Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Options

Comments

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

oh yeah. ever since my surgery i have had pain on and off in the neck and shoulder area there. hmm thinking bout another raspberry beer....

here's a good drink, i drink down at the little local bar ( and by local i mean, i block away from my house!! super local)

Watermelon Crawler

1/2 shot southern comfort

1/2 shot watermelon pucker

it's strong, but it's good!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

Mara welcome  why do you think it's the end od sex and desire?

• hdangelbaby
    Options

ouch!!!!! i always get scared when i go to the chiro when he cracks my neck. i always get nervous that he is gonna break it! i haven't been since october. i haven't gone while i was on chemo . so monday will be the first time in a loooonnnngg time!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Hd loved local bars you could get schnocked and walk home.plus you know everyone . it's like Cheers

• hdangelbaby
    Options

welcome mara!!!

what is it that you are worried about with sex? we are here for ya!!! all night if need be!!Wink

• hdangelbaby
    Options

saa, exactly!!!! we walk over then stumble back! we call it cheers all the time! i don't care, i have had to give up alot due to BC. I am not giving up my occasional drink. i don't smoke, i don't do drugs, and i was so freakin healthy before all this!! my drinking has gone way down, but not giving it up. nope!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Did you understand the directions for the neck roll. You could even try moistening a hand towel and use it. with adry towel outside it

• hdangelbaby
    Options

oops meant sas! not saa!

yes, i do understand it. thank you!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

My dad owned a mom and pop local bar evryone knew everyone else felt like a big extended family.

• hdangelbaby
    Options

yeah. Bars kind of get a bad rap here where we live. we have alot of 'non drinking super religious" people that live here.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

ometime a non local foursome came in and got rowdy, mom shushed out the door waving a bar towel. Everyone else had scattered. Theysay to her after didn't you see the gun. May loose in translation , but was pretty funny at the time.

• Rennasus
    Rennasus Member Posts: 642
    Options

Good morning ladies!

One Xanax and half an Ambien later and I am still awake. Best time of night to catch up on reading threads here, since the don't tend to grow much at this hour. Except perhaps this one!

• hdangelbaby
    Options

oh yeah! wow!!!

wonder what happened to mara?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Well so many other countries it's the local meeting place and even here in some cities. others like your talking about there are sacntimonious busybodies that don't get the camradrie

• hdangelbaby
    Options

rennasus!!

having a beer here!! thinking bout taking more pain pills, till i can get to the chiro and a towel roll!!!

• hdangelbaby
    Options

we might all be goofy here shortly!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

The page turned and she's new i think , she may not have realized to come to the next page. I' will see if I can find her  don't go away

• sas-schatzi
    Options

ren's here yeah

• hdangelbaby
    Options

sas, i love the social part of it! i'm not one to sit and drink alone (tonight is the exception, in pain!) i may have a beer or glass of wine while making dinner, but not more than that. now, when we go out, it's fun, play pool, or horseshoes, drink a few, talk to people, all in one spot. and the town we live in is so small, it really is the same people everyday! i can drive by and know who is there just by the cars in the parking spots!

• hdangelbaby
    Options

ren, you still with us? or did you pass out drooling on the keyboard?

• Hi Ladies,  Have any of you been to bed yet?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Ren are you here?

HD that's right ---Cheers. You get to know them as friends ,all about their families, playing joking. my town you can't do it . It sucks.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

If I went in as a single woman, I'd be condisered in a very negative way

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Hi marybe----just got up before 3  It's you and me and HD REn was here for a second and then poof was gone

• Have Chrisy and Alyson been on here?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

There were quite a few here earlier but left about 2

• I have been sleeping...as I told someone earlier I have no problem falling asleep and then Bam, I wake up wide awake so just go ahead and read or get up

• hdangelbaby
    Options

wait wait wait, sas, your in florida, why would it be negative? do you have a similar malady as here???????????

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Alyson was her I thinkor maybe that was last night. I didn't see chrissy's sign in

• hdangelbaby
    Options

hi marybe!! glad to see ya here!!!!