INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

G'night Hadley.....sleep well!!!

Hi Chabba we are indeed a dying breed as they say........I oftem wonder what makes the marriages break down like they never did before? 

Alyson you're off to bed as well?    There are very few surviving marriages from the group that we used to hang with which is really unfortunate.     Sleep well Alyson!!!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Going back to bed and see if I can get some more sleep.  I've got to find a way of getting more sleep.  Can't stand being tired all the time.  Good Night

• chrissyb

G'night Chabba!!!    Have you tried Melatonin?  It works wonders for me.   Sleep well!

• chrissyb

Nice to see you too Hadley.......come back anytime!!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Chrissy I'm here

• chrissyb

How you doing Shiela?

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Chrissy, not one of the couples we were close to when we married are still together.  Two of them did manage to stay together until "death do us part", though.  In boyh cases they had been married over 30 years when a spouse died.

• sas-schatzi

this is a hoot. Put my cheapo glasses on . Vision very bad. tried to adjust glasses and one of the lenses is gone

• chrissyb

Chabba, I think of the six couples that used to hang with us there is only one that is still with the same partner other than us and the others are divorced......I find that sad.

Shiela, I have done that with my good glasses!!!!!   Admittedly I was due for new ones but that shouldn't make any difference.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Actually still here as a friend came on to skype - another of our chemo group died over the weekend so we are feeling a bit down.

• sas-schatzi

Ahhh thats better now.-----------Doc wants me to get real glasses....................with as many as I go through , I'm going to stay with the cheapos. I priced out a pair and they wanted 615 and that was with the 75.00that insurance would cover. AND I think the eye doc forgot about the mennigioma laying next to or on top of right optic nerve,

• chrissyb

Awe Alyson, I'm so sorry.  It's terrible when we hear that one of our sisters passes even if we never meet......we all share this rotten disease.   ((((hugs))))

Ooo Shiela that does not sound good!   I remember I used the cheepy glasses for a while but they are no where near strong enough for me now......I wear tri-focals.....as they say, can't see diddly squat without them...lol!

• sas-schatzi

Hadley hello-------yes has been awhile. Your pic looking at it while eyes were out of focus with absent lense--------looked like you were trying to put a foot in your mouth LOL

Alyson anyone -from BCO-----------On page 13 of Elizabeths trubute I wrote a sort of poem short and sweet and her-------it's funny how words will come together when someone inspires you

• sas-schatzi

Hadley------I still can't quite see what is in your pic? Are you still here?

• sas-schatzi

Did everyone go away?

• sas-schatzi

Hadley I get it now the head is on your lap almost and you''re holding the fin right?

• chrissyb

I'm here, I just needed to answer a PM, sorry.

• sas-schatzi
    WEll it's 0626 here and light and no sleep. Dozed abit watching tvbetween 8- an11. may be that's all I get for today Frown
  • chrissyb

Shiela that really is not good!  You need to get something to help you get a more even regular sleep, you know the body heals while we sleep so this is not good!

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy-sister sue wantss me to give you a recipe. I'll type it after you go to bed. She wants you to now it started in port austin the thumb of michigan>detrot>>alger mi>> then to Australia>

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy I know only too well, but the AI drugs are my nemesis

• chrissyb

That sound really cool Shiela!!!   Thank your sister from me and I will endevour to keep it moving throughout Aus for her.  You never know, one day it may return to the USA!

• sas-schatzi

I took a pain pill, then several hours later an ativan. just now another pain pill.........That's on top of patches........ can't take anything else.......

• chrissyb

Shiela I'm on Femara and find that Melatonin helps.....did I mention that to you sometime ago?   I'm not sure....anyway, I also have sleeping tabs but I don't like them as they leave me with a groggy hangover feeling where as the Melatonin doesn't.

• sas-schatzi

Hadley I can see the kisss AHHHHHHHH. neighbors daughter trains dolphins at Sea World. Educational requirements were an early childhood major and psycholoy major--------not zoology

• chrissyb

Night Hadley!!!

• chrissyb

Shiela, Melatonin doesn't interfere with any other meds, that's what I like about it.

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy--------The AI's for me have all the s.e.going--------worst are the insomnia & fibromyalgia

page turned

• sas-schatzi

I'' do a cross checker and see what it says with my group

That recipe is really good, but when you first make it the contents will surprize you. Do you like spicey?

• chrissyb

Oh yes!  and I've taught DH to like spicey too...lol