!! Might be because o am now off tamoxifen? totally exhausted? going to bed at 2am instead of 11pm?whatever the reason, I am grateful...but is sounds like you folks kept each other good company last night!

• Sandeeonherown
    Options

Has anyone had their ovaries out as a way of tanking their estrogen? I am trying to get my head around what the oncologist may suggest to me on Thursday now that I am no longer able to be on Tamoxifen. Really don't want any more parts taken out if I can avoid it...

• jo1955
    Options

Sandee - Why did you have to stop taking Tamox?

• Sandeeonherown
    Options

I had a heart attack three weeks ago and tamoxifen causes blood clots

• jo1955
    Options

Sandee - I apologize, how stupid of me.  I knew that.  I blame it on the fuzzy brain - between the Tamox and Lyrica, some days I can't think straight or remember things.  

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    Options

Hi Ladies...i don't really have sleeping issues its just I'm up late hours.

It used to stay up until 3AM. Now i graduated to an earlier time around 1;30.

This will be a good thread to stop by.Wink

Hugs♥