Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Options

Comments

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998
    Options

Hi Mara~

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

Tink I know that ----thats why I came back to BCO-----we  get it. and the support here is immense

• sas-schatzi
    Options

where is Mara --she came last night then left right away

• valgal
    valgal Member Posts: 187
    Options

Tink if I'm ever taking a road trip to Va. I want to stop by and give you a (gentle) hug. You just seem to be a really nice person and good for you to stick up for yourself and say- " what you're really calling me about teddy bears? What a B -otch to call you for something so trivial. Do you think she was just trying to re-connect?

I'm really beginning to think we should design a new line of greeting cards for people to send out that HAVE breast cancer to these a- holes who think its so easy. I bet we could come up with some great ones.

Sas its so sad to lose a great partner. Sorry.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Thanks val It bugs me that your guy doesn'y get you

• sas-schatzi
    Options

we have to find Mara same thing happened last night She was at the end of a page ---I don'tthink she understands page changing I think she thinks we just go away

• tinkertude
    Options

valgal lol that would be great if they made cards like that... the call was only a dream  I had of her I havent actually spoken to her since Sept.. I think I drempt of her because I have that unresolved issue with her and just dont get it  know what I mean? Oh yes! if you ever come my way please visit we could do the DC thing together. I am only 30 minutes from DC.. Where are you? and gentle hugs back to you :)

• tinkertude
    Options

Mara come back!!!!!! hit next :)

• sas-schatzi
    Options

you guys stay here I'm going to send mara a PM

• valgal
    Options

Yea I know, I feel like I don't have fun anymore and I used to all the time. If he doesn't get this job offer (even though we are in NO position to move right now) and he hits the booze- I may have to just move out.

• tinkertude
    Options

oh  VAL I am so sorry you have to deal with all that on top of what is already a stressful situation...

• valgal
    Options

Tink i'm in IL but i have relatives on the East coast -New jersey and New York. i've always wanted to do the road trip up to Maine.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Oh val ----you have to go into protective mode---like credit etc so if it does end up in a break up you are not screwed

• tinkertude
    Options

VAL.. I have family there too.. I am originally from new york and I have a brother that moved to upstate ny and one in PA..

• sas-schatzi
    Options

so last night I have no refresh icon on my toolbar tonight is's here Duh well

Tink is in va  and val where are you

I'm in FL

• tinkertude
    Options

my mom is in fl I lived there too for about 13 years south florida ft lauderdale area..

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Tink Thanks for the names I wrote the thing that theresa asked for I hope she finds it okay won't know till morning didn't get done with it till mn

• sagina
    sagina Member Posts: 849
    Options

lol chemo head residual....I hit refresh but forget to check the page numbers again!

• valgal
    Options

Yea, I know - but I just don't seem to have it in me. I still have my own line of credit but I owe tons from getting my useless teaching masters 5 years ago. I wonder how screwed I would be if we got divorced - we've only been married 4 years in July. I'm really scared about the insurance thing too. I know there are ways to do it without insurance but I went through that when my mom died uninsured with colon cancer and if I hadn't been 20 years old and able to line up for hours for her it would have been a nightmare.

• tinkertude
    Options

Thanks so much for doing that SAS,... I bet it is great!..  I refresh by going back and hitting favorites because if I dont it takes me to the top of the page sometimes and I have to scroll down...

• sas-schatzi
    Options

So I know why I am up so late ----what's your gals reasons?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Sagina---what

• valgal
    Options

I'm just all hours reversed from not working or going to radiaton.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    Options

Hi US girls. It's just after 5pm here so can chat a little while before DH comes in. Was hgoing to the supermarket but realised my car was not registered so don't want to go out again until tomorrow when I can get its registration first thing - its gov taxes on cars basically. Will have to go to super market when DH gets home.

Sas did write a long post last night my time and lost it. I can't imagine what it would be like without my DH, we have been married almost 39 years. I have nearly lost him several times because of heart problems.

Pukeko  male or female are very much the same, male does have more white on backside in spring. Both raise their chicks which are so ungainly they are comical and yes they are wading birds.  They are a very popular image here and used on tourist items. They are such characters.

I have finally decided to let my hair go grey so I am getting streaks put in at present to let natural colour come through. Always said I wouldn't go grey until I had finished teaching.

the Aussie girls might show up soon, its the middle of the afternoon there.

• valgal
    Options

I 'm gonna sign off so if you have any great ideas for me I'll check them out when I get back to town on Wednesday. I'll have tons to catch up on. Your Pal Val

• sas-schatzi
    Options

well last night the refresh icon between the url and google was gone   it's the greencircle arrows hit that and adds all new entries why it dissapeared then reappeared don't know

• tinkertude
    Options

I think its a combination of things for me... mainly the Tamoxifen... and then so much going on here with life it all plays in together,,, hubbys dad was diagnosed with prostate ca... my 15 daughter is suffering from depression and we are having a hard time reg her meds, my son has aspergers and he is getting ready to graduate hs and I worry about his futer...I think all that and then throw Tam into the mix +insomna for me... I know this is life it just seems at times it all happens at once

• tinkertude
    Options

night VAL~

• sas-schatzi
    Options

wow- Tink alot to go through --we should sometime talk about your daughter---i was that way at that age

• Thatgirl
    Thatgirl Member Posts: 34
    Options

Hi guys,

Urg! Why can't I sleep....