Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Oh, she never would have guessed that you couldn't type.... or spell.... or bake cookies...  DON'T mention government, because we don't know if we have spy's here...  or government informants..

• Chevyboy

So okay.... now I feel better.... sniff...

Do you have to go...?  Or work?  Or something useful? 

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

OK Dreams enjoy u'r party and get sleep. and Chevy I'm going to take my shower now, cuz I is stinky.

• Chevyboy

Can you imagine how much ROOM we took up here?  Ha, ha!  The other girls will be wondering WTH happened! 

And then YOU say, "Oh nothing.... just me and Chev and Dreamers having coffee together"! 

• Chevyboy

Okay, bye!  Love you girls! xoxoxo

• camillegal

Me too--TTYL

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Good Morning you sleepy heads & sleepless heads' 8:45 and you've been busy. I got this note from Chabba this morning.

DH came home Tuesday.  He had a-fib and chf. We nearly lost him and I thank God we didn't.  He is doing well, even getting out to the kitchen for his own snacks, mostly fruits and veggies.  DBIL is a pharmacist and has gone over his meds with us but I am also looking them up to help imprint them on my memory.

YAY for DH and Chabba-------have a BLISSFUL CHRISTMAS L&H&P's sheila

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 942

Well I sign off for a few hours and this thread lights up like a Christmas tree! I had almost 3 pages to read through and I was on here very late last night. You're a bunch of Yakky Doodles!

DH is leaving for work in a few minutes. They changed starting time from 8 am to 10 am. I just took a Xanax and Gus (my little red & white daschund) are going back to sleep in the recliner. My 15 year old GD, Kaylen, is coming later today to stay until Christmas Eve.

I have a dear friend who wants to stop by to bring me some peanut butter fudge her sister made me. I love fudge and I love my friend, Susie, but she lives alone and has OCD, so her house looks like it came out of Good House Keeping, where as I live with a hoarding husband and a dog. My house looks very lived in. I'm appalled for her to drop in. Hoping to get it a bit more presentable before she gets here.

About tv. I watch Parenthood, Greys Anatomy, the Good Wife, Revenge, the Voice, Biggest Loser, and NASHVILLE. With DH I watch sitcoms, Blacklist, Justified, Criminal Minds, and Duck Dynasty.

I know that's a lot of tv. We DVR everything, and I don't work outside the home.

Have a blessed day.

Paula

• sas-schatzi

Golfgirl, Yay a couple a wee glasses of the elixir of life. I know how they can be savored.  :) Glad you enjoyed.

Dreams I agree with Chevy, I have to admit that each time I wrote your name, it made me sad. Sad is not good. I'm supposing, that your heart was very heavy when you chose that screen name. But you're here, and happy IS better than sad.

All sisters that came from STFU are used to giving nicknames, as a result of nicknames several members changed their screen name entirely b/c they like them or in one case was too revealing.  YOO-HOOO Dwilli if you see this tell Dreamer your story :) Chickie too.

Dreamer I love Big Bang , also detest the laugh track. Wish they could wipe it out. Other shows: CSI--Las Vegas, NY, NCIS, Criminal minds. BONES, Castle, Friends, LOL only now getting into Sienfeld. Need a break from serial killers. Wish Robin Williams show was better. Lots of VCR and DVD 's in the closet about two hundred, very wide range funny to serious. Favorite movies of all time: Bishops Wife, Casablanca, Harvey, Yankee Doodle Dandy(loaned it , it's gone). All Harry Potters. Nora Ephron films--Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got mail, Michael. Missing one ? Something's got to Give, AsGood as It gets.

Jumping so posting

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Hey, hi you all.........was up at 3:45 am yesterday....could not go back to sleep.....was complaining on another thread and one of our Hoolies suggested "insomniac's".........did not know about it............jumped over this morning, and here you all are...........guess people who can't sleep come here......not really me, but it happens sometimes.......laying in bed awake is the pits........so "Hi All"

Going to make cookies with my grandaughter, and daughter today, so will be MIA for most of the day......but will make it a point to check back in....am I still the oldest......LOL, LOL, LOL

• sas-schatzi

Hi , Ducky nice breezy post. But the rules of this thread are that you play nice and never make a member feel uncomfortable. Thought I'd I'd let you know I'm not comfortable with you here. I've left three threads b/c of you. I've been very happy knowing I don't have to suffer through your zinger's. The Mods have been very cooperative in trying to get you to stop. It apparently, just isn't getting through. Each member has the right to feel safe in posting.

If you don't criticize, and are supportive, I would support you staying. If that's not something you can do please, leave

I have already notified the MODs today and when I left STFU b/c of your bullying. Not going to happen here.

• sas-schatzi

Chevy and Cami, when you come here in the night it can be almost be like a chat room, except we don't type as fast.

2nd, went through the same problem with DS. But the rule was he had to wake his dad or I to let us know he was home. Plus it was either predetermined that he would stay where he was if he was drinking, or call if he decided to stay out. His group was good about it. But there were still moments, good luck

• sas-schatzi

We do need a nickname, Hoolies is so fun and fits STFU well. So, everyone throw out some ideas.

• sas-schatzi

Ah as in owls, some are awake in the night , others in the day.

• sas-schatzi

Suggestion sucked big time----deleted

• sas-schatzi

Okay I'll wipe that one out and you too, Definitely a brain fart

• sas-schatzi

Be back need to go do something................

• sas-schatzi

I am dutifully going through 24 pages of owls . They range from scary to cute.Here's one-----imageimage---(i'll try and post)

elf owl

• sas-schatzi

• sas-schatzi

imageHarry and Hedwig

• sas-schatzi

Snowy owl------yakking?

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

Good morning!  Just woke up.  It was hard to get out from under the warm comfy covers but my stomach was growling.  It is a glorious sunshiny day here in Nebraska. I hope to get my feet working without pain and enjoy the day delivering Christmas presents. Ho, Ho, Ho!

Phyllistina

• sas-schatzi

OMG there is a gal making comments on Constipation Thread, that are rotflol.  Her name is Ziggypop.

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/6/topic/781867?page=11#idx_316

• phgraham

Holy guacamole!  I went back to catch up on yesterday.  I just can't do it!  There are 4 pages.  WTH!  Do you guys have insomnia or something? 

Chevy - you went butt skiing?  Is that like buttinsky-ing?  ...like you do with Cami's posts?  Next time be sure to wear those gel-padded bike shorts.  That way your husbing won't be asking who's been paddling you.  "freezing dribble"  I love it!  Oh, and I have the guns to open your cans for you.  I'll be right over. No need to use your Super Tramp card.

Camidarling-  You are just too cute.  I always want to just hug you and Joey.  Well mainly Joey because I don't have a grandkidlet yet.  Okay, you too, because you're just hilarious.  I wish I had had the two of you here last Saturday when  I was baking cookies.  My kitchen is still a mess.

Chevy - Where is Super Tramp playing?  Red Rocks?  I thought they were all in the nursing home.

Dreams, Drema, Crema, Dream Weaver... I'll work on this for you.  Obviously Chevy does not like your name but that's no problem.  We can always change it for you.  How about Broke?  Remember: Broke, busted, disgusted, agents can't be trusted...  Who was that, Super Tramp?    Hahahahahha, probably not.  Oh yeah!  Mamas and the Papas.

I'll shut up now and shower.  Smelling Cami made me want to be just like her.

Phyllodendron

• camillegal

Phyloho--I'm glad u'r back so u can pick out all of our faults and throw them in our faces. LOL Did u get u'r ankle bracelet covered with red fur to go with u'r black stockings and short little red dress like all good hos do? Are u'r neighbors still fooled by u'r innocent act. Oh it's good to get going on u Phylohump==I've missed that.And Chevy will be along with her tail bone and keep it up, the tail bone that is.

• phgraham

cami - not a ho, a tramp!  Money means you have to do what they want not vice versa.  Happy  but yes, my attire is completely in line with the profession.  (smooch!)

• Chevyboy

Phylisisnissthetramp!   I remember Super Tramp...Ha!   But Ducky is older than me, so she REALLY remembers them! 

Oh no, I like what'shername... Dreams!  I wanted to make her happy, so she wouldn't be "broken".... 

I LOVED the Mama's and the Papa's!  And Sonny and Cher!  So fun singing to their songs!  And especially  And Bette Midler singing "The Rose"....   And Janis Joplin!  Sheesh! 

Nope, you two can't make me get in the shower.... Not THAT easy!  I have to color my hair, and then take a shower come morning!   

I only got one egg this morning!  Those girls had better get busy!

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084

Good day, all!! Just stopping by to say, WTH?? I didn't get to sleep till around 3 am here, up by 8 and my cell phone was smoking on the night table with notifications of 90+ posts!!! Oh, my, my! The nights I've been on Insomniacs it's really quiet, what's happening? Pre-holiday excitement? Or just more have found this spot? Am considering removing the auto notifications but then, when I'm out and about, I won't have the posts to brighten my day.

There's almost no way I can go back and read everything and try to comment - my brain is already failing me, can't add this to the mix. 

Sassy, wasn't this thread really quiet (like at times sleeping) just a couple short weeks ago? After last night, if it keeps up this way, you could call it "Let's Get the Party Started!" And I always thought the boards were quiet on the weekends

• camillegal

2nd not quiet with Phylotramp and Chevymotormouth and it's really nothing important. Just being silly.

• Chevyboy

No!  It WAS important!  Cammi, what choo mean?  We were up, and no-one else was, so we woke up Broken something, and SHE stayed to talk!   Then Phyllitramp finally woke up..... that's all I know....