Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Dreams Chevy is no stranger to the cops--that town knows her well.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Ha, ha!  A tramp among us!  Figures!   So okay....  My chicken neighbors gave me a $40 gift card to Super Target...  and I desperately need that electric can opener!   It's not that I can't BUY one myself, but a gift-card makes it necessary...Ha! 

Okay... I won't shoot open any more cans.... Just WAIT!  You will hear my new opener whenst I get it going! 

• Chevyboy

Oh shut up, little miss Cam!  You PROMised!   Besides they rather LIKE coming here!  So HAH!

• Pawprint
    Pawprint Member Posts: 354

Yes, showers are important. I am going to my 7 year old nieces Christmas dance recital.....hope I don't fall asleep in the audience from being up all night :)

• camillegal

Dreams if u don't mind me asking how old are u.--we're old.

• Chevyboy

Dreamers.... don't go payin' no attention to her....  And she's LIVING with her Joey!  The kid might need rescued...

• Pawprint

You two are funny...obviously you have chatted before to each other.

• Chevyboy

Oh? a new page?    Dreamers.... don't tell her....  Make her feel jealous.... tell her you are maybe like 50? 

• camillegal

Well I have to live somewhere, so Joey is my best bet.

• Pawprint

Cami...I am 59

• Chevyboy

Don't tell her nothin!  Like where you live, or how old you are... Tell her you are a spy..... or a mole....  Maybe even a gangster.

• Pawprint

I don't know what old is....always a kid at heart.

• camillegal

Dreams Chevy and I go back aways and we end up insulting each other all the time, u'd never know the love we have for each other she's wonderful--I'm telling u not her she's goofy actually

• Chevyboy

Oh, you did it!  Cammi, did you hear THAT?  Is she too young for us?  I have shoes older than HER!    Cam.... you can come here and live with me.... with the chickens.

• Pawprint

Chev....you are funny. Don't tell her nothing....Hmmmm, trust issues?.

• Chevyboy

Me and Cammi, are just.... we are just....  we are nuts!  She is just too fun, to let her lay by the side of the road.... so I had to pick her up and give her a place to stay... So that's here...

• Chevyboy

Who ELSE can I do this with?  Ha, ha!  My Daughter's would surely think I had lost "it"....  Wait....  they already KNOW how I am.... 

• Pawprint

Well Sas said each person here on this thread has a history of helping others...guess that's  true with you two ;)

• camillegal

Well dreams Chevy is in her late 70's, tht old, I'm in my late 60s not as old, but I feel like 97.

• Chevyboy

Man, I just ate a dark-chocolate, covered almond/cherry cluster, and beSIDES the coffee, I think I have had too much sugar!   My head is ringing!

• Chevyboy

It's NOT "late 70's"....!!!!! Is it?  It is mid-70's....  More like mid-life AFTER middle 70's.....  It just SOUNDS so old, but really isn't.... Is it? 

But I don't FEEL old.... whimper, sniff.... sad-face on......

• camillegal

Oh the sounds of the bells again, ding-dong---that pretty much sums ups u Chevy.

• Pawprint

So Cami your avatar pic...isn't you?? And Chev, ChevyBOY?? Explain??

• Chevyboy

Oh dag-nabbit!  Cammi, I meant, oh wait.... what did I mean?    I'm trying to be sad here....   I think I had better go do something.... I just don't want to leave you 2...

You go first....  And if I see you two talking without me, you will GET it! 

• Pawprint

I am leaving you both as well....maybe catch some sleep before breakfast. It's already close to 4:30am. Enjoy your day. 

• camillegal

Dreams my avatar is Koey in costume and I just learned how to do it like a month ago, and Chevy she doesn't know, cuz I never could tell---and Chevy why are u getting sad.

• Chevyboy

My Avatar is this cute fat cat laying across a fence.... I saw on the Internet like 4 years ago, and if I knew how to post another picture, I would.... Ha! 

Cam's is Joey...Her Grand-son, who is 11, who has to BEG for cookies from her... 

• Chevyboy

Because I am sadliest because I might be old!..... Oh wait.... Dreams is leaving us... You DIDn't even spell Joey right!   Go to bed, missy....

• camillegal

Yea I meant JOEY, hahaha and that's what u'r is Chevy? I never knew--- Oh and dreams I cn't type either I worked for the government for many years and no one even noticed.

• camillegal

Oh Chevy no u'r not Old is 88 so when u get there then we'll call u old my brother is 80,And he's traveling all the time and plays golf and enjoys life.