Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• Pawprint
    Pawprint Member Posts: 354

Sounds good Chev....

• Pawprint

Animals are amazing Cami

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

I can't believe a few more day and CHRISTMAS---my SIL just brought me coffee, he's so sweet to me.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

How FUN!  Now we have 3 of us!  Okay Dreamer...  Yes, I always find cute cat or puppy video's too...   This is like Instant Messaging!  Oh Wait...  I have to re-fill my cup!

• Pawprint

Coffee sounds good, but I haven't had sleep yet

• camillegal

Oh wait u'r in CA but it's still late Dreamer are u OK?

• Chevyboy

Wait don't go yet.... Where in CA do you live?  My folks moved to Oakland, then Richmond, when I became engaged.. I stayed in Denver...

My favorite place is San Francisco...  Everything about it...And taking my Grand-sons there, and seeing it through THEIR eyes!

• Chevyboy

Cam, I think we have to take care of Dreamer....  so she won't be "broken."

• Pawprint

Yes, I am fine...I was up late reading a book then I thought, oh crap, I forgot to eat dinner...so I debate, get up eat something...or get up early have breakfast...so my head was having a battle.

• camillegal

I agree we want to unbreak u and help fix u.

• Pawprint

Chev, I am in Southern California closer to San Diego and Los Angeles area...or Disneyland. 

• Chevyboy

Your head was fighting?  Ha, ha!   I sleep good all night...  I am the opposite of insomniac'ers or whatever.... But I go to BED before 8...  And wake up sometime after 3, and TRY and stay in bed until at least 4....  It runs in my family...Winking

• Pawprint

Much nicer weather here. You two must be freezing...

• camillegal

Dreams I can't think of exact where my GF lives right now, but I know she S. of Orange County--do u know that area?

• Chevyboy

Oh Cammi, she's bragging!  It is 17 degrees here.... what is it THERE little California girl.... 70?

• camillegal

Oh We're in a warm-up upper 20's today then cold, but I do like my winter wrap, so I can't complain

• Pawprint

I know Orange County well, I work there. Weather here is yes in te 70's

• Pawprint

Brrrrr....you both make me want to put my electric blanket on.

• Chevyboy

No, I can't complain either..... Oh wait.... Yes I can!  It is just too cold here!  I don't mind the snow, but this freezing dribble or whatever it is, just makes it not nice out! 

Cammi, is this a make-believe girlfriend?  How can you not know where she is?   Let's put her in Monterey, or somewhere... like Sausalito! 

• camillegal

OH, I've never been ther but my GF tries to get here 2x a yr--she's a traelor and we always miss her, my GS--Joey loves her--she's blond--he's 9 and a pervert I think,

• Chevyboy

Oh she DID it....  She made us jealous..... 70's my patootie!  It isn't even 70 in my HOUSE!

• Chevyboy

CAM!  Read what you almost said!  She is a "traelor".... Is that like a Tramp?  Or a WHAT?  If she's Blonde, she surely is....  That cracked me up about Joey!

• Pawprint

Normal 9 year old boy reaction Cami...so what are your plans today Chev and Cami?

• camillegal

hahahahahaha Chevy, my body temp is a little higher than that.

WTF is going on here I hear my DD and SIL in the kitchen, Leslie has to work today she better get back to bed.

• Chevyboy

Okay Dreamer....  I don't think I know yet.... Maybe to Super Target to look for an Electric Can Opener...!  It is just too hard to open the damn cans with that hand-held one we have...  I could shoot them open I guess, but  ...... you know....... the mess!

• Pawprint

Chev. Ha ha...in the morning my house is 68  so I put the heater on so it reaches 70....

• Chevyboy

Oh, you brat!  See Cammi!  I knew she was up to no good....!

You guys, this is so fun, with both of you... I've never done this before....  !       It's better than my usual loooooong posts...Ha! 

• camillegal

Dreams I' doing my usual, nothing which is getting to be my trademark, Chevy on the other hand is busy lot she takes care of her neighbors chickens and cat.

And yes Chevy she is a tramp, but it doesn't bother me or her sooooo---she's young 48, so she should enjoy. LOL

• Pawprint

My gosh Chev, you start shooting cans, you'll piss off your neighbors. So yes, get that electric can opener so you don't get arrested for disturbing the peace shooting up those cans :)

• camillegal

Oh Drema I do have to take a shower tho--that a big deal to me--but I smell like super luscious.all day long.