INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• Ondagrow
    Ondagrow Member Posts: 133

Hi Viranyani...

Sas-schatzi... Did you say fry her omg... lol

VERY SAD STORY...

I remember Pink Floyd... Wasn't they popular in the 80's...

I never seen flaxseed... Is it good...

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Have Cat Stevens in the car, great to listen and drive.

The case you are following sounds like some of the things here. There is a section of society where child abuse appears to be the norm and then all the adults cover up for each other. Its dreadful.

• Ondagrow
    Ondagrow Member Posts: 133

It is so sad Nancy...

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Good night all. See you tomorrow.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Thanks Nancy.  I think any case that involves the death of a child is truly heartbreaking and most adults are programmed to nurture and protect children so when something like that happens emotions run pretty high as it goes against the grain.  Now you have explained it to me I do recall hearing something about it when I was at my DD's but at home I don't listen to or watch the news programmes.  I figure I don't need the heartache and sadness that watching brings and as far as the political arena is concerned, I'm afraid I have pretty strong feelings on things so again choose not to watch the lying hypercritical people that get ellected to so call represent me.  We won't go there........I get a little hot under the collar with polititians.......my bad.

• chrissyb

Night once again Chabba.  Really hope you sleep well this time!

• chrissyb

There sure is!   I need a bathroom break so I'll be back shortly.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

There is some talk that flaxseed oil/seed shouldn't be taken if your er+ . Have not researched it my self personally, i'm a diehard fan of Omega 3 and take fishoil bid. So before youtake it suggest, do do some research with keywords BC& flaxseed. VIRAN if you have any research on it, thats peer reviewed please share.

Sohard-----this is a death penalty state--------If she killed her I think she should get the death penalty-------harsh, but whoever heard of such a case as this.

• sas-schatzi

Nancy, I get the conflict, but that's why the death penalty cases have to meet so many rules of law. It can't just beused willy nilly. But then again there were so many cases that the chicago group have proved that the person in jail was innocent---------But Casey Anthony, if they can prove their case. She is a cold blooded psyhcopath. And that's it for me on that subject It's way to sick.

• sas-schatzi

Well what would you like to do now..................we've taken care of recipes and the death penalty---------if that isn't all over the map.

• sas-schatzi

Nancy possibly I guess the standard rule of don't talk politics or religion icludes the deathpenalty-----------so lets find another topic-----------The southlanders are cooking while trying to post and The page turned so may be they will catch up

• sas-schatzi

I forget what thread I was on when someone brought up the connection with er+ and bc and flax. I'm not the research nut I used to be. In the pastI'd spend hours on a question like that.-------now no

• chrissyb

I'm back!   Bathroom break had, and tea is in the oven!

• sas-schatzi

Nancy Let's go to Pm for a minute I need to ask you a favor Welll Chriisy you opinion is valued as you know

• sas-schatzi

I'll send you both the same pm I'll go write and send and yougals chat.

• chrissyb

The word on the Flax is it acts like a phytoestrogen that the body can convert to estrogen that same as for soy, but having said that, there is no definitive yes or no by the experts.  To be on the safe side I would stay away from it.

• chrissyb

Who me?   I got more gumshin than that!

• chrissyb

Shiela must still be typing.

• Viranyani
    Viranyani Member Posts: 15

Huh!? *gasp* Wow, thanks SAS, I'll go to pubmed and  check that out. Flaxseed is supposed to be a miracle food for BC, and I don't do fish oil since I'm a  vegetarian...

So see you, girls, I'm off to the library...so much for sleep! If I find out anythign I'll post it on this thread.

• chrissyb

My speed is okay but since BC I find the fingers don't quite go where they are supposed to and I end up with a large amount of type O's.....lol.......as long as the post can be read that's okay.

• chrissyb

Nancy, in about an hour and a half or there abouts.

• sas-schatzi

back

• chrissyb

Shiela has posted the PM.  back in a mo

• sas-schatzi

Sent you both Pm's but check it out after we part. nancy for you you might have to do it tomorrow.

• sas-schatzi

Well br break now

• chrissyb

I'm here.  I just read the Pm Shiela and I will check out a bit later as you suggest.

• sas-schatzi

Thanks--------It's tough-as a nurse when I see something posted that could injure someone-----I have to do what i have to do. At the same time there a thin line.

• sas-schatzi

What is tea---is it real tea?

chrissy?

• chrissyb

Sheila, don't take it to heart, it's just that some people don't like to be corrected for anything as in their eyes, they are never wrong.  I haven't read the whole thing yet but I will a bit later when everyone your side of the pond is sleeping and when I do I send you a PM.

• chrissyb

Tea is our dinner time.  We had this conversation a few well about 12 or 13 pages back check it out.  Both Alyson and I explained the origins and uses of the words dinner and tea in Aus and NZ.